Let's have some riddles

You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One monkey has a banana, one has a stick, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest?

Sam walked for thirty minutes in the pouring rain without getting a single hair on his head wet. He didn't have a hat or an umbrella and his coat had no hood. How did he do that?

An old lady forgets her drivers license at home. She travels down a one way street the wrong way. She does not stop at stop signs, or stop for people crossing the road. A cop is watching her do this and he does not give her a ticket. Why didn't he give her a ticket?

A man murders his wife with a knife in their car. Nobody is around to see this. He throws her out of the car being careful not to leave any fingerprints on her body. Next he throws the knife off of a cliff into a gorge where it will never be found and he goes home. An hour later the police call him and tell him that his wife has been murdered and he needs to come to the scene of the crime immediately. As soon as he arrives, he is arrested. How did they know he did it?

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

What doesn't get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?

I'm made for one but meant for two; I can be worn for many years but usually just a few; You won't ever need me unless you say you do. What am I?

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?

Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?

What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone's number pad?