Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Krozair's Krackup's

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned... couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so... they gave me the axe.

After that I tried to be a tailor. It was a so-so job, and I guess I just wasn't suited for it.

Next, I tried working in a muffler factory but that... was exhausting.

I wanted to be a barber, but... I just couldn't cut it.

Then I tried to be a chef. Figured it would add a little spice to my life but I just... didn't have the time.

I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I... couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found... I wasn't very noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I... didn't have any patience.

Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I... just didn't fit in.

I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I... couldn't live on my net income.

Thought about becoming a witch, so I... tried that for a spell.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool-maintenance company, but the work was... just too draining.

I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes but I was fired because I... wasn't up to it.

So then I got a job in as a personal trainer, but they said I... wasn't fit for the job.

Next, I found being an electrician interesting, but the work was shocking and I... was discharged.

After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realised there was... no future in it.

My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it... was always the same old grind.

SO I RETIRED AND I FOUND I'M A PERFECT FIT FOR THIS JOB!
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

When a customer left his cell phone in my store, I scrolled through his saved numbers, stopped at 'Mum' and pushed send. His mother answered, and I told her what happened. "Don't worry" she said "I'll take care of it". A few minutes later, the cell phone beeped. It was a text message from 'Mum'. "Martin" it read "you left your cell phone at the convenience store".
    --

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl". The priest asks "Is that you, little Franky Pagano?" "Yes, Father, it is". "And who was the girl you were with?" "I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation".
    "Well, Franky, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" "I cannot say". "Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?" "I'll never tell". "Was it Nina Capelli?" "I'm sorry, but I cannot name her". "Was it Cathy Piriano?" "My lips are sealed". "Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?" "Please, Father, I cannot tell you".
    The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped and I admire that". "But you've sinned and have to atone". "You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months". "Now you go and behave yourself".
    Franky walks back to his pew, and his friend Joey slides over and whispers "What'd you get?" "Four months' vacation and five good leads!"

-
    A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of penguins. He pulls the guy over and says: "You can't drive around with penguins in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately". The guy says okay, and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of penguins, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands: "I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies: "I did... today I'm taking them to the beach!"
    --

HAIR: THE FEMALE VERSION
    WOMAN #1: Oh, you got a haircut! That's so cute!

WOMAN #2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy-looking?

WOMAN #1: Oh Goodness, no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with it how it is, I think.

WOMAN #2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts-that would really suit you. I was going to do that except that I was afraid it would accentuate my long neck.

WOMAN #1: What's wrong with your neck? I would love to have a neck like yours; anything to take attention away from my awful shoulder line.

WOMAN #2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything hangs so well on you. You're like a walking fashion catalogue. But look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders, I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.

HAIR: THE MALE VERSION
    MAN #1: Haircut?

MAN #2: Yeah.

I phoned my workplace in Scotland this morning and said "Sorry boss, I can't come in today, I have a wee cough". He said "You have a wee cough?" I said "Really? Thanks boss, see you next week!"

THIS is one of my all time favourites...enjoy...

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form. I put 'poor planning' as the cause of my accident.

You asked for a fuller explanation, and I trust the following details will be sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building. When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500 lbs. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at ground I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it. Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks. You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 135 lbs. Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel, which was now proceeding downward at an equally impressive speed.

This explained the fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone, as listed in section 3 of the accident report form. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.

Fortunately, by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience pain. At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel. Now devoid of the weight of the bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs. I refer you again to my weight.

As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body.

Here my luck began to change slightly. The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked.

I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down onto me. This explains the two broken legs.

I hope this answers your inquiry.

A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry. He decided to give them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.

The first one went for a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much". The man was impressed.

The second woman went gift shopping for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex and some very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much". The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10k. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously, the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a very long time about how each woman had used the money. He weighed the pros and cons and considered his future with each of them. Finally, he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

There is a brunette and a blonde hanging over the edge of a cliff off a piece of rope. They realise that the rope will break if one of them doesn't let go and they will both fall to their deaths. The brunette starts this big heart-warming speech about how she is going to sacrifice herself. At the end of the speech the blonde starts clapping.
    --

This ageing man was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation. As he was about to receive the anesthesia he asked to speak to his son. "Yes Dad, what is it?" "Don't be nervous, son, do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me... I've left instructions for your mother to come and live with you and your wife..."

Young Susie was having trouble with her computer so she called Wes, the computer guy, over to her desk. Wes clicked a couple buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away Susie called after him "So, what was wrong?" And he replied "It was an 'ID ten T' error". A puzzled expression ran riot over Susie's face. " 'An ID ten T' error? What's that, in case I need to fix it again?" He gave her a grin. "Haven't you ever seen an 'ID ten T' error before?" Susie replied "No". "Write it down" he said "and I think you'll figure it out"... I D 1 0 T.

I asked the Missus "Why do you bother wearing a bra? You've got nothing really to put in it!" She gave me a cool look and said "You wear underpants, don't you?"

The sheriff of the small Kansas town pulled over a Porsche that was doing 75 miles per hour in a 35-mile an hour zone. The man behind the wheel, a commodities trader, was steaming. When he was finally brought before the local magistrate, he exploded "I can't believe you stopped me. This town must be the arsehole of the world!" The magistrate looked at him and replied "And you must be what's passing through".

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis. After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared "Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem". The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table. "Gee, Mum" he exclaimed "for me?" "Just take two" Brenda replied. "The rest are for your father".

Thread Information