Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vengeance Vs Dopefiends of Asgard WAR (FIXED)

Post Fiend

Vengeance Vs Dopefiends of Asgard WAR (FIXED)

It all began after Vengeance had finished a near two day hostile fight with kingdom Insolence. Members of Vengeance were repairing their provinces and were working on throwing in full Growth Strats to PUMP for the EOA and their top 10 Finish. However, Dopies had other things in mind. Dopes decided to take advantage of Vengeances weaker state after coming out of a fight and decided to throw a FULL out wave on kd Vengeance, this was dopies 2nd time waving Vengeance in the age in which the first one Vengeance allowed them to get away with the near 10,000 acres they took. In just under 1 days time Dopes managed to steal over 11,000 acres from Vengeance. This Infuriated PurpleHaze, Monarch and Leader of Vengeance along with his teammates, so they devised their own plan, pulled the plug on their goal to finish up in the top 10 returned fire on Dopies.

Durring the hostile period Vengeance Immediately sent a Gold Dragon on Dopes just as their wave started and hit Hostile towards Vengeance. Only about 30 minutes after this point and in the middle of their opening CF break wave Dopes decided to return fire with a Ruby Dragon. Purplehaze must have broke the Guinness Book of World records slay time for a dragon because only 2.3 seconds after The Ruby Dragon was sent, Purplehaze sent 50,000 defense specs and slayed the beast. This caused a bounce hit from Dopes and the sly smiles with the burning eyes of fire of Vengeances members laughing and cheering as the Dead Dragon lay waste at their feet. Not long After, Vengeance decided to declare war on dopies and teach them some mannors.

March 20 of YR13 We have declared WAR on UMADBRO Of Asgard (x:xx)!

Vengeance opened up with a 55+ attack wave on dopes and smashed both Monkey and Benzo from 900k orcs and 5k acres each to under 1k. A deadly Blow was delieverd right off the start

