Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Untamed Warriors delete

Post Fiend
    Truth hurts don't it, hah

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    Truth hurts don't it, hah
    If the truth is that you can't even put a cap on your own kingdom because you have no control of them and they do as they "please" yes I'm sure that does hurt.

However, a retal war isn't taking care of business. So next time you want to state you're doing something other than taking part in a meaningless retal war, I would suggest doing something more and pushing the button rather then coming on Uto news to talk.

Yeah PurpleHaze can't even follow his own growth cap wtf, so bad.

Post Fiend
    "If the truth is that you can't even put a cap on your own kingdom because you have no control of them and they do as they "please" yes I'm sure that does hurt.

However, a retal war isn't taking care of business. So next time you want to state you're doing something other than taking part in a meaningless retal war, I would suggest doing something more and pushing the button rather then coming on Uto news to talk. "

I allow my kd mates to grow and do as they please as long as they do so following my guidelines, were you come up with your garbage of I have no control is just you talking nonsense. Like after you waved us and we insta dragoned you and retal waved you, that was a great example of how my kd "doesn't" listen, right? Lol.

Don't worry we will have plenty of time for a war, I am sure you would have loved us to push the button when your core was more than 40% larger than my core, however we are smarter than that. We only had 17 member kd half the age, if all my players started from the begging of the age you would have had your war and you would have also been displeased with the outcome. We will have our opportunity of war next age, cheers.

.....We only had 17 member kd half the age, if all my players started from the begging of the age you would have had your war and you would have also been displeased with the outcome. We will have our opportunity of war next age, cheers.
    Keep dreaming.

as for x:x - its funny how you got 1 prov in VM so got your shell for the free unlimited invites pre-EoA but please reform so we can do the same thing to you.
    Last edited by Palem; 24-10-2011 at 19:15. Reason: loc
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    Noobs of a feather flock together...

did some1 say flocks of boobs?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

"If the truth is that you can't even put a cap on your own kingdom because you have no control of them and they do as they "please" yes I'm sure that does hurt.

However, a retal war isn't taking care of business. So next time you want to state you're doing something other than taking part in a meaningless retal war, I would suggest doing something more and pushing the button rather then coming on Uto news to talk. "

I allow my kd mates to grow and do as they please as long as they do so following my guidelines, were you come up with your garbage of I have no control is just you talking nonsense. Like after you waved us and we insta dragoned you and retal waved you, that was a great example of how my kd "doesn't" listen, right? Lol.

Don't worry we will have plenty of time for a war, I am sure you would have loved us to push the button when your core was more than 40% larger than my core, however we are smarter than that. We only had 17 member kd half the age, if all my players started from the begging of the age you would have had your war and you would have also been displeased with the outcome. We will have our opportunity of war next age, cheers.
    You don't understand how you don't have control over your kingdom? How about this, if you ask for a CF and the 2 kingdoms agree upon a CF and 3 provinces hit for 1.8k acres AFTER the CF was in place that shows you have no control. Then when you're informed we will take those 1.8k acres back you don't agree with it at first?

You can preach about if this happened before this happened then this would have been the result and you would have been displeased. If you're so good at predicting things then please inform me of the upcoming lottery numbers. Thanks

You don't understand how you don't have control over your kingdom? How about this, if you ask for a CF and the 2 kingdoms agree upon a CF and 3 provinces hit for 1.8k acres AFTER the CF was in place that shows you have no control. Then when you're informed we will take those 1.8k acres back you don't agree with it at first?
    wierd .. how do you attack a kd with a cf up ?? ... do enlighten ....
    and you keeping tabs on how much acres were taken from you .. lolz
    Last edited by ValeLyonsen; 24-10-2011 at 06:54. Reason: monkeys, bunnies and cats ....

you can make a CF without sending it in game. it's a CF all the same.

Whats the point of 2 kds mutually agreeing to a cf and not sending it??
    nah the cf was sent ... thats why i dont understand how Shalrin states attacks were made after cf was up ....
    Last edited by ValeLyonsen; 24-10-2011 at 08:26. Reason: blue highlight

idk why they didnt ingame CF in this case but frequently its because the ingame monarch isn't the real monarch of the kd so you can agree to F but ingame monarch isnt on immediately to send CF.

Post Fiend
    Obviously it was an informal (non game mechanic) cf that was going to become formalized. We were waiting to hear back from the monarch and then we were hit as Shalrin pointed out.

Who cares, fact of the matter is we took a lot of acres from you chumps despite you wasting your time suggesting that we some how lost. Even now some noob easterner says "and you keeping tabs on how much acres were taken from you .. lolz " <---WTF?

Future tip: TPA and WPA on 6,000a provinces help!
    Last edited by Helluva; 24-10-2011 at 14:01. Reason: LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    idk why they didnt ingame CF in this case but frequently its because the ingame monarch isn't the real monarch of the kd so you can agree to F but ingame monarch isnt on immediately to send CF.
    In game monarch was Wannes he was in class at the time and Twisty and Purplehaze agreed upon the CF. CF was accepted when Wannes got online. Regardless the agreement was reached and thus the hitting should not have occurred.

ValeLyonsen if you don't keep track of the hits that are made after a CF is agreed then I hope for your kingdoms sake you are not in a position of leadership.

Post Fiend
    There was never a CF agreed upon. You guys came to me asking for a CF while I am at work and I never agreed to it right off the start, I said come to me with a proposal. Durring that time I got interupted at work and my kd continued to hit like they were suppose to. We don't stop htis becasue "maybe" a Cf will get worked out. And yes congrats on taking what 6-7k acres from a kd that had a 18 mill fighting force vs 26 mill... all avian attackers with many more in range to make hits that our 15-16 that could.. fact is we out hit you guys as well. Nice Hostile fight, but nothing impressive from you guys to start talking crap about us. Next age we can war and will just see what happenes.

Thread Information