Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UF NEWS: Westeros war Fluffylicious

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Legend View Post
    the 'who are you' is all you have left? Works for me.
    Umm, say what? Your whole argument revolved around the assumption that your word is proof. Anyone with a brain can figure out that isn't true. Other than that you're just trying to intimidate, and it isn't working. If you want to think you "won" to keep that fragile ego of yours intact, go right ahead. I'm pretty sure we're right about you guys being prepared to play dirty to get what you want, and that you're gonna pussy out of any real challenges, but I'd happily be proven wrong. I'll look forward to seeing you attempt to beat freeakstyle or Dreams. Oh, and showing how fearless you are when you actually have something to lose. Right, you failed at that already *cough* end the age in fake war *cough*
    Last edited by Luc; 14-10-2011 at 19:45.

Regular
    wow Luc - there is no intimidation. But if you feel Fluffy cannot beat the Balance nobodies, that is your prerogative. If you want to hide behind the excuse that you think Balance would play dirty, that is also your prerogative. But that is all it is, an excuse. You have basically been offered a 'real challenge', which you are obviously going to run from.

Post Demon
    wow Luc - there is no intimidation. But if you feel Fluffy cannot beat the Balance nobodies, that is your prerogative. If you want to hide behind the excuse that you think Balance would play dirty, that is also your prerogative. But that is all it is, an excuse. You have basically been offered a 'real challenge', which you are obviously going to run from.
    You really are a funny guy, although you're obviously not even trying to be. No intimidation? Do you even read what you write? You've tried multiple times to shut down the discussion, trying to claim that you've proven this and that.

I have no idea if we can beat Balance or not, but it has no bearing on anything at all, because beating us means nothing. We're not claiming to be someone. We're nobodies, a casual warring kd who will never every try to be great, because we're not ready to make the sacrifices that requires. It's not up to me to decide if we're gonna war you or not, but if we choose not to, it won't be because we're scared of you. We've warred freeakstyle and lost to them, and I'm pretty damn sure they're a lot better than Balance.

It's hilarious how you're trying to intimidate me by talking about hiding behind things, when that is exactly what your kd did last age. You're also constructing a straw man by claiming that I think you would play dirty against us. I never made any such claim, I simply stated that I think Balance is the type of kd that wouldn't back down from playing dirty if they had something major to gain from it. It doesn't logically follow that they would do it to us from that statement, so you're just making stuff up again.

Offered a "real challenge"? We're not the ones trying to prove ourselves. If the kd wants to war you, we will. Or well, we'll try to, and then we'll see if all you are is big talk. I guess the likelihood of your kd accepting that will grow larger soon tho, since freeakstyle seem to be on the track of passing you by in the charts. At the same time, you would have something to lose here, since you're the only ones claiming to be good. If you can't beat us, you'll look pretty stupid.

If this is the way you act against other kd's, then I'm not surprised they're not very interested in having anything to do with you. That 10-year-old-boy type of mentality you're showing gets old very fast.

Edit: was just informed freeakstyle's war against dopefiends has ended. They're pretty close to your range now
    Last edited by Luc; 14-10-2011 at 20:32.

Post Fiend
    Is fs and dream the only perfect warring kingdoms here? melee weapons look tough bunnehs there has to be other but all i ever hear is fs and dreams they must not of been beat for tten ages or something. o wells nehows war us if ya think we are not good but i dont suggest taking us lightly if u like choose to do every dirty thing in the book we will combat it somehow

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    Is fs and dream the only perfect warring kingdoms here? melee weapons look tough bunnehs there has to be other but all i ever hear is fs and dreams they must not of been beat for tten ages or something. o wells nehows war us if ya think we are not good but i dont suggest taking us lightly if u like choose to do every dirty thing in the book we will combat it somehow
    FS and Dreams are the best right now in my opinion. Fluffy warred Bunnehs a couple of ages ago, and they're good, but not as good as FS. Dreams is the only real top kd left in the game.

*Sigh* We don't war people to show they aren't good. We war to have fun. If we win, it means we won. Could be because we were simply better, or because of something else. I also don't think you're a crappy little ghetto, and I've never said that. I just think your own opinion of yourself is a lot higher than my opinion of you, and I don't think you're good enough to compete with the best. That doesn't mean you wouldn't beat us, because we're not on the level of for example FS, and never will be.

