Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orcs BAD REALY?

Post Demon
    That page in the game is clearly generated from the game somehow, and all changes have not been (correctly) implemented there yet. We'll probably notice pretty quickly if self spells are included or not when the game begins.

Yep... I have a religion, its called reason... if the game changes are bugged, so is the guide... wiki and Forums aint linked with the changes made by the Devs, they are hand made, so, if the Devs announced some changes and, in game, they are different, some code is wrong...

The Forums are used to announce the changes before the end of the age, so, its older... if you dont belileve me, or the Devs changed the game without any announcement, wait and see what happens... you can reset your province anyway... ;)
    "There's no Knowledge that's not Power."

Forum Addict
    Luc got it right, we will see if self-spells are included or not.

But regardless of this, this seems to finally answer the question of what happens to storms and greed cast by an orc.. their duration is reduced by 40%.

It's probably just a wording issue to seperate instant offensive spells from duration offensive spells. Nevertheless, this is interesting information.

Ok, is it juz me or what..

I dun seem to see any stables or dungeons buildings that i can build.. Is there a penalty for Orc that cant build stables or dungeons?? Or is it a bug or something??

Anyone having tat problem as well?

you are right LOL WTH
    i cant build stables as an orc lol

"There's no Knowledge that's not Power."

Post Fiend
    The ingame guide is the current state of the game while forum change announcement is what dev promise for age 52. For example elf elites cost that suppose to be 600gc is 750 gc currently. My conclusion is currently orc spell duration is -40% but dev suppose to fix it before age start.

maybe off topic but what guide is correct?the wiki or the ingame ? cause the ingame says - 20% birthrate for avain,and the wiki still stays at - 25% birthrate like Bishop posted
    Siberia

The Wiki is what things should be, but I think that the ingame is how things currently are (I think). The devs should and hopefully will have things sorted out before age starts on Monday.

Forum Addict
    Has this been figured out yet? I figured it was the wiki/forum post, and that the in-game guide would be changed. However, the in-game guide still has different information.

Thread Information