Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Untamed Warriors delete

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

UF NEWS: Untamed Warriors delete

It was brought to my attention that the kingdom of Untamed Warriors (UW) has deleted itself. Some people think that UW is actually the kingdom of Singapore, which had been lining itself up to go to war with Inzzolence.

Inzzolence and UW had already warred this age and when Inzzolence had entered into a fake war UW decided to wave them 3-4 hours into said FW. The hits were allowed to go unchallenged as Inzzolence knew they would have the button and could declare when they felt like it once they were out of the FW. Once they were out of fake war, Inzzolence dragged the hostile out and opped Untamed Warriors heavily. This resulted in UW running into their own fake war while continuing to hit Inzzolence.

The hits being made by UW were retalled 1 for 1. Inzzolence were waiting on UW coming out of FW, which prior to doing so, UW got a bunch of people on and tried to blanket riot and greed on Inzzolence. The following occurred:

February 9 of YR12 Chromastone has sent an aid shipment to Big Chill.
    February 12 of YR12 Ditto has sent an aid shipment to Stinkfly.
    February 12 of YR12 Ditto has sent an aid shipment to Ghostfreak.
    February 12 of YR12 Ditto has sent an aid shipment to Way Big.
    February 12 of YR12 Ditto has sent an aid shipment to Armodrillo.
    February 12 of YR12 Kingpin has sent an aid shipment to Way Big.
    February 12 of YR12 Kingpin has sent an aid shipment to Echo Echo.
    February 15 of YR12 Bitto has sent an aid shipment to Stinkfly.
    February 15 of YR12 Bitto has sent an aid shipment to Kingpin.
    February 15 of YR12 Bitto has sent an aid shipment to XLR8.
    February 15 of YR12 Bitto has sent an aid shipment to Chromastone.
    February 15 of YR12 Bitto has sent an aid shipment to Ripjaws.
    February 18 of YR12 Chromastone has sent an aid shipment to Big Chill.
    February 18 of YR12 Chromastone has sent an aid shipment to Big Chill.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, bbsky destroys all in the land of BEN10 before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, AAA destroys all in the land of Grey Matter before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, stinkey destroys all in the land of Stinkfly before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, BenTen destroys all in the land of Chromastone before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, ralyS destroys all in the land of Clockwork before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Piscciss Volann destroys all in the land of Ripjaws before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Teiris destroys all in the land of Palemoon before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, ChinaBlue destroys all in the land of ChamAlien before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 21 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Pudge destroys all in the land of Big Chill before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 Ditto has defected to Assassins
    February 22 of YR12 DiamondHead has defected to Vikings go recruiting
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, XLR8 destroys all in the land of XLR8 before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, BrownNWhiteBunny destroys all in the land of Brainstorm before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Justin NOT Bieber destroys all in the land of Terraspin before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Footlong destroys all in the land of Way Big before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 Upgrade has defected to Assassins
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Armie destroys all in the land of Armodrillo before leaving for a new kingdom.
    February 22 of YR12 As the ultimate betrayal, Mobhead destroys all in the land of Kingpin before leaving for a new kingdom.

With this situation, I think anyones guess is as good as everyone elses!!
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 16-10-2011 at 20:40.

Post Fiend
    loool

Post Fiend
    So sad
    There goes my acres

Postaholic
    Unexpected...
    Last edited by Judge; 16-10-2011 at 20:41.

Post Fiend
    weak sauce.

there is no telling how much we would have owned them.

Enthusiast
    Wow. What a bunch of wussies.

Post Demon
    Shocking, strange. What happened with the leadership eh?

Regular
    bravely ran away away

Enthusiast
    Cool stuffies! Last age we had a laugh in my kingdom that we should wave someone and then everyone deletes, so everyone would like wtf?, but we were too silly to do it. Good to know some others have done that!

It seems that LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem have arrived in Asia...Everyday im shufflin`

what kinda strat is that..? oh boy..

Hey with reservations they all be backnext age. Better to delete then lose. Or so my mom always told me
    My life is better then yours.

wow that's a new one..!

That cracks me up. We take your acres and make sure you can't get them back. ultimate pwn
    Godly: You need to understand that Godly is in the major leagues.
    ^^^^
    My role model!!

Post Fiend
    UW r a bunch of pansies, we help the noobs out with a FW and then they go deleting and we have to clean their mess up, don't worry we will finish the job for you UW even though YOU guys had the kd setup to takecare of it better than we do.

Post Fiend
    LMAO keep dreaming noob.

<3 InZZo

Will Wannes have my babies?

Thread Information