Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: UF NEWS: Scripted Attacks lead to deletions

Post Fiend
    Bishop/Dharan: If this were any other post, you would have closed it as it has declined into nothing more than a series of insults from one person to another. Only difference is you're the ones doing the insulting. Close the thread already.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightphorge View Post
    Bishop/Dharan: If this were any other post, you would have closed it as it has declined into nothing more than a series of insults from one person to another. Only difference is you're the ones doing the insulting. Close the thread already.
    lol the thread was quiet for the last 2 days

What insults?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Bishop is awesome!

Thanks for being here Bishop!!

I can agree with GOLFER44VIP, because there is a possibility to find 50 provinces to work together as one.
    (you do not have to be in the same KD, just to work together)

For example: Last age, I left my KD to set out and find Mad Scottish's KD.
    I was in the KD, and sent every intel to my real Monarch.
    It was a class act on our part to find Mad scottish before they announce who they were.
    I sent all the intel I could, and we setup to war Mad Scottish.
    (A huge opportunity and success for us.)

The out-come of our war was not how we wanted it to go, but it clearly is proof that people all over the server can work together regardless if they are in the same KD.

But for Bishops sake: I probably do believe that if he thought they were scripted, then they probably were.
    (especially if they didn't send a msg, asking why they were deleted)
    Last edited by spanky22; 23-11-2011 at 20:05.

If they weren't scripted they wouldn't have been deleted, it does not get any clearer than that.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    If they weren't scripted they wouldn't have been deleted, it does not get any clearer than that.
    Are you saying that I cannot find 50 people to attack a single province, on X-time of the day??
    it is possible, you know.

I do believe that if you or Bishop felt they were scripted, by proof of IP numbers or similar facts, then sure it's warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky22 View Post
    Are you saying that I cannot find 50 people to attack a single province, on X-time of the day??
    it is possible, you know.

I do believe that if you or Bishop felt they were scripted, by proof of IP numbers or similar facts, then sure it's warranted.
    Of course you can organize 50 players to GB someone, that would be perfectly legal and wouldn't lead to deletions.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    And people wonder why criminals get away. Someone needs to watch Law abiding citizen.

I do have a suggestion for the game admins. You probably know that the scriptor/cheator achieved his purpose, which is to bring down killers/slow down kds. These deletions of scripted pvs didn't do anything and you cannot guarantee that new anti-cheat programs will prevent such incidences. So only way is to defeat the purpose by giving back troops/acres to those who got mass bounced or razed by scripts.
    then cheators will realize it's pointless cuz their targets won't be affected.

am i a nub for thinking these?

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    I like the dig at me. I like the fact that you used the fact that I messaged the haj kingdoms ingame to try and make it sound like you were playing in my kingdom lol so whatever spanky. You warred my kingdom and got farmed for a second time so whatever dude. In fact your kingdom disbanded after warring my kd soooooo what is your point?

Thread Information