Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 52 Changes comments

Age 52 Changes comments

From here - http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...Age-52-Changes

Hope you guys like them
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Meter decay the same?

yup - 16.6666667%
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Veteran
    50 hits before your kd gets any protection from being waved? and another 100 to get the full protection, so basically your whoel kd can eb quad tapped in an hour (extreeme version) by a kd of twenty, thats a massive loss before protected :P...i suppose OOW gbp will still exist? so infct two penalties will strt to come in? if thats true i'll be ok with it

what about bounces? are those one pt or base of % of def ....??

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Can we get the meter showing for the whole KD rather than just the monarch?!

meter showing takes all the fun out of counting hits

Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    50 hits before your kd gets any protection from being waved? and another 100 to get the full protection, so basically your whoel kd can eb quad tapped in an hour (extreeme version) by a kd of twenty, thats a massive loss before protected :P...i suppose OOW gbp will still exist? so infct two penalties will strt to come in? if thats true i'll be ok with it
    not another 100 hits, another 50. 100 hits = full protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    what about bounces? are those one pt or base of % of def ....??
    We havn't changed the points of any of the attacks - bounce is still 1 if it exceeds certain ratios.

and good job on the changes Bishop, even if you did end around my fw fix

Love Peace and Cheese =)

TY bishop

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Veteran
    sorry yes another 50....my comment stands with that change...

Edit: You said full protection...was that a response to me asking about personal GBP too?

Enthusiast
    Dwarf A/m, Elf a/M - nice switch of feet.

I like the changes, it'll be a fun age.

Post Fiend
    Does the human +40% damage on sabotage ops lift the cap on op damage?, for example for Nightstrike, or is the cap unaffected?

There is a major difference depending on how it works, the first is a decent buff, the second a nerf (IMO)

(This has been asked before at least twice - but I haven't seen as answer. apologies if i missed it)

Veteran
    hatter I beolieve it was answered in the form of, its not an increase to the cap, jsut lowers the theives needed....basically they changed human theirvy to be mor eoffensive and less defensive.

However I do;t like that these mechanics work like this, i understand it the more normally used formula.

HOWEVER elves get +30% instant spell damage (as far as i can tell, that raises the cap (due to magic being a random range, i imagine it keeps the same range, but thehn does 30% extra on whatever it would have got), i understand there is no wy to accomodate magic buffs like this in such a way with the way the game works currently, due to the fact i don;t see this can b changed, i think other changes to theivery should act in the same wy (but keep the old system for BE etc).

maybe I'm wrong about the magic tho...

Veteran
    will the new fortified stance come with an immediate penalty to gains or will it start from 0% reduction? Before fortified could be used defensively if you were targetted, currently it seems to be bit of a nerf for the less active 50% is a good place for the modifier to stop but I really think it shoudl start at like -15% or something

Thread Information