Thread: Flexible Player Looking for An Active KD.

Flexible Player Looking for An Active KD.

However, I will be deleting my current prov and starting over entirely. To avoid wasting your time if you are in a hurry, I'm looking at 15 hours since my last attack, then the 24 hour cooldown period before I can start over.

Ended up randomed into a ghetto at the start of this age...one that thought it was ready for war at that. Let's just say, the other KD's monarch was smart, and is only having chains put on the two highly active provs that we have (myself and the monarch). The other 18? Barely even bothered, except for minor ops, from what I can see. Gotta give credit to the guy for being highly attentive, and his KD for following orders.

Anyway, what I can offer: I tend to play a high activity, zero bounce (unless cow tipping), Undead heavy attacker. I also throw in some thievery ops when possible, if the other KD's attackers don't have much defense for such, and are dumb enough to leave a good amount of resources laying around. For example, In that 12 hour period before I was pretty much put out of commission, I launched (as per monarch orders) 1 plunder, 1 learn, 1 massacre, 2 ambushes, 2 chastity casts, 6 kidnaps, 13 RVs, and got full intel on five of their provs. I had gone with Undead Sage this age, primarily because the old way of sci pumping is gone (I hadn't played since Age 25 or so until this one), but I would have no problem with whatever race/personality/role needs to be filled.

I am a quick learner, take most advise unless it seems utterly groundless, have access to the game and irc while at work via smartphone, though occasionally when we are working in BFE, I will lose my signal for the entire day, until I get home. It doesn't seem to like Pimp for some reason though, (I can read stuff there just fine, but the browser doesn't seem to want to submit info) so I try to make sure and have my attacks out, and base return times around when I will be getting home.

All I ask in return is that the entire KD be at least relatively active, and everyone following the monarch's orders. We have a HUGE problem with that last one in my current KD.

Edit: So this doesn't seem like senseless whining about me getting chained, I'll say this: I don't mind taking one for the team, but while I am bent over taking it, the rest of the team had better be creeping up behind those hammering me...preferably with something heavy and blunt in their hands.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 13-11-2011 at 20:05.
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

#dreamworks... Would love to have a chat with you and get you onboard. :)

We're an active warring KD that is currently in the process of spanking another one. Would be great to have another highly active attacker in the mix. We're running with main mix of Orcs and Undeads so you'll fit in perfectly. Find me at #outcasts or email outcastsrecruiting@gmail.com

how flexible? Are we talking like you can touch your toes? Or is this actually impressive like you can get your feed behind your head?
    My life is better then yours.

Pfft, I can barely touch my toes.

Thanks for the responses and PMs all. I've been recruited already. :)
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

Thread Information