Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortified Stance & Undead elite conversion rate

Fortified Stance & Undead elite conversion rate

question: stances fortified -50% gains hitting in/out. does it mean that undead elite conversion is also going to be -50% hitting into/from fortified? Does the -50% gains work similar to the war's -75%? or does it work as if you had a ton of GS that do not influence elite conversion rates.
    thank you.

yeah like undeads wont abuse this if their conversions arnt reduced!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I'm going to give you the same answer I gave you in IRC, but other people are reading this so....

Last age hitting into war was -75% gains and -75% elite conversions, so there is no reason to assume fortified stance will be any different in affecting those conversions. Otherwise I would report it as a bug since it should be connected the same way.
    S E C R E T S

I don't remember exactly which thread I read it in, but I remember somewhere where Bishop said that conversion was tied to land gains, so it would make sense that they'd also be -50%

Undeads conversions hitting into,or out of fort, will be greatly reduced
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Well, i'm glad at least that conversion hitting in or out of war (EOW protection) got nullified, twas ridiculous how those undead kept hitting all age long last age.

Regular
    Will spec credits be affected by EOW CF and/or Fortified stance? They apparently were not affected last age, so I am interested in knowing.

I don't know for sure, but i haven't heard anything about them specifically so i would assume not.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I don't know for sure, but i haven't heard anything about them specifically so i would assume not.
    Okay, thank you.

Aren't credits tied to defense (at least specs/elites) and not gains?

I thought it was losses, but either way, unrelated to gains.
    S E C R E T S

defense afaik

Regular
    I wasn't sure, all I knew was that I was able to get huge amounts of spec credits last age hitting out of EOW CF. 7k spec credits in three hits, in which I gained a total of about 80 acres. So it'll still be worth hitting out of EoW CF for UDs, and it'll be worth hitting out of fortified for most other races.

undeads get 0 converts now (new change) - if orcs get an "unfair" advantage then they will prolly get a nerf to it.

Regular
    undeads get 0 converts now (new change) - if orcs get an "unfair" advantage then they will prolly get a nerf to it.
    Right. However, I was not talking about elite conversion now, simply the spec credits. I was getting over 2k credits per hit making 20-30 acres hits during EOW CF. It helped me get defense/offense back under me after gaining lots of acres. As far as fortified stance, it should be worthwhile for everyone to hit out if they are needing spec credits, since they don't have increased losses and they can get lots of credits for half the acres. Not everyone will be in a position where they need a bunch of extra credits without needing a bunch of acres, but for those that do, it is still worth it to hit out of Fortified. I am under the impression that hitting out of a war causes extra losses, so unless you are UD or Cleric it's not worth hitting out of EoW CF for the credits, I believe.

I don't believe it will be an "unfair" advantage for Orcs, although I guess that remains to be seen. All I was pointing out was that the Fortified stance is now useful, if they don't lower spec credits gained on attacks.

Thread Information