Thread: Fix the province selection for the ops

Post Demon

Fix the province selection for the ops

So that the ordering is always the same as on the KD page.

Side suggestion: Also, it might be cool if provinces were ordered in alphabetical order in the KD page and by extension in the op target selection.

I'm saying because occasionally in the past, I had to go over the province list 2-3 times to find a province (especially when the names are similar) and having the provinces ordered by alphabetical order would at least help you to scrutinize the right area of the KD list.

Little improvements of the GUI that would help make user experience more enjoyable.

It is the same
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    it's not the same, Bishop. In my kd someone in middle deleted, we invited another person and he's in middle of kd in kd page, but for all ops he's the last person. (##:##)

can you merge this thread with http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...lot-Difference ?
    Last edited by Nuriho; 07-11-2011 at 01:43.

Veteran
    a little spam in hops mods read

bug then, locking this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information