Thread: Active player looking for good KD

Active player looking for good KD

EDIT: I've found a kingdom that's to my liking - thanks to all who contacted me.

I played for several ages back in 2002-2004, and was king of a middleweight kingdom for a few of those ages. Quit, because it was taking too much time away from my school, and jumped back in a couple months ago now. Within three weeks, a drama bomb hit, our kingdom lost most of its good people, and I was king again. I said I'd run things until the end of the age, and I have, but it's not been a good run. We've been riddled with inactives, and one of my best players just jumped ship to the people we're fighting a war with because our kingdom wasn't active enough and she wanted somewhere better to be next age. So, I'm looking around to see what my options are for next age.

I'm mature, I post actively(maybe a little too actively) on forums, and I try to be reasonably active in game as well. I'm usually on every few hours during the day, and my army hasn't sat at home for more than 3 hours in any war I've been in all age. I'm not looking for a completely OCD kingdom - if you use alarm clocks, you're not the place for me(had too much of that nonsense playing Eve), but I do want a very active, well-organized kingdom, with stable and effective leadership. I don't mind using email/MSN/TS3/Vent to communicate, but I dislike IRC. I was planning to play Elf Mystic A/M next age, especially if the planned Elf buffs come through, but I could probably be talked into any hybrid role(Human Rogue/Undead Mystic/etc.), or really anything that gives me more to do than the Orc Warrior I've been playing this age.

Drop me a line here if you think you've got the kingdom for me, or send me a PM with contact info.
    Last edited by Alsadius; 22-10-2011 at 02:27.

Post Demon
    Cant PM you, but we'd love to have you join up our chatroom right now and do an interview. We're mid war so we got 10+ on right now getting the orders done :)

We are a very fun oriented KD, and take the game super-seriously but sounds like its right up ur ally, no alarm clocks necessary. The link to our thread is in my sig. Send me an email and i'll hook you up with the chatroom info/password, or you can get 5 posts and PM me :)

-Dan

Regular
    hey, look me up if your interested. I just posted looking for 2 active players to play in top honor kingdom. 2 uniques/attacks a day in war, build strong province, follow orders. We keep it simple, but demand min. 2 attacks/uniques a day, and get the job done.

Oh, 5 posts is all you need to PM? I can handle that ;)

Will message you both in a minute.

Bah, it's not working. DDodge, I've emailed you. Tiberious, where should I be looking you up?

Also interested if u want to Drop In and see me in #Wicked

Thread Information