Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Scripted Attacks lead to deletions

Quote Originally Posted by chandler View Post
    Lets be clear about what happened to my prov Slutty Sundaes, i was not deleted, or i did not delete myself, realest and octobrev decided to hack my account after the bounce wave and after bishop brought me out of vacmode and release all my troops so they could intra raze me cause i couldn't defect for 24hrs since for some reason being in vac triggered the block on defecting, deleting, changing prov names etc. Get the facts straight in your article mad_scottish.
    Article doesn't state anything about Slutty Sundaes being deleted - it states RRR RRR was.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Lets be clear about what happened to my prov Slutty Sundaes, i was not deleted, or i did not delete myself, realest and octobrev decided to hack my account after the bounce wave and after bishop brought me out of vacmode and release all my troops so they could intra raze me cause i couldn't defect for 24hrs since for some reason being in vac triggered the block on defecting, deleting, changing prov names etc. Get the facts straight in your article mad_scottish.
    I can confirm this to be the truth.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    ofc you can, cause you were deleted for it

Regular
    Great work reporting on this 'little' incident, Mad_Scottish. Always nice to read about what's going on in the game!

I like to post
    1. Why you put vm,after our last age you need to know admins will kick you from it.
    2. GBP can be used very well for feed your prov up again, no point from intra kill it.

I don't think develops can make game secure enough for prevent cheat. Its free open game and ever if they spend all his time for improve it there is no way to secure it max. If top secret sites can be hack its not realistic to expect utopia to be full secure. Much less resources and time will need to make cheat ineffective. Its clear this attack was for down few cows so correct decisions was to compensate them one or another way. Only this will make all bonces/cheat waste off time and none will bother to make it again. Now we have good example why cheat is effective and for sure some one will make same soon or later.

Enthusiast
    Maybe having no defense and not wanting to donate acres to opponents had smth to do with it? I have no idea tho, just guessing.

Regular
    elit, i did not chose to go into vm, as soon as bishop got online while iwas being bounce waved he put me into vm, realest and octo acted on their own accord to intra me, i had already taken 10mil gc + worth of aid from the kd when they decided to do they hacking

I like to post
    elit, i did not chose to go into vm, as soon as bishop got online while iwas being bounce waved he put me into vm, realest and octo acted on their own accord to intra me, i had already taken 10mil gc + worth of aid from the kd when they decided to do they hacking
    I cant understand it. If Bishop put you in vm, its was for prevent cheaters from bonce? if he make it this was very good decision but why you was kicked from vm after it? If you are out from vm and cant log after all bonces you are pure farm. Intra look logic from prevent other ppl farm you but still cant understand why you was punished when you never click vm?

My personal view about all this "vm abuse" is admins/develop act very stupid. First there is not official anonce/not in game rules so its pure crime/power abuse action. Second Cow to go in vm short after oop is terrible bad enough. 3 days not explore/grow is 99% game over for this cow. "VM abuse" set double standard because cant cover all provinces in server only reported, so any prov not in top 10-100 can any time go vm for any reason and none will kick them out. All this kick from vm need to be revised and stoped.

p.s. Guess there is alot fact what i don't know.
    Last edited by Elit; 10-11-2011 at 10:21.

Elit - i forced him in VM to stop him being bounced then took him out later when i had removed all the scripted provs. Chandler knew exactly when he was leaving VM.

i agree about VM in general though, supporting it is not scalable so it should be fixed with ingame mechanics.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I like to post
    Play cow/having cow is so much troubles. Good i'm retired this age from active play and have my "happy n00b race/pers combo"

i think golfer44 doth protest too much. maybe hes the roro scripting?
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

damn guys. no one can just take **** at face value.

as much as i may disagree with bish on some things hes the man. leave him the **** alone. yea he has absolutely nothing better to do then to delete cheaters and then come to the forums and have random assholes insult him for "lack of proof". i hope anyone of you has the patience to be a mod so i can harass the **** out of yall if you ever become one somewhere.
    Icy 4 8

Well said, golfer44vip. Regardless of what the situation is, it's always nice to see someone who has coherent thought, rational reasoning, and most of all, comprehensible articulation with good grammar and spelling. Just had to throw that out there.

What was rational about his post? It was pure tinfoilhat.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by tpyo View Post
    Possibilities:
    1 - 50 scripted provinces
    2 - 1 guy talked to 50 provinces and said "yo what up let's all bounce this guy" and they said "yaa ok, I don't really have anything better to do with my army lololol"
    3 - 1 guy talked to 100s of provinces and 50 of them said yes. Did you get a message from him? Or anyone else you know from utopia? I guess he probably didn't.
    4 - 50 provinces randomly decided to bounce the guy, some of them were like "oh ****, my attack worked, so cool!"

wow how could anyone just assume it was 50 scripted provinces, didn't they think of the other 3 possibilities??? jeez, I guess this site is run by a bunch of scrubs, golfer you should apply for president of utopia
    Options 2, 3 and 4 are not possibilities, as they wouldn't be breaking rules and then get deleted. I swear you people frighten me sometimes with your fail-logic.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information