Thread: Looking for South Asians & South East Asians who are active

Post Fiend

Smile Looking for South Asians & South East Asians who are active

Hi, Dont Knw how many of South Asians are in the Game now but am Looking to Recruit a Few for Logistics Sake in the Hope of Creating an All South/South East Asian Team in the Long Run.

South Asians to Include Preferably Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladesh,Srilankans,Malaysians & Singapore.
    I have Been in this Game for Quite Some time now and would Love to have Some of us in a Warring KD created from Scratch Since Age 50.

Reach Us @ #purplealiens in Irc or Mail me at sridhar7778@yahoo.com

How many players do u currently have? I live in Singapore btw

Post Fiend
    We have a KD of 20 Players out of which 14 are extremely active experienced Blokes, Cant Create an All Asian Team since some of players outside asia are are really Good. However we have 3 Malaysians now and me of course. We are Aiming to be a Top 50 KD this Age.

Regular
    My Kingdom has quite a few Malaysians, I think 4-5.

Archangels just needs one more. We have been around for quite some time and had two wars interviews posted here. We strive to war and win but we strive just to get better. IMO I believe we are a top 50 KD in terms of warring and activity but today Utopia is smaller so top 50 isnt as grand sounding as back in utopia's hayday :D

Im now the monarch of Archangels and I plan to strive for active warring and need active and experiences players. I personally have played Utopia for over 8 years now and all of our members are 2 year+ veterans of the game. Most much more then 2 years.

We plan for no less then 6 wars and hopefully 6 wins ^^

We mostly talk in the game forums but also have a chatroom as well.

This age were 3/5.. We dont try to fight easy wars either just for a quick win total.

Requirements:

1. Attack twice a day during war
    2. Discuss in forums on important topics
    3. relaxed personality but thirsty for blood of enemies :D

Our wave dates are around ~18th and 5th Utopian Time. If you are active within 3 hours of those times then it would be perfect but we dont force people to wake up, only encourage ^^

Please email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com or PM me here :D I have MSN and a Kingdom chatroom we can talk in as well.
    Last edited by LanceX; 29-10-2011 at 15:43.

Post Fiend
    He he Talk abt using another persons platform for Self advertising :0. Lanx i think u need to start ur own thread for your KD requirements.

Hello. i played this game years back and back to it again. im from singapore. a very active player here. any takers?

Post Fiend
    great. mail me ur details at the above id sridhar7778@yahoo.com and we can talk or let my mate who is frm malaysia talk to u. waiting

Thread Information