Thread: experience player searching

experience player searching

did not confirmed to stay with mine old Kd, because new and young always better then old :P

played there 4 ages in that KD, and totaly to long this game
    very active player

looking for or a ghetto KD or a serious high KD, as long we will have fun :)

msn: binnenprettig@hotmail.com

Enthusiast
    come talk to me on irc.utonet.org #simians is our public channel. We are an active warring kd that has been around since age 4.

Hallo :)

Als je geinteresseerd bent in een actief kd met zo'n 5 mede-Nederlanders, stuur me een mail (rob_vandenherik@hotmail.com) zodat we het een en ander kunnen overleggen. We hebben op het moment 1 plek vrij, en we zouden daar graag een erg actieve Orc - Cleric voor willen. Dit betekent 2 hits per dag tijdens war. Eigenlijk zonder uitzonderingen. Verder is het leuk als je IRC zou gebruiken, zodat je tussendoor met je kingdommates kunt praten en discussieren, maar het is niet verplicht.

We verwachten niet dat je om 04.00 je wekker zet voor een hit o.i.d., die tijden zijn voorbij. Zolang jij kunt garanderen dat je gewoon je twee hits per dag maakt (??n in de ochtend en een in de avond moet makkelijk te doen zijn met 20% barracks) denk ik dat wij precies het kd zijn dat je zoekt! Leuke en vriendelijke mensen, vette 7+ dagen durende wars en een kern van (o.a. NL) spelers die al jaren bij elkaar is. Waar jij nu dus ook bij kan horen :)

Laat maar wat van je horen!

Gr,
    Rob

Regular
    Archangels just needs one more. We have been around for quite some time and had two wars interviews posted here. We strive to war and win but we strive just to get better. IMO I believe we are a top 50 KD in terms of warring and activity but today Utopia is smaller so top 50 isnt as grand sounding as back in utopia's hayday :D

Im now the monarch of Archangels and I plan to strive for active warring and need active and experiences players. I personally have played Utopia for over 8 years now and all of our members are 2 year+ veterans of the game. Most much more then 2 years.

We plan for no less then 6 wars and hopefully 6 wins ^^

We mostly talk in the game forums but also have a chatroom as well.

This age were 3/5. Several weeks of Kingdoms running away for one. We dont try to fight easy wars either just for a quick win total.

Requirements:

1. Attack twice a day during war
    2. Discuss in forums on important topics
    3. relaxed personality but thirsty for blood of enemies :D

Our wave dates are around ~18th and 5th Utopian Time. If you are active within 3 hours of those times then it would be perfect but we dont force people to wake up, only encourage ^^

Please email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com or PM me here :D I have MSN and a Kingdom chatroom we can talk in as well.
    Last edited by LanceX; 29-10-2011 at 15:42.

Have you found a kingdom yet? If not you might be interested in joining us. Last age we had 8 wars, and won 7. We are a little laid back, you don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to attack (Unless you want too). We also use msn instead of mIRC. It makes it for a laid back atmosphere, and we like to joke around. Let us know if you want to join. You won't regret it^.^

Thread Information