Thread: Returning Pro/Searching for a home

Post Fiend

Returning Pro/Searching for a home

Hi,

After about 2 years or so I have finally returned home... aha. Anyways my most recent alliance was NeXT. Im not so sure If they are still around and was interested to find that out. I have played in many top kds and my most recent being their largest warring kd (unfortunately I cant seem to remember the life of me any of the info I had stored). But I have been in the top 100 for all 3 spots, land, honor, and nw. I originally started playing the game in age 7 and have alot of experience and skill to offer. I would prefer to find my old m8s but Im open minded. Really would like to just get back into this game with an extremely orgazined and active kingdom as I fit those requirements. Anyhow for info feel free to contact me. Id really like to get setup and updated before the new age starts. I have no problem proving myself worthy to even the best =)

Postaholic
    Hey mate... Can you hop on #grace on irc and meet me or Sashdev up? We would surely like to have a word with u

Post Fiend
    yah, i just redownloaded mirc. Its amazing how much you can actually forget... I no longer remember how to use the damn thing. Can you pm the info on how to get in. (sorry just trying to catch up)

Postaholic
    just download mirc... get urself a temporary nick if u want to.. Then go and put this command in main server window. /s irc.utonet.org and then type /j #grace

stop by #and. talk to Elmo, Maximouse, timmi, or me. GL finding the right home.

Post Fiend
    Ey there! We r replacing one prov for next age.
    Confession of Lotus, heavy warring KD.
    Stop by on #cofessions and search for di4blo/Butters/Loke if ure interested

Cheers ;)

Post Fiend
    ty all for replying to my post. I have decided to take up an offer and join up with grace. this topic can be closed.

oh nvm...

Thread Information