Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Westeros war Fluffylicious

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

UF NEWS: Westeros war Fluffylicious

Prior to war breaking out between the kingdoms of Westeros and Fluffylicious, it had been agreed between the kingdoms that they would war each other. Westeros held a 2million nw and about 12k acres advantage over Fluffylicious, which led Fluffy to asking for a no dragon agreement being put in place between the kingdoms. This was agreed too by Westeros. The hostile was a simple affair, Westeros hit to give Fluffylicious the button.

January 24 of YR11 We have declared WAR on Westeros!

Due to kingdom setups, Westeros were in a hugely superior position in terms of thievery with their 11 halfer rogues and KD wide high tpa's and that's where Fluffylicious felt most damage would come from. On declaration Fluffylicious started with a heavy wave of Expose Thieves on the 11 halfer rogues and focused most of their mage abilitiy on ETing for the first 24hs of the war. The only exception to mana usage was maintaining the MS blanket on Westeros. The initial wave of hits from Fluffylicious took out one halfer along with an orc who had failed to grab a lot of land on the initial hits made by Westeros to give Fluffylicious the button. It was deemed to be a good opportunity to contain that provinces high offence.

For the majority of the first 48hr period Fluffylicious focused on deep chaining the halfers of Westeros. The halfers were playing their cards close to their chest by keeping their defence as high as they could by only making safe single taps. However, the high offence setup of the provinces in Fluffylicious meant they were able to chain 2-3 provinces per wave regardless of the fact that the halfers were trying to play it safe. The focused chaining of the halfling provinces in Westeros allowed the mages of Fluffylicous to switch their focus by the second day of the war.

The mages were now faced with trying to prevent the larger networth provinces of Westeros from growing in networth and running the risk of also becoming unbreakable. This was a big issue for Fluffylicious as Westeros already had Halfling and Elf provinces that were unbreakable, therefor they had no desire to see the number of unbreakable provinces grow.

With dominance of size and control of the top end networth between the kingdoms, Westeros issued orders for their largest provinces to stop hitting for acres. They switched to massacres and opping the high honour provinces of Fluffylicious to gain more honour. Westeros were able to keep enough elites home on their largest elves so that they could maintain their unbreakable status. Even the halfers that had been chained previously were still trying to remain as defensive as possible while focusing their stealth on honour ops against the massacred provinces of Fluffylicious. With their top honour provinces being massacred and oped, Fluffylicious organised one last wave. They focused on two of the largest provinces they could, using NM+NS to aid them in chaining those provinces down. They also made a few grabs against provinces that held good honour before withdrawing.

April 8 of YR11 Unable to achieve victory, our Kingdom has withdrawn from war with Westeros at WAR. Our failed war has finally ended!

According to the monarch of Fluffylcious, by the end of the war, combined with the gains, they were able to walk away with around 14k honour points in the bag.

War Summaries:

Summary from Fluffylicious:

Total Attacks Made: 191 (33764 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 180 (32694 acres)
    -- Conquest: 1 (49 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (1021 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 2 (1% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 190 (18818 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 145 (17823 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (995 acres)
    -- Massacres: 23 (66334 people)
    -- Failed Attacks: 17 (8.9% failure)

The Kingdom of Fluffylicious:

Total acres exchanged: +14946 acres (191/190)
    +2234 acres: Lady pamas and 1 great halfer (8/1)
    +1877 acres: Malachor (6/2)
    +1874 acres: The Forgiver (9/5)
    +1743 acres: LEGNA NELLAF EHT ROREPME (7/2)
    +1526 acres: Freaky Milady Pamas (11/5)
    +1521 acres: Soep eet je met een vork (12/5)
    +1509 acres: Unforgiven (15/3)
    +1256 acres: Live eviL (7/2)
    +1200 acres: Fat bunnies cant jump (8/5)
    +1153 acres: Lady Pamas Horde (12/0)
    +846 acres: Swarles Barkley (9/7)
    +672 acres: Unforgiven II (7/8)
    +533 acres: Bunny on the prowl (10/21)
    +496 acres: castle black (12/9)
    +160 acres: Pamas And The Eleven Dwarfs (8/9)
    +16 acres: Pamas And The Tramp (9/6)
    +0 acres: Weapon of Minimal Destruction (0/1)
    +0 acres: The Monarch is Me (0/2)
    +0 acres: Sanitarium (0/8)
    -166 acres: Reign in Madness (0/3)
    -379 acres: Not me (15/20)
    -479 acres: Where (11/21)
    -534 acres: Unforgiven III (9/19)
    -582 acres: Knight of Malta (3/9)
    -1530 acres: Fluffy Boss (3/17)

The Kingdom of Westeros:

Total acres exchanged: -14946 acres (190/191)
    +694 acres: House Tyrell (9/0)
    +679 acres: White Walker (5/0)
    +584 acres: House Drox (6/0)
    +520 acres: House GreyJoy (6/1)
    +513 acres: Eterernal Death Dealer (13/0)
    +395 acres: House Tully of Riverrun (7/0)
    +373 acres: House Fossoway of New Barrel (6/0)
    +273 acres: House Bolton of the Dreadfort (4/1)
    +200 acres: House Stark of Winterfell (10/0)
    +0 acres: Farwynd of the Lonely Light (1/0)
    +0 acres: Andor (2/0)
    +0 acres: The Citadel (3/0)
    -370 acres: City of light (6/3)
    -578 acres: House of Arryn (5/5)
    -656 acres: Roflcow Empire (20/18)
    -1020 acres: HAfer (8/11)
    -1199 acres: Varys (6/11)
    -1252 acres: im a rockstar pls (6/12)
    -1314 acres: Hai I am smrt (21/22)
    -1652 acres: House Targaryen (11/17)
    -1829 acres: House Lannister of the Rock (5/17)
    -1994 acres: The Nights Watch (12/15)
    -2022 acres: The Return of the King (6/21)
    -2225 acres: House Baratheon of Dragonstone (6/18)
    -3066 acres: Roflcopter Empire (6/19)

War Summary from Westeros:

Not provided.

