Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Krozair's Krackup's

A man is sitting in a bar looking really upset. The barman realises that this depressed looking man is bad for business so goes to cheer him up. "What's the matter?" asks the barman. "I've just found my wife in bed with my best friend" "That's awful!" shouts the barman. "What a *****! What did you do?" "Well" said the man "I grabbed my girlfriend by the hair, threw her out of the house, grabbed all her clothes, threw them out of the window after her and told her never to come back". "Good for you" says the barman. "What did you do to your best friend?" "Well" says the man. "I shook my finger at him and said "BAD DOG!" "
    Dare to be different Learn to be lonely

ALL AUSSIE UTOPIA KINGDOM
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ght=australian

#AnzacPublic
    Speak to Krozair in IRC to find out more.

A rather frustrated woman went to the supermarket to try to take her mind off her overly erotic thoughts.

As she moved through the aisles she saw bananas and apples and so many things that made her recall rather than forget her erotic mood. She ended up buying far more than she needed. When she arrived at the checkout there was a young man packing bags.

As he packed her bags his muscles gleamed under the fluorescent lights and she could make out the contours of his fit body under his tight t-shirt and trousers.

She could hardly control herself.

After she paid she asked the young man if he could help her to her car with her many heavy bags of groceries.

The young man willingly obliged.

As they walked through the carpark, the lady finally lost control.

She placed her hand on the young man's bum and said "I have an itchy pussy". To which the young man replied "You'll have to show me where it is ma'am, 'cause all these Japanese cars look the same to me".
    Dare to be different Learn to be lonely

ALL AUSSIE UTOPIA KINGDOM
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ght=australian

#AnzacPublic
    Speak to Krozair in IRC to find out more.

Thread Information