Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Westeros war Fluffylicious

Regular
    I believe it is clear to most of the people here that when this age ends, Westeros has the legitimate claim to the honor crown.

Balance was pretty far behind Westeros (#1) and Dreams (#2). No normal war would've given them the lead they currently have, it's the faulty generation system that did. With the current standings, only Westeros and Dreams can say they've earned their honor through the 'normal' way. Sure, other kingdoms did at first also, but 'abused' the new mechanic, which is the sole and only reason they took the lead.

Anyway, nice hit 'n run I guess.

Post Fiend
    Actually, after our first 1-2 wars we were already at 60k honor and we were #2. After a 3rd war against a kd a bit poor in the honor department we have dropped to 58k where we stayed for the rest of the age - always in top 5. The war with Cats did indeed bring almost 30k honor to us, but it was a long, hard-fought war that lasted almost a week - hence the extra honor.

Regular
    Balance was still 3rd, not out of the top 10 and Balance is not a farming kingdom. All unfounded accusations which is how this whole debate started. If Luc wants to know why Balance was in FW for the last 2 weeks, read the war news from their previous war with Cats. Balance was even set to wave Fluffyvicious prior to the Cats OOCF morality wave. I'm sure if/when the papers come out for the Cats/Balance war, you will see it wasn't farming.

Bottom Line: Luc was posting lies and was called on it, that's all I was saying.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Legend View Post
    You are our of your mind. Balance was #2 after taking Cats honor in that war at the end of last age. And kept it while in FW. Balance was at 57k honor and well above FS at the time their last war with the Cats began. You have no idea what you're talking about and are spitting our bold faced lies as facts. Quit Embarrassing yourself.
    You're a funny guy, and you're really good at making stuff up, obviously. The war with cats was several days before the age ended, and Fluffylicious took #2 honor after that war, while Balance was in fw (running from cats). Balance didn't take #2 back until the last day, at which time they were in fw. It was blatant farming, end of story.

As for this age, no one has called it farming. We're just saying Balance totally do not deserve being #1, and they only are because the honor system is f*cked up. It's not an opinion that it's been changed, just go read the bug report that lead to Sean changing how things worked.
    Last edited by Luc; 13-10-2011 at 17:16.

Regular
    Reading is a basic skill I believe. I did not say that the war between Cats and Balance was farming, what I did clearly say was Balance was farming honor with a random kingdom in a fake war before last age ended. Luc was right, Balance took #2 back in the last minutes of last age.

I also believe that there is no argument in the issue whether Balance deserve being #1 in honor this age since the only kingdom legitimate to claim such crown is Westeros, Balance benefited from a late age fix on the honor system that totally destroyed the honor ranking.

Balance have the next age to prove though that they can be #1.

Regular
    Say what you want Luc - but Balance left war against Cats #2 - Fluffy finished their war a day or so later and with the bump went above Balance. They very well may have attacked provinces with honor on the last day, but maybe Fluffy should have thought of it as well. They were not in that war to farm honor.

And how are you sure Balance doesn't deserve it, Westeros were hiding from them for a week prior to Cats waving Balance. You know where Balance is. Both Westeros and Fluffy are the same size. If they are that bitter, they should do something about it.

I do feel bad for Dreams, they are the one kd who got screwed because they got their honor early and grew big to keep it and their lead (sound strategy for how the system worked). Now they are big and all the kds in their size have no honor since they don't war.

Regular
    Cxtian - I never said you accused you of anything. Luc made a blanket statement about Balance being a farming kd. He didn't say, the last hours of Age 50, he just said farming kd. He is being called on his accusation.

Post Demon
    You are our of your mind. Balance was #2 after taking Cats honor in that war at the end of last age. And kept it while in FW. Balance was at 57k honor and well above FS at the time their last war with the Cats began. You have no idea what you're talking about and are spitting our bold faced lies as facts. Quit Embarrassing yourself.
    I missed this at first reading so I'll reply now =)

Ballance was not no2. We were. It was a small margin but it was there, we claimed no2 honour spot 2-3 weeks before age ended and than went into growing mode for some eoa fun. During that time Balance was in fw and claimed no2 spot through farming. That is part I know myself for sure ... I was also told Balance used that war to farm no1 province spot away from cats but this part is hearsay and I cant vouch for that.