March 20 of YR13 Crack Clemens (x:xx) ambushed armies from Bizzarro (x:xx) and took 251 acres of land.
    March 20 of YR13 Crack Clemens (x:xx) invaded Bizzarro (x:xx) and captured 435 acres of land.
    March 20 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Abe Lincoln.
    March 20 of YR13 Utop (x:xx) captured 778 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 20 of YR13 Rollin Rollin (x:xx) captured 697 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 20 of YR13 Mortuus (x:xx) captured 481 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 20 of YR13 Abe Lincoln (x:xx) captured 399 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Aertimire (x:xx) captured 389 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Dockazz has sent an aid shipment to Mortuus.
    March 22 of YR13 pSYc0SiL0SibiN (x:xx) captured 358 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Utop (x:xx) captured 255 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Rollin Rollin (x:xx) captured 272 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Mortuus (x:xx) captured 237 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Crossland (x:xx) captured 183 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Wor Housen(x:xx) captured 167 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Crossland (x:xx) captured 141 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 pSYc0SiL0SibiN (x:xx) captured 200 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Crossland (x:xx) captured 110 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Wor House (x:xx) captured 106 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Iron Zues (x:xx) captured 684 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Iron Zues (x:xx) captured 537 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Abe Lincoln ((x:xx) captured 88 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Mortuus (x:xx) captured 99 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 PurplehHaze (x:xx) captured 106 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 PurplehHaze ((x:xx) captured 101 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 PurplehHaze ((x:xx) captured 97 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Aertimire (x:xx) captured 84 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Utop (x:xx)captured 294 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 PurplehHaze ((x:xx)) captured 84 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Iron Zues ((x:xx) attempted an invasion of Morphine Monkey (x:xx), but was repelled.
    March 22 of YR13 Utop (x:xx) captured 239 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Rollin Rollin (x:xx)captured 259 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Land of WebdeS (x:xx)captured 99 acres of land from Morphine Monkey
    March 22 of YR13 Necronomicon (x:xx) captured 223 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Land of WebdeS ((x:xx) captured 93 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Land of WebdeS ((x:xx)captured 89 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Land of WebdeS (x:xx) captured 83 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 Bizzarro (x:xx) captured 236 acres of land from Benzo Bernard
    March 22 of YR13 Bizzarro ((x:xx) captured 206 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx).
    March 22 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Iron Zues.
    March 22 of YR13 DMT Demon (x:xx) invaded Wor House (x:xx) and captured 634 acres of land.
    March 23 of YR13 Aertimire ((x:xx) captured 37 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Land of Garull (x:xx)recaptured 312 acres of land from Acid Arnold (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 An unknown province from Vengeance WARRRR ((x:xx) captured 856 acres of land from Marijuana Mary Jane ((x:xx)).
    March 23 of YR13 Phalanx has sent an aid shipment to Aertimire.
    March 23 of YR13 Acid Arnold ((x:xx) ambushed armies from Land of Garull (x:xx) and took 156 acres of land.
    March 23 of YR13 Bizzarro has sent an aid shipment to Aertimire.
    March 23 of YR13 Dockazz (x:xx)captured 82 acres of land from Morphine Monkey ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Dockazz (x:xx)captured 71 acres of land from Morphine Monkey ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Skittles Savage (x:xx)invaded Wor House (x:xx) and captured 395 acres of land.
    March 23 of YR13 Comin home tonight ((x:xx) captured 128 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Comin home tonight ((x:xx)captured 108 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Dockazz (x:xx) captured 63 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Comin home tonight ((x:xx) captured 99 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Comin home tonight ((x:xx)captured 89 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Dockazz ((x:xx) captured 58 acres of land from Morphine Monkey ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Necronomicon (x:xx)captured 144 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Rollin Rollin.
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Rollin Rollin.
    March 23 of YR13 Necronomicon ((x:xx) captured 44 acres of land from Morphine Monkey (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Utop.
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to S E P H I R O T H.
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Reaperville.
    March 23 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Argh.
    March 23 of YR13 Troia (x:xx)captured 130 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 Rollin Rollin has sent an aid shipment to PurplehHaze.
    March 23 of YR13 S E P H I R O T H (x:xx)recaptured 67 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 S E P H I R O T H ((x:xx) recaptured 137 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)).
    March 23 of YR13 S E P H I R O T H (x:xx) captured 72 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 23 of YR13 S E P H I R O T H (x:xx) captured 64 acres of land from Benzo Bernard ((x:xx)
    March 24 of YR13 Phalanx (x:xx) captured 79 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx)
    March 24 of YR13 Phalanx (x:xx) captured 72 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx)
    March 24 of YR13 LSD Lucifer ((x:xx)invaded Wor House ((x:xx)and captured 434 acres of land.
    March 24 of YR13 Phalanx (x:xx)captured 73 acres of land from Benzo Bernard (x:xx)
    March 24 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to S E P H I R O T H.
    March 24 of YR13 PurplehHaze has sent an aid shipment to Necronomicon.
    March 24 of YR13 LSD Lucifer (x:xx) invaded Bizzarro (x:xx) and captured 388 acres of land.
    March 24 of YR13 Necronomicon has sent an aid shipment to Mortuus.
    March 24 of YR13 Shroomin Suk ((x:xx) invaded Wor House (x:xx) and captured 191 acres of land.
    March 24 of YR13 Dockazz has sent an aid shipment to Phalanx.
    March 24 of YR13 Dockazz has sent an aid shipment to Utop.
    March 24 of YR13 Oxcarbazepine Obelix (x:xx) invaded Wor House (x:xx) and captured 196 acres of land.

As the war progressed Vengeance continued to keep the lead in hits and stayed up in acres durring the fight. After Vengeances 2 main chains they began to do semi chains to several players in Dopies. Only soon after switching to a max acre strat since their was only a few days left in the age. Dopes continued their war strategy and switching things up similarly to ours and fired back as hard as they could, but only to be in Vengeances mirror trying to catch up!

For the period of March 20 of YR13 to June 24 of YR13 (77 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c] http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince
    ** Summary **

Total Attacks Made: 391 (89642 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 344 (86666 acres)
    -- Conquest: 11 (1859 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (1117 acres)
    -- Raze: 7 (1049 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 22 (5.6% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 327 (78575 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 282 (73400 acres)
    -- Ambush: 18 (4369 acres)
    -- Raze: 16 (806 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 11 (3.4% failure)

The Kingdom of (x:x (vengeance)

Total acres exchanged: +11067 acres (391/327)
    +5850 acres: PurplehHaze (28/0)
    +3209 acres: Mortuus (14/2)
    +3119 acres: Necronomicon (23/9)
    +2460 acres: Dockazz (15/2)
    +2130 acres: vikings are stoned (13/2)
    +1861 acres: Comin home tonight (18/7)
    +1771 acres: S E P H I R O T H (24/1)
    +1740 acres: Reaperville (14/6)
    +1348 acres: Anonymous province from (x:x) (4/0)
    +1255 acres: Troia (11/0)
    +1085 acres: Bizzarro (15/9)
    +1044 acres: Aertimire (19/8)
    +768 acres: Shadowheist (6/7)
    +657 acres: pSYc0SiL0SibiN (11/5)
    +361 acres: Crossland (19/15)
    +257 acres: Land of WebdeS (14/11)
    +53 acres: Bobville (15/8)
    -131 acres: Rollin Rollin (28/24)
    -198 acres: Bartokamus (8/5)
    -346 acres: Phalanx (20/19)
    -419 acres: Argh (0/1)
    -1393 acres: Iron Zues (24/33)
    -2324 acres: Utop (20/52)
    -3757 acres: Wor House (6/38)
    -4220 acres: Abe Lincoln (17/42)
    -5113 acres: Land of Garull (5/21)

