Thread: Experienced, active, admits my limits.

Experienced, active, admits my limits.

Here is me: I have to leave my old kingdom they are too organized (they live on IRC) for what I am able to do anymore.
    My job often requires 14-16 hour days depending on the issues that come up each day, I read the forums/post/smash/cast/op and go back to wife, kids, work, and friends.

Been playing since age 8- monarch in an alliance to newbie in a ghetto. built kingdoms and have played a support role, or been a good soldier. I am at the good soldier point of my life now- still wiling to train new players if they want help. I usually hybrid-change between A/m (elf-sage- clear MS/ pk'ing) or A/t (halfer-cleric- steal all the runes-fund dragons with gc) types, depending on kingdom needs. I am willing to play anything except pure T/M. I like to attack haven't played pure attacker in years- but can to if that is what you need- I will need advice.

I always make 2 attacks per 24hours and have multiple alarms set so I won't miss an attack. I believe in ambushing to kill elites and following posted chains.

I actively use and upload to pimp when possible- some times i have to play from my iphone if at work.

I am looking for a heavy warring kingdom (8+ age), willing to stay smaller so we can find other kingdoms willing to fight and not waste the age pumping or in fake wars.

If you allow t/m's to grow to be your biggest provinces, allow banks, or don't understand the problems with kingdomspread please- I may not be the best fit for you. I take my free time seriously- am 45 years old and over the years have had to cut out all my on-line gaming fun. Utopia is the last semi-team type I have found that I can manage to do well and find a place where I can meet my goals as well as the responsibilities to my kingdommates. US EasternTime zone- but not usually an issue getting on to hit in the first hours of a war...

davidalgilbert@gmail.com
    Last edited by Ace of FRag; 31-10-2011 at 00:35.

Post Demon
    check ur email David! US East core right here, @ 24 and 1 guy has yet to accept the last reservation so might work

Thread Information