Thread: Undead Elites and Fortified

Undead Elites and Fortified

So it says that in Fortified, you get -50% gains hitting in and out. Okay understandable. -50% lands, plunders, learns, etc etc. Got it. But does that also affect Undead elite conversion rate? Or could Undeads be making about 5 epa per attack (epa based off of incoming land) throughout the age if you decided to play in fortified?

Wonder if that would affect dwarves building credits (or raze perhaps) also with the -50% gains?

I think that I remember a discussion that we had when UD were reintroduced and it was said that elite conversion was closely tied to land gains, so I'd assume that the elite conversion will also be drastically reduced. I'll try to find the post(s) from that age to confirm that though.

Hmm, that would make sense, seeing as any Undead that would bottom/top feed would get minimal gains, including conversion rate, I don't see how your arguement would be far off Ordray.

Still a viable option though if you think about it. Just keeps you from growing too fast ^.^

I was told that elite conversion was more closely associated with NW then land gains.
    Would be nice to get this post clarified. I have asked around an get 2 different answers.
    Everything in your province is peasant based

It is tied to NW, but I also remember talk about it being tied to the land gains formula as well.
    Found that post btw: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15067566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop
    i cant give exact numbers (because there are so many variables) but it will be tied heavily to the land gain formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Undeads conversions hitting into,or out of fort, will be greatly reduced
    Thanks Bishop.

yep yep. land gains didnt initially but then they changed it so it did.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend
    hmm so whatever will give you the biggest land gains, will give you the biggest elite conversion. interesting

there are many factors besides biggest land gains. NW affects the most, then relative KNW, then GBP of enemy province, then your army makeup. if your army is below a 50/50 ratio of specs to leets you will convert more then the norm of ~9%. up to 20% conversion. there is a bigger lose of conversion once you reach a ratio of 20/80 of specs to leets and conversions for further attacks drops to ~4%.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information