Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

Allanon, i dont feel like wording what happend. You broke a deal to us and hit us. You did not msg us after the first hits was made and you did not check if we had sent you any messages. You failed us x3 times imo.

This news is not about Simians failing on late age activity, it is about Sanctuary breaking a deal and it is funny they want this kind of publicity over the server...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    There is no approval needed Anri - if you think no-one tried to contact you ten you should speak to mad_scottish who should be able to verify.
    We have 10-20 people on irc all the time and you failed!!! Dont give me that BS Bishop!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I'm not mad_scottish and neither know nor care about who they tried to contact - I'm merely trying to assist you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I'm not mad_scottish and neither know nor care about who they tried to contact - I'm merely trying to assist you.
    If you dont know, dont answer with your assumptions of what Mad_scottish did or not did. I dont see him sending me a msg here and i certainly have not had a single council member or even player telling me that Mad_scottish tried to contact us.

Nor have i seen him in our public channel!

You dont need to assist me if you do not have anything useful to say.

Thanks
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    I sincerely hope this is the last article we'll be seeing that has the word 'FW' in it. Somehow upon noticing there was at least one FW involved here, my interest in this article dropped by about 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If you dont know, dont answer with your assumptions of what Mad_scottish did or not did. I dont see him sending me a msg here and i certainly have not had a single council member or even player telling me that Mad_scottish tried to contact us.

Nor have i seen him in our public channel!

You dont need to assist me if you do not have anything useful to say.

Thanks
    One of your players was here expressing an opinion that he wasn't contacted so I directed him and any other expressers of opinions to mad_scottish who is nominally in charge of the news items. Perhaps you know all this already but that wasn't clear from what you posted. Furthermore this may assist other posters at some future date then they also want to express an opinion about an article.

Please exchange "expressing an opinion" for "whine" as appropriate.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    I don't think that EoA wars should be published to the Throne Room, especially this one.

- Notice that there is no info from one of the kingdoms? Biased?
    - There was over a week of hostilities including hits in/out of fake wars, but no hostility report?

This type of war wouldn't exist in the Era of Supremacy so /remove?

I am expressing my opinion. Fact is if news is going to be handled like this in the future you will have many angry players on the forums.

There are so many errors here!!!

7[051707:051907:052807] <09&Jevouse>14 loggfile goes like this
    07[051707:051907:054907] <09&Jevouse>14 Start: Thu Oct 27 00:39:11 2011
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 Session Ident: Mad_Scottish
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 [00:39] Session Ident: Mad_Scottish (UtoNet, Jevouse) (~IceChat77@uto-F18C6823.range86-149.btcentralplus.com)
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 [00:39] your war over with sanc?
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 01[00:39] yeaebh
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 01[00:39] no comment
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 [00:40] k
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 Session Close: Thu Oct 27 03:50:53 2011
    07[051707:052007:050007] <09&Jevouse>14 you see
    07[051707:052107:051007] <09&Jevouse>14 he didn't tell me he was making news article

This is the one and only player Mad_Scottish contacted as far as i know. No word about a article, no chance to comment things or give our own summary and letting him know what went down.

This is just wrong...........

Posting news without real sources and research just because having something to post as news? I dont get this at all...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I lost my faith to the moderators and the news section... Putting this up on throne is a joke...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

This just in: apparently an attempt was made to contact simians. Stay tuned for more developments.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    tbh ... i dun approve of this article ....
    odd anri ... i dunno why u r so odd ... I already said i dun approve of this article ... plus I was recruiting like a mad man, you can ask the sub rank30 kds ... I even approach those kingdoms for players. Don't hate the method of my recruiting abilities ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 [00:39] your war over with sanc?
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 01[00:39] yeaebh
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 01[00:39] no comment
    07[051707:051907:055007] <09&Jevouse>14 [00:40] k

This is the one and only player Mad_Scottish contacted as far as i know. No word about a article, no chance to comment things or give our own summary and letting him know what went down.

This is just wrong...........

Posting news without real sources and research just because having something to post as news? I dont get this at all...
    Dear Anri, what do u think Mad_Scottish was doin when he asked your friend if the war was over ??
    and your friend did say no comment and Mad_Scottish replied ok.
    i think that was clear enough mate, obviously your friend did not want to comment.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    No war article about sanctuary losing a large chunk of their acres and withdrawing to us last age either. I declare bias. Shame on you UF News Team. For shame.
    Well JSS instead of your time which you waste on trolling please read other forum topics as well where it clearly states that people were being recruited to the UF News team.. There was an article put up and we still are on lack of players.. Also you calling us biased tat we dont contact people when i tried to cover your war you and chrissi were yourself not on same page being council while reviewing the article. So stop calling other people biased..

Also Anri this is not just your war but even Sanc vs Inso and Fury vs Dreams was a one sided war.. Where did your so called " who the **** put that on throne" go? just because it is your kingdom means you can run around like ur pants are on fire?

JSS there was no deal break as far as can goes.. Sanc made 1-2 randoms into simians who were newly recruited.. If there is no CF then they can hit anyone.. Tat is Simian's fault as well for not keeping that so called ingame CF. Also sanc did recruit nearly 12 players last age.. I had some a couple of players myself who were waiting for invites or age end so they cld join me.. But they joined sanc just for that war so that they cld help them... That is where the activity came from..

Stop JSS, your idiotic posts when u dont know any details...

Quote Originally Posted by ValeLyonsen View Post
    Dear Anri, what do u think Mad_Scottish was doin when he asked your friend if the war was over ??
    and your friend did say no comment and Mad_Scottish replied ok.
    i think that was clear enough mate, obviously your friend did not want to comment.
    I will remember to use this and talk to one player per KD, contacting any leader seems unimportant now a days. Why even try really.

This seems okey for the public, so be it!

Next time it will be your own KDs...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

they had a 48 hour notice agreement and made hits without notice, this isn't dealbreaking how? doesn't matter if a new player does it or not, its still dealbreak. Sanc has repeatedly broken deals, and tehir players form BF kds that break deals, that is what they do, that is how they operate.

FYI there was other war articles going up when we had our war with sanctuary and kicked them about, I don't even care that there wasn't an article, my comment about bias was somewhat tongue in cheek, amusing now to see abs players writing articles about abs wars and jumping to the defense of the clearly wrongful actions of abs kingdoms

Chrissi had a small factual detail incorrect as to our strategy, she's not a strategist, how does that have anything to do with bias?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Thread Information