Thread: Back after 1 year....

Cool Back after 1 year....

Hi all, I just realise what a good timing to make a comeback with the new age just round the corner. I've left the game about a year ago due to work commitments, however I'm back as everything is slowing down for me.

I'm looking to join up a kingdom. It does not need to be those SK, what I'm looking for is a place like home and a kd that is vibrant and fun to be in.
    I'm from Singapore so if there are any kingdoms specially design for the country or asians it will be perfect. But if there isn't, I'll be more than happy to be part of an active kingdom.

Regular
    We have alike 4-5 malaysians in my KD, maybe more and then a wide variety oif regions but we plan to war 6 wars but we dont force you to wake up or use IRC.

the KD is Archangels and most of us have 5+ years of experience and all we ask is two attacks a day plus theivery or spells during war and just be cool and have fun.

email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com and we can talk more about the KD if your interested.

Regular
    Hey you sound perfect for my KD, we have few Singaporeans and many(!) Malaysians. We are really active and this age we pulled 6/7 war-wins and ended up in the top 10 for honor. Conctact me via in-game or msn/mail: tobias_hk_87@hotmail.com if you are interested! Fun is guaranteed :D
    Last edited by Wiply; 30-10-2011 at 20:41. Reason: Cant spell today :(

Thread Information