Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fat Tax

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by The Imp View Post
    I havn't claimed to know anything, I am just saying that you have not proved a thing yet continue to patronise me because you think you can because your older.

seeing by the fact i can put a convincing argument together yet you can't, i'd say you need to stop acting like you are a superior human being.

again your references are awful

That is the only fact the document gives? Are you actually seriously that stupid as to think this proves anything?

Some people are just amazingly easy to convince nowadays

When you get older, your brain will be fully developed and you will learn to see things which are not obvious to you right now. It will come to you.

I'm not superior to you, my body is just more developed, but that still doesn't mean I'm not a retard. A lot of people never learn to reflect.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    Ah ok you have given up on your scientific evidence.

Ok thanks for telling me your body is more developed, without any proof whatsoever.

Maybe when you stop patronising me so much you will see that your arguments are extremely weak. It will come to you.

Forum Addict

Ok thanks for telling me your body is more developed, without any proof whatsoever.

Maybe when you stop patronising me so much you will see that your arguments are extremely weak. It will come to you.

You got no reason to be upset, it's as if an old person would tell me his eyes aren't as good as before or something. It's just how it is in different phases of our lives. We develop in one way or another throughout our life, peaking around 25-30(35). After that, our body seems to be going downhill in many areas.

Btw, there is a great consensus about the brain not being fully developed until 25, and you can also examine it physically by checking neuro fibres and monitor brain areas etc. That doesn't mean an 18 year old can't have a fully developed brain though, or that a 30 year old has a fully developed brain.
    ABS vs Rangers

i'm dating a psychology major and she is saying there is ground to that extent. The frontal lobe or something isnt fully developed in young people up to 21 or so which makes it very difficult to long term plan for example. Defintely feels like there is some truth in that for me. On the other hand i'm still kind of chaotic. So maybe it was just me :)

Post Fiend

And there we have a major part of societies problem. The young think they know everything and don't respect anyone but themselves. Take a lesson from the Japanese culture and honor the elders for they are much wiser.

Imp you must have been at the school when Al Gore told high school students they know more about life then their parents.
    Last edited by Azartyn; 24-12-2011 at 19:12.

Thread Information