The Kingdom of (x:x) (dopes)

Total acres exchanged: -13444 acres (317/391)
    +2467 acres: Joint Jambo (12/6)
    +2352 acres: Acid Arnold (14/5)
    +1995 acres: Jintropin Jay (16/2)
    +1434 acres: Zonked Zaph (13/0)
    +1426 acres: Shroomin Suk (14/9)
    +1030 acres: Valium Vladimir (8/3)
    +595 acres: Crack Clemens (10/7)
    +502 acres: Cocaine Casper (10/12)
    +409 acres: Roxicodone Rocky (14/7)
    +332 acres: Oxcarbazepine Obelix (18/6)
    +69 acres: Rohypnol Rachel (4/0)
    -8 acres: Warfarin Wide (18/10)
    -229 acres: Opium Osii (13/5)
    -266 acres: Skittles Savage (17/14)
    -609 acres: Ethanol Evert (8/9)
    -848 acres: Extasy Ernst (6/6)
    -1011 acres: Pot Pluck (1/4)
    -1046 acres: GammaHydroxybutyricAcid Ghiby (19/36)
    -2022 acres: DMT Demon (12/16)
    -2414 acres: Heroin Hero (19/25)
    -2423 acres: LSD Lucifer (14/31)
    -4441 acres: Benzo Bernard (20/65)
    -4828 acres: Marijuana Mary Jane (17/31)
    -5910 acres: Morphine Monkey (20/82)

The Kingdom of (x:x)

Total acres exchanged: +522 acres (10/0)
    +522 acres: Hitting the Big Girls (10/0)

For the period of March 20 of YR13 to June 24 of YR13 (77 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c] http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince/

** Unique Summary of (x:xx) ** (vengeance)
    Total Unique Made: 137
    -- 8 unique: Necronomicon
    -- 8 unique: Rollin Rollin
    -- 7 unique: PurplehHaze
    -- 7 unique: Iron Zues
    -- 7 unique: Aertimire
    -- 6 unique: Reaperville
    -- 6 unique: Bizzarro
    -- 6 unique: vikings are stoned
    -- 6 unique: Dockazz
    -- 6 unique: Abe Lincoln
    -- 6 unique: Mortuus
    -- 6 unique: Crossland
    -- 6 unique: S E P H I R O T H
    -- 6 unique: Comin home tonight
    -- 6 unique: Land of WebdeS
    -- 5 unique: Bobville
    -- 5 unique: Troia
    -- 5 unique: pSYc0SiL0SibiN
    -- 5 unique: Utop
    -- 5 unique: Shadowheist
    -- 5 unique: Phalanx
    -- 4 unique: Bartokamus
    -- 4 unique: Land of Garull
    -- 2 unique: Wor House

** Unique Summary of (x:xx) ** (dopes)
    Total Unique Made: 134
    -- 8 unique: Oxcarbazepine Obelix
    -- 8 unique: Roxicodone Rocky
    -- 8 unique: Skittles Savage
    -- 8 unique: Heroin Hero
    -- 7 unique: Jintropin Jay
    -- 7 unique: Acid Arnold
    -- 6 unique: Zonked Zaph
    -- 6 unique: DMT Demon
    -- 6 unique: Shroomin Suk
    -- 6 unique: Extasy Ernst
    -- 6 unique: GammaHydroxybutyricAcid Ghiby
    -- 6 unique: Opium Osii
    -- 6 unique: Joint Jambo
    -- 6 unique: Warfarin Wide
    -- 5 unique: Valium Vladimir
    -- 5 unique: Ethanol Evert
    -- 5 unique: Marijuana Mary Jane
    -- 5 unique: Benzo Bernard
    -- 5 unique: Crack Clemens
    -- 5 unique: Morphine Monkey
    -- 4 unique: LSD Lucifer
    -- 4 unique: Cocaine Casper
    -- 1 unique: Pot Pluck
    -- 1 unique: Rohypnol Rachel

A word from PurpleHaze : This was a great way to spend the EOA, I am very proud of our kingdom and the future we have together, we look foward to next age being able to fight Dopes again with more time in the age and continue to progress as a top kingdom in the Worlds of Utopia.

