Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Krozair's Krackup's

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Krozair View Post
    Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before ~ I took a cab home.
    I really lost it at this rofl

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed. As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around. She was quite upset because they had a lot to do.

Because she was so worried, she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was. In a calm voice, the husband said "Honey, you remember the jewellery store we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said "Yes, I remember that jewellery store". He said "Well, I'm in pub, right next to it".
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

This is something to think about when negative people are doing their best
    to rain on your parade. So remember this story the next time someone who
    knows nothing and cares less tries to make your life miserable.
    A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to
    Rome with her husband.. She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded:
    " Rome ? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty..
    You're crazy to go to Rome . So, how are you getting there?"
    "We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!"
    "Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. " That's a terrible airline.
    Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always
    late. So, where are you staying in Rome ?"
    "We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's Tiber River called Teste."
    "Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks its gonna be
    something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."
    "We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the Pope."
    "That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You and a million other people
    trying to see him. He'll look the size of20an ant.
    Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."
    A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser
    asked her about her trip to Rome.
    "It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one
    of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped
    us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a
    handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.
    And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling
    job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were
    overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"
    "Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know
    you didn't get to see the Pope."
    "Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss
    Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet
    some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private
    room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me.
    Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and
    shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."
    "Oh, really! What'd he say?"
    He said: "Who ****ed up your hair?"

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans including a southerner a New Englander, and a Californian, an Argentinian, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovakian, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uraguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahamanian, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Kyrgyzstani, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 47 to 53 Africans walk into a fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," said the snooty ma'tre d' "but you can't come in here without a Thai".

The local charity organisation realised that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a representative paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The rep opened the meeting by saying "Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through our charity?"

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says "First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the rep mumbles "Uh... no, I didn't know that". "Secondly" says the lawyer "did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?" The stricken rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.

"Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one who is disabled and another who has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?" The humiliated rep, completely beaten says "I'm so sorry, I had no idea".

And the lawyer says "So... if I didn't give any money to them, what the **** makes you think I'd give any to you?"

What a pregnant teen thinks: "My mom is going to kill me!"
    What the fetus thinks: "My mom is going to kill me!"

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some loads for an upcoming hunt. His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks. "Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, hand loading and fishing. Maybe you should sell your guns and boat...?" Tim gets this horrified look on his face. She says "Darling, what's wrong?" "For a minute there you were sounding like my ex-wife". "Ex-wife!" she screams "I didn't know you were married before!"
    "I wasn't"

I'm going to tell the people that the president is going to take away math and science books. Maybe the same folks hoarding guns and ammo will buy these too.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

An Indian scouting party captures a cowboy from a bar and brings him
    back to their camp to meet the chief. The chief says to the cowboy,
    "You going die. But we sorry for you, so give you one wish a day for
    three days. At sundown third day, you die. What first wish?"
    The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse." The indians get his horse.
    The cowboy grabs the horse's ear and whispers something, then slaps
    the horse on the back. The horse takes off. Two hours later, the horse
    comesback with a naked blonde.
    She jumps off the horse and goes into the teepee with the cowboy. The
    Indians look at each other, figuring, "Typical white man... only think
    one thing." The second day, the chief says, "What wish today?"
    The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse again." The indians bring him
    his horse. The cowboy leans over to the horse and whispers something
    in the horse's ear, then slaps it on the back. Two hours later, the
    horse comes back with a naked redhead. She gets off and goes in the
    teepee with the cowboy.
    The Indians shake their heads, figuring, "Typical white man going die
    tomorrow ... can only think one thing." The last day comes, and the
    chief says, "This last wish, white man. What want?"
    The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse again." The Indians bring him
    his horse. The cowboy grabs the horse by both ears, twists them hard
    and yells, "Read my lips you idiot! POSSE, damn it! P-O-S-S-E!"

There are a lot of people who can't understand how we ran out of oil here in the USA.
    Well, here's the answer: It's simple... nobody bothered to check the oil. Didn't know we
    were getting low. And of course the reason for that is geographical. All the oil is in Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska, and all the dipsticks are in Washington, D.C.

Written just below it "I do not".
    3. And your point is...
    4. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
    5. Remember my name -- you'll be screaming it later.
    6. You KNOW you want me.
    7. Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time...
    8. Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time.
    9. I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
    10. Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
    11. You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
    12. I hate everybody, and you're next.
    13. How can I miss you if you won't go away?
    14. If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.
    15. Nobody knows I'm not wearing underwear

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a copper.

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from and is certain that he has a better education then any stupid cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the cops expense.

The cop says "Licence please". The lawyer says "What for?" Cop says "Ya didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign mate". Lawyer says "I slowed down and no one was coming".

Cop says "Ya still didn't come to a complete stop eh. Let's see your licence please?"

Lawyer says "What's the difference?" Cop says "The difference is, ya hafta come to complete stop, that's the law... now LICENCE PLEASE!"

Lawyer says "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket".

Cop says "Sounds fair to me. Exit your vehicle, sir"

The lawyer exits his vehicle. The cop takes out his baton and starts beating the **** out of the lawyer.

After a few minutes he says "Now do ya want me to stop... or just slow down??"

A father asked his son, Little Johnny, if he knew about the birds and
    the bees.
    "I don't want to know!" Little Johnny said, bursting into tears.
    Confused, his father asked Little Johnny what was wrong.
    "Oh Pop," Johnny sobbed, "For me there was no Santa Claus at age six,
    no Easter Bunny at seven, and no Tooth Fairy at eight. And if you're
    telling me now that grownups don't really have sex, I've got nothing
    left to believe in!"

A 25-year-old Jewish girl tells her mum that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting and crying, the mother says "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!"

Without answering, the girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Mercedes stops in front of their house.

A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and wearing a yarmulke steps out of the car and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them "Your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life. Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath two retail furniture stores, a deli, a condo in Miami and a $1,000,000 bank account... "If a boy is born, my legacy will be a chain of jewellery stores and a $2,000,000 bank account".

"However, if there is a miscarriage, I'm not sure what to do. What do you suggest?"

At this point, the mother placed a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and told him "You'll **** her again".

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd... "If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?" The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered "sure".

The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He sent an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 130-page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1586 sheep. "That is correct; take one of the sheep." said the shepherd. He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into his car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my animal?", "OK, why not." answered the young man. "Clearly, you are a consultant." said the shepherd. "That's correct." says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?" "No guessing required." answers the shepherd. "You turned up here although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my business...... Now give me back my dog."
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

An oldie:

The last four ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirled to OZ. They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD OF OZ?"

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:" I've come for some courage."

"NO PROBLEM!" says the Wizard. "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well........., I.......I think I need a brain."

"DONE" says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?"

Up stepped George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

"I'VE HEARD IT'S TRUE!" says the Wizard. "CONSIDER IT DONE."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Is Dorothy here?"

Thread Information