A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry. He decided to give them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.

The first one went for a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much". The man was impressed.

The second woman went gift shopping for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex and some very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much". The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10k. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously, the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a very long time about how each woman had used the money. He weighed the pros and cons and considered his future with each of them. Finally, he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.