A word from Arnold still awaits...
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 27-10-2011 at 22:14.

Enthusiast
    (.).)

It was a cool war! Good Job Vengeance

Regular
    I love the first half the article. The way it trys to slam Dopies for doing what Vengenance have been doing all age.

Although to be fair, if it was Vengeance they would have hit into the hostile rather then waiting for it too finish. And the continued hitting when it went to war......

Also you know, its really poor form too report on your own war. Really should get someone else to do it. Otherwise it just looks like your desperate for attention.

The formatting is really bad. Your editor should be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    I love the first half the article. The way it trys to slam Dopies for doing what Vengenance have been doing all age.

Although to be fair, if it was Vengeance they would have hit into the hostile rather then waiting for it too finish. And the continued hitting when it went to war......

Also you know, its really poor form too report on your own war. Really should get someone else to do it. Otherwise it just looks like your desperate for attention.

The formatting is really bad. Your editor should be sacked.
    I love attention, positive and negative. <3

By the way, if we do hit into your hostile, let us know. The only people we waved during a hostile this age deserved it from earlier in the age afaik, so I'm not sure how much help I could give you there.

But yeah pretty dull war but what do you expect at the end of the age? Purp's a little overexcitable but for the most part we were just looking for a fun way to spend the last few days. Good times, good times.

Maybe I should do our war reports. Breaking: News from the war front! Is your husband safe? This shocking story may change your mind!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tightpants View Post
    I love attention, positive and negative. <3

By the way, if we do hit into your hostile, let us know. The only people we waved during a hostile this age deserved it from earlier in the age afaik, so I'm not sure how much help I could give you there.

But yeah pretty dull war but what do you expect at the end of the age? Purp's a little overexcitable but for the most part we were just looking for a fun way to spend the last few days. Good times, good times.

Maybe I should do our war reports. Breaking: News from the war front! Is your husband safe? This shocking story may change your mind!
    This is incorrect. The first hits trading between my KD and vengence was when they waved us when we were already double hostile. And then continue to hit when we took button with one of the other KDs.

Its generally best to get someone else to cover your KDs war. Its really bad form to report on your own war because your article will always be biased in favour your KD.

Hmm Blades of Honor I don't really remember you guys, but anyway - sorry about that. (if you guys deserved it, i take it back!) That's not really our style, there are always other non-hostile KDs to bottom feed on. :D

Oh and you don't like my reporting? Well I just don't know about you I'm a great reporter.

Post Fiend
    of course it is going to be a little biased... I am the one who wrote it for my kd!! I only did so because nobody seemed to have time to cover it and I had the time. The way I wrote it I added parts that I thought would make it slightly funny for the reader because of myself and Arnolds relationship. Fact is the war was pretty even and Dopes fought a great war... simple as that. We did take a few acres and some decent honor during the war and then EOA happened. Anyways Flair... if you are from BOH you would also remember that I gave you guys EOA cf pact... we did hit you a few times because I forget the exact situation but it had to do with tagging or you guys weren't or something.. but anyways I was very fair about it I thought.

Regular
    I seem to recall Purplehaze and his minions hitting us several times while we were engaged in a double-hostile. We dropped the one hostile that we had initiated and ended up in a retal war with Vengeance (If you could call the four people from my kingdom that were able to do anything against his versus the ten people in his kingdom hitting us a retal "war".) It was sad that a 14mil NW (At the time) kd was trying to bully a 6mil NW kd.

Look, if you don't give us the KD name then it does us no good. I don't really care to address every KD we've hit, because that would take days.

Odds are you messed with us in some way. I know what you're thinking - "does retaling when they wave us count as messing with them?" Well I'm glad you asked! Yes, yes it does. Judging by the 4 province comment, I'm going to have to assume that you were the KD who was only hostile with it's own monarch. That doesn't count!

Edit: I think what people can learn from this thread is that we typically retaliate hits into our KD with more hits than we had come in (or sometimes we even go to war :) ). Does that seem unfair, especially to the scappy little kd's out there? I'm sure it doesn't, but there are times when even we have to just take some licks. Do I really feel bad? No. I feel bad when we legit wave a KD in a hostile situation, and they have no way of retalling even if they wanted to.
    Last edited by Tightpants; 28-10-2011 at 21:21.
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Regular
    Incidently, I am BoH. The issue was that you didnt take a CE before waving. We didnt have hostile in our name cos it dont fit :p. And has a habit of attract hits like the plague.

