Thread: Active Player Looking for a KD. for next age

Active Player Looking for a KD. for next age

Hello all,

I have recently returned to the game after a 5 year hiatus and I am excited to join an organized and active KD for next age. I am somewhat experienced although it has been a while since I have played.

I am a very active player and I am looking for an organized KD with active players for next age. I am interested in working together with players who value the gains of the KD over their own.

I am a 23 year old Canadian with a good sense of humour and a laidback personality. If anyone thinks they might be interested in giving me a chance just post back here.

Postaholic
    Hey.. please meet me or Sashdev on #grace on utonet so that we can talk with you..

Post Fiend
    My Kingdom is looking for 1 recruit to replace a longtime player of our kingdom, Vengeance. We are a top 10 kingdom and that is just for starters, we got a fully active kingdom and plan on warring/whoring a good deal next age. If you are interested in talking meet me on MIRC, nick PurpleHaze and we can talk some more. Cheers

I cannot find you online..

Post Fiend
    Sorry I should have been more specific about times. I am working atm and usually idle MIRC while here, unless I was D/C for some reason. I will b online tonight on MIRC.. bout 5hours from now if you can make it on then. What is your nick? You can contact me in game as well if you have an account right now, I am online throughout the day in-game, just check top 100 im numer 5 that's how you can find me.

check out our KD. very much what you are looking for I expect. #and on utonet. Talk to me, elmo, maximouse, or timmi.

Post Fiend
    Hi!
    Stop by on pur public #confessions and look for di4blo/Butters/Loke.
    We r warring KD. This age we r in top 15 honor, 6/8 war record. Stop by ;)

Cheers :)

Thread Information