Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: total newb gone from game for years.. looking for active kd

Red face total newb gone from game for years.. looking for active kd

yah... what more to say, i am gonna work close to a computer 14 hours per day and im gonna play this game to make time pass... i just started an account just to check whats changed... and well, any kd who got intentions of having some fun and not get totally raped or netwhore... [not an absalom kd then] just tell me and ill be yours and try to do my best helping out with whatever thats needed.

a newb kd with the right ambitions will be sufficient tho. i dont mind trying to help build something up... but sometimes that means the death of the useless... most of the times actually..

talk to elmo, maximouse, me or timmi in #and on utonet.

Welcome back Jonny.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    Johhny my man, my recruiting thread is in my sig. Sounds like you might be very excited to be a part of our KD next age.

The part im interested in is: "what more to say, i am gonna work close to a computer 14 hours per day and im gonna play this game to make time pass"

contact me and lets get an interview goin.

-Dan

Hey Jonny.

We are rebuilding a former CSB kd at the moment. Come and find us in our recruiting chan #dw. I am sure there are a lot of old friends in the kd.
    Last edited by xVinniex; 19-10-2011 at 22:51.

cool guys, yah what more to say would be... i never miss a wave... ever. and i wake up at any hour of the day and im available 24/7... gonna go to mIRC now... just gotta download it :p

thx

Veteran
    welcome back mang

Regular
    Hi, Im from Archangels Kingdom. Weve been around for many years and most of us have been playing for over 5 years.

We aim to war 5-6 times an age if not more but we dont force anyone to do anything.

We dont ask much or use IRC. We play for fun and war but dont force you to bend

All we ask is 2 uniques a day during wars and outside of that were fine with anything. Weve had a couple wars posted on interviews etc but Id say were a Pro Casual warring kingdom :D. We love to war but dont ask anyone to wake up early or join a chatroom.

We post Targets to hit and Nighstrike/Spell and as long as thats done we are cool.

please get back to me if you want

Post Fiend
    Come onto #legacy :)

We're pretty much have the ideals as archangels but we war at least 8 times an age.
    They are also better than us.

lance, thats terrible, u gotta get crushedassoony ou guys meet a kd who use mIRC..

Post Demon
    yea totally "crushedassoony ou"

hey man, welcome back

i think i have your irc nick link

Enthusiast
    LanceX: "We aim to war 5-6 times an age if not more but we don't force anyone to do anything."

LOL. They are a warring kd that doesn't force anyone to do anything? doesn't seem like much of a warring kd to me.

I am recruiting 2 more players for SIMIANS. We will be a full kd of actives that WILL listen to what I tell them to do, WILL set alarms to wake up and attack, and WILL have fun doing it. SIMIANS have been around since age 4 and we are a formidable opponent for any kd. If you want to play in a real kd with other like-minded players, then hit me up in #simians.
    ~Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    LanceX: "We aim to war 5-6 times an age if not more but we don't force anyone to do anything."

LOL. They are a warring kd that doesn't force anyone to do anything? doesn't seem like much of a warring kd to me.

I am recruiting 2 more players for SIMIANS. We will be a full kd of actives that WILL listen to what I tell them to do, WILL set alarms to wake up and attack, and WILL have fun doing it. SIMIANS have been around since age 4 and we are a formidable opponent for any kd. If you want to play in a real kd with other like-minded players, then hit me up in #simians.
    ~Chuck
    If Chuck is not around then contact Jevouse or Anri in #simians
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information