Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

At the risk of being flamed here, I would tend to agree with some of the comments about coverage of wars involving kds that use FWs and then go into war. What kind of message is being sent to the greater Utopia ? That FWs are the way to go (?).

That war was last age, when fake wars were not actioned.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Well JSS instead of your time which you waste on trolling please read other forum topics as well where it clearly states that people were being recruited to the UF News team.. There was an article put up and we still are on lack of players.. Also you calling us biased tat we dont contact people when i tried to cover your war you and chrissi were yourself not on same page being council while reviewing the article. So stop calling other people biased..

Also Anri this is not just your war but even Sanc vs Inso and Fury vs Dreams was a one sided war.. Where did your so called " who the **** put that on throne" go? just because it is your kingdom means you can run around like ur pants are on fire?

JSS there was no deal break as far as can goes.. Sanc made 1-2 randoms into simians who were newly recruited.. If there is no CF then they can hit anyone.. Tat is Simian's fault as well for not keeping that so called ingame CF. Also sanc did recruit nearly 12 players last age.. I had some a couple of players myself who were waiting for invites or age end so they cld join me.. But they joined sanc just for that war so that they cld help them... That is where the activity came from..

Stop JSS, your idiotic posts when u dont know any details...
    Your so biased that it is not even funny... And since when is a mutual worded CF between leaders have to be ingame CF?

Keeps getting better and better...

I did not read those other articles that you talked about, but if they were one sided it is just as bad. But maybe the sources was at least better and the article had accurate info. Maybe the ones involved can say more about that? ...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I will remember to use this and talk to one player per KD, contacting any leader seems unimportant now a days. Why even try really.

This seems okey for the public, so be it!

Next time it will be your own KDs...
    Dear Anri, its not my place to dictate terms of engagement for utopia or for your kd for that matter.
    but i hope u can see the difference of writing a war article and actually declaring war.
    well anyway some extra info has been passed to me and i will update accordingly.

HI THEROCK, I LIKE YOU I picture us like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEN-k...ure=plpp_video

And since when is a mutual worded CF between leaders have to be ingame CF?
    Its smart to have it ingame, then you would have avoided all this ****. But i guess you might prefer to risk it so you can whine and ***** instead?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeLyonsen View Post
    i'm really sorry that you didnt get pm'ed .. i only did what i was asked to do ... perhaps we tried another of your kdmates but got no response?
    If you came into our public channel, #simians, then you would clearly see in our topic: "For kd contact message Anri or Chuck; Recruits contact: Jevouse"

Neither Anri or I received a PM from anyone regarding this, and I hardly think that you are a recruit.

I voiced my opinion, nothing you do can make things better.

Sanctuary still alive this age? Hope so....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    If you came into our public channel, #simians, then you would clearly see in our topic: "For kd contact message Anri or Chuck; Recruits contact: Jevouse"

Neither Anri or I received a PM from anyone regarding this, and I hardly think that you are a recruit.
    Sorry Chuck, I was not the assignee that was to get info from Simians. And i have updated the article with some imput i have just received.

Enthusiast
    boring article. Should not even post any more fw related. And so much bad guidance to readers that breaking term is ok? Poor simians but whatever. Disgrace this is at my throne page. Go interview some random guys, thats better than this meaningless article. Can somebody put up new changes for the new age? something like, there is no consent/approval needed from both kd for an article to be released. Unless it has been that way or if its a kind of tactic to ignite more hatred between kds.

Beating a second rate ghetto that barely logged in isn't really something i'm personally proud of, and i also don't approve of this article. You left out my last second fae suicide. Boo.

Weren't you afraid of the tallahasee shuffle? :P
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

While I'm at it. Sanc planned it's last age keeping in mind that we would be down in the trenches getting hostile railed, gang banged and otherwise trashed upon (our guys were bored of no action) and we picked undead so that we could hit from fw and keep hitting. Before that sanc barely fake warred. Now I admit, saying we want to fight all age and actually doing it was not really the same, it sucks getting chained over and over from 5k to 300 acres and then having to recover and do it again, so sanc activity and morale suffered. I know all you ysosrsumad douche bags like to blah blah blah blah all the time when you do the same crap over and over and you didn't even plan it. Silence is Golden and bring it.

Regular
    Added this Vale tool to the list of reporters not to read anything they post. Would be nice if the reporter had to post their name in the title of the thread so when it gets linked to my throne page I can ignore it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    HI THEROCK, I LIKE YOU I picture us like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEN-k...ure=plpp_video

Its smart to have it ingame, then you would have avoided all this ****. But i guess you might prefer to risk it so you can whine and ***** instead?
    Hi Korp. Malte ditched me in NY. I was very sad.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Hi Korp. Malte ditched me in NY. I was very sad.
    Aw, if it was me I would never have ditched you!

Thread Information