Thread: Looking for a kd

Regular

Looking for a kd

I have been playing in the kd Ixterelen for a long period of time, but I have missed it. Looking for it now.

Enthusiast
    how about you look for a new kd instead? I am still recruiting for new age for my kd: Simians. Come talk to me on irc.utonet.org #simians.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    how about you look for a new kd instead? I am still recruiting for new age for my kd: Simians. Come talk to me on irc.utonet.org #simians.
    Simians is a nice kingdom, but i cannot talk to you. I may accept only mind to mind peer connection from Ixterelen, if there is any.

Quote Originally Posted by War II View Post
    Simians is a nice kingdom, but i cannot talk to you. I may accept only mind to mind peer connection from Ixterelen, if there is any.
    Why dont you get irc instead?

Dont even know what exterelen is? lol

/Simians
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    Archangels just needs one more. We have been around for quite some time and had two wars interviews posted here. We strive to war and win but we strive just to get better. IMO I believe we are a top 50 KD in terms of warring and activity but today Utopia is smaller so top 50 isnt as grand sounding as back in utopia's hayday :D

Im now the monarch of Archangels and I plan to strive for active warring and need active and experiences players. I personally have played Utopia for over 8 years now and all of our members are 2 year+ veterans of the game. Most much more then 2 years.

We plan for no less then 6 wars and hopefully 6 wins ^^

We mostly talk in the game forums but also have a chatroom as well.

This age were 3/5.. We dont try to fight easy wars either just for a quick win total.

Requirements:

1. Attack twice a day during war
    2. Discuss in forums on important topics
    3. relaxed personality but thirsty for blood of enemies :D

Our wave dates are around ~18th and 5th Utopian Time. If you are active within 3 hours of those times then it would be perfect but we dont force people to wake up, only encourage ^^

Please email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com or PM me here :D I have MSN and a Kingdom chatroom we can talk in as well.
    Last edited by LanceX; 29-10-2011 at 15:43.

Thread Information