Thread: BOBs Recruiting for New Age

BOBs Recruiting for New Age

BOBs are recruiting for Age 52. Lookin for full blown attackers, may be able to accommodate a few hybrids.

Must be active, attack at least 2x a day in war and 1x outside.

Must talk in forums and/or irc.

Must have a personality. No whiners--team players only.

Please inquire within or join #utopians
    LL THE BOBS!

Hey, I joined your irc but no one was around. I fit all of your standards, I like being a strong attacker with some thieves or mages and can easily make 2 uniques/day. I've played quite a bit on-and-off over the years, atleast 10 ages. It's been about a year since I last played I think--I played like a month into the age where they brought back UD but ended up stopping due to a combination of non-team-playing bastards who never post in the forum and having less spare time. Looking over the races/personalities, if they don't change much I'll probably be either an elf or human sage, A/m or A/t respectively with most of the focus on opa, if that fits the plan. PM me or just ask here if you want to know anything else.

Hey I'm sorry, haven't been in there during the weekend much. You sound like a strong candidate, if we can speak for a few minutes I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. You can add me on MSN @ garystrockbine@aim.com, or email me: gstrockb@gmail.com (gmail goess directly to my phone). We can try to set up a time to meet and chat.
    LL THE BOBS!

Fun team to play with, in case any potential recruits were wondering. :)

Thanks buddy =P

*shakes Dyce's hand*
    LL THE BOBS!

I'll add you on MSN. I'm at home rehabbing an injured ankle all week, gotta' do some driving on Friday-saturday but even then I'll have internet access most of the time so I'm sure we'll find each other on there eventually.

Forum Fanatic
    hey jeeps , message me ingame or IRC ,i may have a few i can send your way as im out of spots.Dont expect me to go easy in war tho next age :)

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

@ Thunder: Ok man, thanks! I'm kinda busy atm, starting a new job shortly, so I'm trying to balance that with night school, and getting people into the KD. Thanks again, and I'll be in touch shortly.
    LL THE BOBS!

Thread Information