Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: total newb gone from game for years.. looking for active kd

Regular
    lol chuck, you seem like an annoying guy. We war as much as possible but we do not force you to wake up or use IRC. People have lives and we want people to be able to sleep and as long as you attack twice a day and do your ops then thats all we need.

Were a different KD then yours.

wow wb jonny! missed this post when it first showed up...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    LanceX: "We aim to war 5-6 times an age if not more but we don't force anyone to do anything."

LOL. They are a warring kd that doesn't force anyone to do anything? doesn't seem like much of a warring kd to me.

I am recruiting 2 more players for SIMIANS. We will be a full kd of actives that WILL listen to what I tell them to do, WILL set alarms to wake up and attack, and WILL have fun doing it. SIMIANS have been around since age 4 and we are a formidable opponent for any kd. If you want to play in a real kd with other like-minded players, then hit me up in #simians.
    ~Chuck
    Sounds like what I was thinking lol.... My kingdom is like halfway between both of those extremes..

But as for me, my self, I am more extreme then anything posted here. Pm me if your still looking.

thx people, i got some interesting proposals :)

and thx for the wbs...

i have no idea how to close this post :p

Regular
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ous-recruiting

I heard they need one more player.

Have you found a kingdom yet? If not you might be interested in joining us. Last age we had 8 wars, and won 7. We are a little laid back, you don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to attack (Unless you want too). We also use msn instead of mIRC. It makes it for a laid back atmosphere, and we like to joke around. Let us know if you want to join. You won't regret it^.^

Thread Information