Comments:

Fluffylicious leadership made the following comment:

Thanks for the war Westeros.

Westeros did not provide any comment.
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 12-10-2011 at 21:31.

first!

It was a fun war indeed, to bad I missed half of it :S

Post Fiend
    well fought war fluffylicious. bad war strat / war by me. also me being away 75% of the war cause of the munich marathon did not really help

next age i hope we get a rematch
    Last edited by mod[tiv]; 12-10-2011 at 21:45.

Post Demon
    Its allways fun to war hybrid heavy kd's when you invest in off as heavy as we do, thats provided you dont mind bailing out before they turn your provinces into land/honour farms ofc which you were doing decent job off ... I am still sour from thet opening NS run :/

gg, was a fun war^^

sounds fun!! i liek honorz. next time war me!
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

Regular
    Looks like a very fun war, cool article!

Post Demon
    We didn't really walk away with 14k honor since we had to give up 3% to get out of it. Ended with 13k honor and 15k land gained for us, so I'd say we pulled out at a good time

Not that any of it matters now that the honor system is ruined. Sad to see a farming kd jump from out of the top 10 to a safe #1 position without earning it at all. Westeros have of course been aiming for that #1 position all age, so this war would've been even more fun if the possibility of getting that wasn't unfairly taken away like that.

must have been a fun war...was observing it...good job again to Fluffy!

Regular
    We did not get the war win but we conquered their lands, stole their honors and brought home their women. Nice war indeed. thanks

Regular
    Luc - which kd is that? Because the top honor kd has been in the Top 5 (mostly 2) the entire age. And keep your unfounded accusations to yourself.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Legend View Post
    Luc - which kd is that? Because the top honor kd has been in the Top 5 (mostly 2) the entire age. And keep your unfounded accusations to yourself.
    That KD is Balance, who before the honor "fix" were far from #1, and now have a very large margin down to the kd's who lead the charts for a long time. I have no clue if it was just an honest war that lead to it, but what I'm saying is that it's entirely undeserved.

Balance have not been in the top 5 or top 2 that I've seen. Dreams and Westeros were the only kd's above 70k honor for quite a while, and Zero Tolerance and Freeakstyle were a bit lower. Then after the "fix" it said boom, and kd's started gaining 20k honor just from a regular war. That's utter bull****.

Also, there are no unfounded accusations. Balance ended last age in a fake war, and jumped a substantial amount of honor right before the age ended. I didn't get any paper from them or anything, but they were clearly sitting in a fw for days before the age ended, and then suddenly jumped in honor and took #2. You don't have time to get into a real war and have enough honor gains phase in during the little time that was left of the age where I wasn't watching them.

If you meant unfounded about the recent changes in the honor system that is leading to several kd's gaining an absurd amount of honor just by having regular wars, then I suggest you get a clue.
    Last edited by Luc; 13-10-2011 at 16:29.

Regular
    You are our of your mind. Balance was #2 after taking Cats honor in that war at the end of last age. And kept it while in FW. Balance was at 57k honor and well above FS at the time their last war with the Cats began. You have no idea what you're talking about and are spitting our bold faced lies as facts. Quit Embarrassing yourself.

Regular
    Seriously, Balance was no. 3 after their war with Cats and before that fake war. It was Fluffy who used to be no.2 but due to honor farming in fw, Balance was able to take a lead.

Post Fiend
    Yeah the honor system is broken and should not of been applied towards the EoA as it has, but balance has been an honor kingdom for many many ages. Check the past ages if u do not believe. Around 37k was generated in cats war, out of which we gained about 20k. But calling balance a farming kingdom is insane. As for the fake war last age, dig up the article Of Cats vs Balance from last age and figure out why we were in a fake war at all. And for this age, we were #2 for quite a while in the beginning and stayed in the top 5 in honor until the war with cats, when we jumped to number 1. We had not tagged yet and was under the name Unkingdomed Name!
    Last edited by situsklaw; 13-10-2011 at 17:04.

Post Demon
    14k was after Westeros took their 3%, initial gain was bigger.

Balance was nowhere near the top I belive. I cant say to follow honour charts closely so I will just be repeating what others told me but I belive after the initial honour "fix" in the Balance/Cats war ~45k new honour was created, 30k of which went to Balance. That would put them under 50k honour, nowhere near Westeros or Dreams who had over 70k and huge margin over 3rd placed KD.

Either way honor charts are screwed this age with that mid age fix. Based on the old system that was in place for the majority of the age Westeros and Dreams were the only KD's who had any real shot at no1 spot, and with Dreams growing in nw and facing KD's who had no honour to take, the crown was pretty much secured by Westeros since no other KD was in position to farm that much honour to overtake them in the old system.

I might be off with my 30k gained by Balance claim, like I said I was told that and didnt follow up things myself. But Claiming Balance was no2 most of the age is rubbish. Westeros and Dreams were holding 2 top spots for looong time with huge lead over no3.

Thread Information