Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting someone real Active

Post Demon

Recruiting someone real Active

We have built an awesome, brand new KD this age with some surprising success in warring.

Next age we will be warring hard and simultaneously growing to reach the top 50, 40, 30 ?? who knows. We'll have a great time though, as its an awesome group of fun guys.

We will tag up for the first time next age!! We have 21 right now and are looking for more.

What i ask:
    1. You have either a Really flexible schedule/access to computer while at work.

*If not #1, then that you have a smart phone you can log in from whenever.

2. You are willing to learn and play a role within the KD.

NEW players MAY apply. if you meet the criteria listed above, you will be a huge asset to the KD. We were all new once, and as long as your schedule allows you to get in the chatroom enough, you will learn super fast and have a lot of fun with it.

Im sure every KD thinks they are super cool and fun, but seriously... we are a riot. You will enjoy your age to the full potential with us. I personally never run out of hilarious stuff to say in the chatroom.

PM me. If you cannot PM, then email me drdodge.8@gmail.com.

Gogogo,
    -Dan

its always a laugh when dan's been drinking :)

He forgot to add we warred a lot this age, even had 3 WW in a row. We started the age as a disorganized merged kingdom, but under Dan's leadership we are now a force to be reckoned with, and will only get better next age!

3 ww's in a row against who?

Post Demon
    ghettos. Relax Vinnie :)

Hi! i saw your post and was wanting to see if I could join up with your kindom? I am online atleast 10 hours everyday. I havent played since 2008 and forgot most of what I knew. I figure with a few ponters it will all fall back in place. I loved to war and was a monarch my last 6 months or so. I just see no activity in my kingdom and would like to find a active group.

Thanks,

Troy

Post Demon
    Hey troy,

Glad to see your interest. Can't PM you though so i would prefer you email me. We've actually almost filled out our spots as theres been a good handful of recruits interested! Very exciting stuff. Shoot me an email and we can set up a brief interview and maybe get you on board for next age.

Post Demon
    3/5 Spots set. Two more needed to be a part of the show for next age....

Regular
    And boy what a crew we have too!!! Great bunch!!

no mIRC?

Post Demon
    Chatzy. If ur on right now post again and PM me and we'll have you join up the chatroom for an interview
    Last edited by DDodge; 20-10-2011 at 01:53.

Guys, i played this game 11 years back, and i am real active, well, i log in almost every hour for at least 15 hours ( in front of a com at work and have an ipad around)...but i dunno how to contact you guys... Pls do post back in this foum on how to be invited (it wasnt available when i played last time). Thank you

Post Demon
    My email is in the first post! ^_^

Err, i spose i have to add you as a friend first before being able to pm you.anyway added you as a friend. Pls reply back, and that was quick :)

Post Demon
    i added you, but you cannot PM until u have a certain number of posts. please just email me, we have a chatroom you can join its very easy and we can talk there

Thread Information