Thread: Old player looking for a real active kingdom

Old player looking for a real active kingdom

Hi there, i used to play 11 years ago, was a monarch in a top 50 kingdom on not wol, not genesis, battlefield i think it was i forgot. Well, i am now looking for a real active kingdom where i can reside and have fun. Weaknesses: i dont use irc, and i dont wake up in the middle of the night just to hit. I hit twice a day (definitely) and i am active in the forum. Pls do contact me via this forum or pm me.
    Thank you.

Post Demon
    drdodge.8@gmail.com

shoot me an email and lets do a brief interview

Regular
    Hi, Im from Archangels Kingdom. Weve been around for many years and most of us have been playing for over 5 years.

We aim to war 5-6 times an age if not more but we dont force anyone to do anything.

We dont use IRC and talk in game forum.

All we ask is 2 uniques a day during wars and outside of that were fine with anything. Weve had a couple wars posted on interviews etc but Id say were a Pro Casual warring kingdom :D. We love to war but dont ask anyone to wake up early or join a chatroom.

We post Targets to hit and Nighstrike/Spell and as long as thats done we are cool.

please get back to me if you want

Lance_SV@hotmail.com if you want or message here

Maybe you could fit in randomination...

Just send me a mail Maezegem@gmail.com and we can figur out what our expectations are

Hey mate, check out our recruitment page http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-2-new-players (ignore the spam below). I think we could be the right kingdom for you. Although we prefer you to use IRC, we definitely don't force you to do so. We're a relaxed kingdom that wars 6-7 times in an age, and aslong as you make your two hits per day in war, we would be happy to have you! :)

Send me an email so we can have a chat!

Regular
    If you haven't found a home yet you may be interested in my kd, we dont run IRC but we are very active (upper-mid-tier 6/7 wars this age). Currently looking for that last guy to fill out our ranks. Preferrably attacker!

Email me at: tobias_hk_87@hotmail.com If you are interested!

Edit: Lance, find us this age if you wanna test your new kd, and if we win maybe you will come back to us? :P
    Last edited by Wiply; 30-10-2011 at 20:31.

Regular
    Check this:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ous-recruiting

I heard they still need one more player.

Have you found a kingdom yet? If not you might be interested in joining us. Last age we had 8 wars, and won 7. We are a little laid back, you don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to attack (Unless you want too). We also use msn instead of mIRC. It makes it for a laid back atmosphere, and we like to joke around. Let us know if you want to join. You won't regret it^.^

Thread Information