Dont get me wrong ... I am not stressing out over you guys farming no2 spot away from us, one one side its just a game and on another it was no2 spot ... who cares about no2 ? We are not honour KD ourself and dont really care much ... we just war for fun of it and honour comes along the way. For us its easy come, easy go.

But you guys DID farm that no2 spot. You went into your fw as no2 but we took it fair and square and held it for like 2 weeks befor you farmed it back. To say you didnt is a lie.

Post Demon
    Say what you want Luc - but Balance left war against Cats #2 - Fluffy finished their war a day or so later and with the bump went above Balance. They very well may have attacked provinces with honor on the last day, but maybe Fluffy should have thought of it as well. They were not in that war to farm honor.
    Right, whatever dude. Farmers rarely admit to farming. I'm 99% sure they were still in fw when the age ended. Gonna ask around and see if others can confirm.

And how are you sure Balance doesn't deserve it, Westeros were hiding from them for a week prior to Cats waving Balance. You know where Balance is. Both Westeros and Fluffy are the same size. If they are that bitter, they should do something about it.
    They don't deserve it because they're only there because of the game changing. Bitter? I'm not bitter, because I've never expected my kd to actually win any crowns. I'm sad that a kd that thinks it's ok to farm honor in a fw manages to get #1 because of game changes, effectively screwing over the people who worked all age to get up there without that help. Dreams or Westeros should've won the honor crown this age, and now they won't.

Cxtian - I never said you accused you of anything. Luc made a blanket statement about Balance being a farming kd. He didn't say, the last hours of Age 50, he just said farming kd. He is being called on his accusation.
    They farmed as late as last age, and so I will label them a farming kd until they prove it will never happen again.
    Last edited by Luc; 13-10-2011 at 17:45.

Post Fiend
    Not one attack was made in that fake war. Figure it out.

Regular
    Luc - You continue to call Balance cheaters and farmers, they have been in the top of the honor charts for a long time, how they got the bump - I can't say because I don't know, but since i was there, I can tell you it wasn't from attacks, it would have taken a ton of honor ops to make that bump, so I'll let you try and deduce how it occurred. About the honor crown - Last I checked there are still 3 weeks to do something about it. I only feel sorry for Dreams because they are stuck. But if Westeros feels slighted, they can do something about it. But they will probably run away again.

Citadela (sorry Cxtian o_O) - I know Balance went to FW to protect #1 province honor status because the Cats were hell bent on claiming it after that province was booted from vacation mode. Anything after that I am not aware of.
    Last edited by Tha Legend; 13-10-2011 at 18:08. Reason: getting the name right ;)

Regular
    Com'on! Learn to read! I did not say Balance went to FW to protect #1 province honor status. It wasn't me! @_@

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    Not one attack was made in that fake war. Figure it out.
    whats there to figure out ?

I know for a fact we were no2 on the last update before eoa because I checked. After age ended it was you. You obviously made either last minute attack or op'ed or they wd . I am not saying no2 KD spot was your goal (once again who cares about no2?) but maybe you really did farmed no1 province spot like I was told and gained no2 KD in the proces ? I dont know and I dont care.

Personally I hold no grudge, what little I had went away after you guys tagged this age and I realized earlier you made a real nice move when you held a wave on us when I told you we have scheduled war coming on. There was no vulturing hits after that or anything so as far as I am concearned we are cool (I am not big on grudges rly as you may notice )

However one bad deed overweights 100 good ones and ppl will not forget that bad move last age, and you will be called farmers for it, and there will be vailidity in their claim. It was a lame move you guys did and ppl will remember it ... every action has its consequences.

Post Fiend
    He is referring to us doing a max honor wave before withdrawing from cats war. Something fluffy seem to have done to westeros in this war and something that happned to us last age aswell. We lost the war but gained honor. And it all circle back to the honor system is broken. and i agree Dreams is the only kingdom i feel got slighted by this. If westeros wants to run a 5 day war like we did with 700+ attack on each side they will generate same amount of honor so really do not see the issue. Balance Cats war was not a farming war and was a hard fought battle. But i am sure none of the kingdoms hear take Cats lightly either. we chained to the last 2 hrs of the war. Was a hard fought war and i hope soon we will be able to thank cats in our own war article. hats off to them as they are a tough egg to crack.

As for citadel there is something to figure out u are a monarch i am sure u can and we were in the fake war till the end of age

Thread Information