Thread: Active returning player looking for mature organized KD

Active returning player looking for mature organized KD

I'm returning from about 4 years ago i think... before i left i was playing actively for about 4 years. One of the last Kingdoms i was in was Nephilim if i remember right. Life happened and i had to stop playing, and now i have some more free time again :)

I am looking for an active kingdom with a group of people that all get along. I don't mind what the kingdom does as far as wars, whoring, etc. Would like to see a majority of active players logging in and chatting throughout the day. but i don't mind getting chosen for a kingdom that is rebuilding and will be ready to shine in a few ages.

I have experience playing all types of strategies. I prefer A/M or A/T but i can play anything. I am a follower. I can make attacks at nearly any time of the day/night. And i will log in and play my account nearly hour by hour...

Anyways thanks for reading and i look forward to getting to know the kd for whoever chooses me :)

Hey we're a warring KD that got together last age with a solid group of players. We're all really active and get along quite well. We could definitely use an experienced veteran in our kingdom. If you use IRC find me in #outcasts or you can message back or email me at outcastsrecruiting@gmail.com we would love to have you join our KD.
    Last edited by thesmrttwo; 09-11-2011 at 07:36.

News Correspondent
    We're a solid warring kd that is very active. We expect you to be social on top of that. We have a kd chatroom that is Mandatory during war times. We do not require waking up at odd hours to make attacks or ops but a great majority of us do. We are looking to fill 4 spots and we are currently at war. Hybrids are welcomed provided you play Ha/Cl, Hu/Ro or Elf/Mys for A/T and A/M roles respectively. We look forward to your reply.

Once you get 5 forum posts we can correspond by PM.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...Now-Recruiting!
    Last edited by FinalFantasyWorld; 09-11-2011 at 19:44.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyWorld View Post
    Once you get 5 forum posts we can correspond by PM.
    fixed

Sent visitor message
    Last edited by AngelCry; 10-11-2011 at 09:16.

we are pretty good warring KD. 1 slot open. We play fairly casually but have a good gruop. IRC is neccessary.

Cheers, just come on irc and goto #goodz i am goodz i will make all your dreams come true.

Also we are fairly mature, despite often voicing our opinions on how terrified we are of harlequin babies
    My life is better then yours.

We sound like a good match for you. I'd love to talk to you (should be an email link on my profile) if you're still looking.
    Jinx
    There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Hey, solid and ambitious warring kd looking for one player. Contact me in #dreamworks if you can.

Thread Information