Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Sanctuary of Absalom vs Simians KLA

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If your KD is even alive this age you will regret those words Deana...
    Anri's threats remind me of Doctor Claw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2_cJxYYhM

Boring to read about these fights...

Quote Originally Posted by UnBan Hurlin View Post
    See that's what I disliked about alliance rankings not obtaining interviews or permission to report wars was something they used to do.

And using the excuse its "news we have the right to report it" was quickly followed by biased reporting and a quick loss of reputation and credibility.

Its not too hard to dig up some one from simians go to #simians or #kaer ........... and get both sides of the story or a "simians does not approve of this story" sticker as it stand you look like banging the Abs recruiting drum.
    What we disliked about the old AR was waiting weeks for news because the losing kingdom decided to be evasive and try and kill the article. I'm sure you read the rest of the thread though and saw where vale did indeed get some information from simians. My post still stands though - if anyone has an issue with an article then they can contact Maddy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I'm sure you read the rest of the thread though and saw where vale did indeed get some information from simians. .
    Actually I didn't last thing I read was your post; could see the thread was going towards a typical utopian bored waiting for age to start flame fest of push me shove you.

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Quote Originally Posted by humb View Post
    lol pathetic simians..
    where there came an A War, you guys always took side with abs..
    and now you're crying over here when you got bullied by them once again.. lmfao
    We war absalom 2-3 times each age and normaly are in many hostile situations with them.

We warred abs before a-war and after a-war on 1 vs 1 terms and absalom honored that.

We got deals from covenant and absalom. Ages of NAP from both sides, protection, free banking and what not. Not a single deal was accepted from any side!

You go and confirm this by those that was in charge of covenant around that time and also with ASF, dorje and others involved on abs side.

It was not our a-war to fight and we fight both sides just as much!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    I have to say that when Mad_scotish came to my KD saying he wants to do an article, I teold him we dont want to be there.... and they didnt do the article.

It is tho very strange the way they pick about what war to write.... as see it as friendships or ppl that won go fast to them to have an article how they won. This way I've seen articles about very boring wars and nothing about so many interesting out there.
    -----------
    That said, I dont understand why Simians were not asked if they want an article about their war up there or not.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    No war article about sanctuary losing a large chunk of their acres and withdrawing to us last age either. I declare bias. Shame on you UF News Team. For shame.
    Thats cuz I wasn't part of it yet ;( /query protector for your future reports! \/

There is this thing called freedom of speech, that's also why reporting 1-sided news is just fine. If one party doesn't want to comment it's their personal right to not do so, but don't go and flame a reporter for writing it without your comment.
    You'd want your news covered if you win a war but you whine when news is posted about your loss. Grow some balls (or boobs) please.
    @Anri - stop blowing this up. Looks to me as if it was pure miscommunication. Just speak to him to get the article fixed and stop whining. Yes, he should have contacted a leadership, but at the same time this Jesouve dude could have sent them to you/Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Thats cuz I wasn't part of it yet ;( /query protector for your future reports! \/

There is this thing called freedom of speech, that's also why reporting 1-sided news is just fine. If one party doesn't want to comment it's their personal right to not do so, but don't go and flame a reporter for writing it without your comment.
    You'd want your news covered if you win a war but you whine when news is posted about your loss. Grow some balls (or boobs) please.
    @Anri - stop blowing this up. Looks to me as if it was pure miscommunication. Just speak to him to get the article fixed and stop whining. Yes, he should have contacted a leadership, but at the same time this Jesouve dude could have sent them to you/Chuck.
    Jevouse did not know an article was being written. Mad_scottish asked for a comment about the war and jevouse said "no comment".

We have the right to know so that we can give our side of the story <---
    I am happy to give the news section news about both lost and won wars but we have the right to be contacted about it and reporters should not be biased.

Doing late fixes is not good enough, why stress out an article and not contact the leaders on our side?

The news section told us they were going to report our first war with sanctuary last age where we acctually farmed them.

Why post a news article where we got farmed and not mention anything about how we farmed acres from them in the 1st war and also in the hostile?! Where is the hostile report?

Its not like i can go back and find the papers now, it is a bit to late for all of this <--.
    I cant even remember what two other KDs was hostile to us when they declared.

And NO, our armies was not mostly home, they were out on two other kds when sanctuary declared us and our armies had been so for days with constant MS on us.

This article is just to much...

And i will be happy to provide this news section news again, as soon as we find sanctuary!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

All i say is my lucky number that will give me sanctuary this age!

Ohhh Deana....
    Last edited by Bishop; 02-11-2011 at 14:22. Reason: locs
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

lmfao what exactly are you going to do when you find sanctuary ? farm out to them again or are you going to make excuses..

btw i think your mother was tweaking when she had you cuz if you would like I'll post your comment about joining abs side during awar cuz you hated sonata more

Yes, I hated Sonata more. I still do!

We were not controlled by Sonata like the rest of the top that followed them blindly once their wand was waved...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
    lmfao what exactly are you going to do when you find sanctuary ? farm out to them again or are you going to make excuses..

btw i think your mother was tweaking when she had you cuz if you would like I'll post your comment about joining abs side during awar cuz you hated sonata more
    You will see what happens to Sanc in a few days from now. You dont know where we are and what team or position we have this age!
    I gonna enjoy this one!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Sanc, convert from dice mode all ready, were coming early this age and you can kiss top spots goodbye or give us free wave
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

So then you were lying about your initial statement...

it really doesn't matter the only reason you didn't want the article to be written was you lost doesn't matter if you stated they didn't honour the deal, i'm quite certain if you won and regardless how inaccurate the article was you would not care as much.

Simians hasn't evolved since age 4 cuz you've been a ghetto all this time and every age you guys get farmed and always i mean always you have an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You will see what happens to Sanc in a few days from now. You dont know where we are and what team or position we have this age!
    I gonna enjoy this one!
    you say that every age and you know the one constant you're the monarch and in leadership which means you guys aren't going anywhere except down

Thread Information