Dont think Max is though. No idea where his from.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tightpants View Post
    Look, if you don't give us the KD name then it does us no good. I don't really care to address every KD we've hit, because that would take days.

Odds are you messed with us in some way. I know what you're thinking - "does retaling when they wave us count as messing with them?" Well I'm glad you asked! Yes, yes it does. Judging by the 4 province comment, I'm going to have to assume that you were the KD who was only hostile with it's own monarch. That doesn't count!

Edit: I think what people can learn from this thread is that we typically retaliate hits into our KD with more hits than we had come in (or sometimes we even go to war :) ). Does that seem unfair, especially to the scappy little kd's out there? I'm sure it doesn't, but there are times when even we have to just take some licks. Do I really feel bad? No. I feel bad when we legit wave a KD in a hostile situation, and they have no way of retalling even if they wanted to.
    Not sure what you are talking about "hostile with it's own monarch" but whatever it was, it wasn't us. I figured you would look up the kd name already, the same way I assumed you looked up Flair's kingdom. My kingdom is The Second Chancers. We were hostile with The Ministry (Who was 2mil NW larger than us) and then got waved by Safari. That put us into a double-hostile period in a 12 hour window (We waved The Ministry, and while our troops were out we got waved by Safari.) While that was happening, one of your members hit one of our for about 500 acres, and he did an ambush while using his main offense to hit into our target kd. In return, your kingdom hit us four more times. Yes, we "messed with" you, *after* you hit us, while we were in a double-hostile. The fact of the matter is, you tried to bully us while you were 14mil NW and we were only 6mil NW. I should mention that you FAILED to bully us (We ended up just a few acres behind, even though you had 2.5x the provinces making attacks against us as we had making attacking against you.) And your monarch settled for a CF.

Post Fiend
    Well we apologize for hitting you flair while in that situation, like you said we should have maybe CE'd.. or snatch news these days, ;) however i wasn't online at the time and my kd began the wave and we stopped it half way at most once we realized you were hostile. I know what your saying when marking yourself "hostile" that sometimes promotes hits on your kd like the plague... well we have had that happen b4 and we always write down which kd's and what provs do stuff like that and pay them a very nice visit when we are done with whatever it is we are involved with. Unfortunately, when you don't mark yourself hostile there is always the chance you get hit anyways because not every time will someone go for a snatch news. We don't hit kingdoms while in hostile intentionally unless for very good reason for or a or something, it is really dishonorable move.

And Max I don't recall that scenario, you guys must have done something to deserve it and it was more than just 1 hit into our kingdom.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    Well we apologize for hitting you flair while in that situation, like you said we should have maybe CE'd.. or snatch news these days, ;) however i wasn't online at the time and my kd began the wave and we stopped it half way at most once we realized you were hostile. I know what your saying when marking yourself "hostile" that sometimes promotes hits on your kd like the plague... well we have had that happen b4 and we always write down which kd's and what provs do stuff like that and pay them a very nice visit when we are done with whatever it is we are involved with. Unfortunately, when you don't mark yourself hostile there is always the chance you get hit anyways because not every time will someone go for a snatch news. We don't hit kingdoms while in hostile intentionally unless for very good reason for or a or something, it is really dishonorable move.

And Max I don't recall that scenario, you guys must have done something to deserve it and it was more than just 1 hit into our kingdom.
    No, it started with one retal. You hit us once, we retal'd once, you hit us four times, we retal'd four times, you hit us another six times, we hit you three times, you hit us three times, we hit you four times, you hit us twice and it was a CF. I specifically told my kingdom in the forums to make a stand after you guys made four hits after our one retal, because you were too big to get a button on us and we had better gains (Unfortunately, we weren't running a high GS strat or it would have turned out in our favor).

I think you have us confused with someone else then Max.

I mean BoH I know who you guys are somewhat, you guys are cool w/e. I just didn't remember attacking you guys, hopefully we can move past it and maybe get married some da.. well I'm getting ahead of myself here.

But The Second Chancers? I have no clue who you are, and if you really did successfully fight back with 4 people I would remember you fondly. Either that wasn't us or you're leaving something out. But remember, if you're in a hostile, you probably shouldn't attack into a bigger KD. Maybe that's why you were in two hostiles, you ever think about that?

See this is why I don't like opening up for comments/concerns. One, for the most part I don't care and two, you end up with a bunch of people pretending to be your relatives so you'll give them money.
    Reptar in Paris - Ball So Hard Babies Try to Find Me
    Summer 2013

Thread Information