And why the hell would we play dirty? Only people with ego problems do, and trust me, that's not us. We don't expect to win any crowns, and the low expectations really help put things in perspective and keep you focused on what's really important. I learned a long time ago that gaining something by using tricks gives you a very hollow sense of satisfaction that really only matters if you're trying to keep your ego alive.

Luc as a member of balance you should shut up and get your facts in place.
    Apoligize to Westeros and Fluffylicious for ruin their war thread and ofc the rest who would have used this to congratulate 1 or another.

Im not going to involde myself into this, but you shouldnt hear to much on rumours! End it now or create a new thread in utopia talk!!!!!!!

Regular
    So basically, Fluffy won't cash the checks your mouth is writing, and you're backtracking with 'ifs'. You have offended 25 people who work hard and play hard (in that order.) As your monarch has attested, Balance has been nothing but fair with your kd, and you had no basis to accuse Balance of anything, especially in thread that had nothing to do with Balance.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I

Post Demon
    So basically, Fluffy won't cash the checks your mouth is writing, and you're backtracking with 'ifs'. You have offended 25 people who work hard and play hard (in that order.) As your monarch has attested, Balance has been nothing but fair with your kd, and you had no basis to accuse Balance of anything, especially in thread that had nothing to do with Balance.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I
    What checks? I have never made any claims about my kd being better than yours, and it's just me writing this, not my kd, so there are no checks to cash. You're making up arguments and attributing them to me just to have something to say, and it's frankly making you look quite stupid.

If you feel offended by my opinions about you, it's either because they hit their mark or because you're a crybaby.

I have the following FACTS as basis for accusing you of being farmers (my definition of that word is people who care so much about honor that they'll do anything to get it/keep it, such as abusing game mechanics):
    Fact #1: last age you abused vm to protect your honor
    Fact #2: last age you abused fake war (didn't just spend a few days to recover, but actually hid it in for quite some time) to protect yourselves
    Fact #3: last age you boosted your kd honor by either deleting and inviting a new province, getting your fw partner to wd, op'ing or hitting, and whichever one it was, it's still lame

Then there's also the fact that kd's that I know to be friendly and "no bull****" are saying you're deal breakers and did honor feeding to keep #1 province last age. Those aren't facts, but help complete that picture of your kd as being ready to act lame if you can benefit from it and have something to lose. That picture is further completed by all the posts made in here.

As for your fair dealings with us, I really don't care. This isn't about us, and it isn't about claiming you're a bunch of lamers in everything you do. Also, citadela and me are 2 different people, and we have different opinions about things.

I brought up Balance in this thread because you did affect what happened, although indirectly. The fact that Westeros lost the #1 spot they were attempting to secure affected a lot of things. The reason why the Balance discussion became this big is because you and your cronies have written a lot of posts with mostly useless content that's not even been close to changing my opinion about you. All of your combined posts can be summarized as consisting of one of these 2 things:
    1. Get your facts straight, you're wrong
    2. Come and war us then if you're so great
    Of course both of those are ridiculous. 1 because I have the facts posted above here, and you've not denied them. 2 because my kd has nothing to do with you, and I've never claimed that you're bad and we'd beat you. Until you guys learn how to read, this isn't likely to get anywhere. This hurt attitude you're showing only makes it look more like I'm right in my opinions about you.
    Last edited by Luc; 15-10-2011 at 05:44.

someone should close this thread. no one f*cking cares. this is suppose to be a war article between Fluffy vs Westeros. not a thread about some lunatic whining about balance of cheating. last time i looked, crayons are abusing the bug. so get over it. no one cares. the age is already f*cked up because of the honor bug.

Quote Originally Posted by fellowAquarian View Post
    someone should close this thread. no one f*cking cares. this is suppose to be a war article between Fluffy vs Westeros. not a thread about some lunatic whining about balance of cheating. last time i looked, crayons are abusing the bug. so get over it. no one cares. the age is already f*cked up because of the honor bug.
    agreed, makes me sad to come in here looking at our war summary and strat, then getting bombarded with all this crap... and yea, as of right now, Crayons hold the #1 spot by 9k points.

PS: And that was a great movie
    Seriously, what movie are you guys referring to? I'm in no way religious, but isn't that weighed and wanting quote something bible-related?

Quote Originally Posted by ricepail View Post
    Seriously, what movie are you guys referring to? I'm in no way religious, but isn't that weighed and wanting quote something bible-related?
    A Knight's Tale i believe.

And seriously everyone: take your Balance discussion elsewhere, i wanna read about the war here!

Thread Information