Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Kingdoms in the History of the Game.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironballs View Post
    I can't find the rankings anyway but andn00bs must have been around top 5 that age too and I doubt pansies waved us. Can't remember where we finished but we were top 5 when Blackrose who were also top 5 waved us and we pwned them.
    Scratch that --andn00bs ended 4th, but they weren't in the way when Pansies were heading to the top :P. I also don't think they were t5 until Serenity mauled Force for something absurd.

You guys did trash TBR, but you did fall. You also had a deletion.

Elit: I was mostly only saying that there was plenty of conflict in the top 5 :)

TBR war:
    http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showt...light=andn00bs
    Deletions:
    EoA stats (t3 kds, t5 provs):
    aaaand the near end, but not final, hall of honors c/p:
    http://s2.invisionfree.com/Blades_Of_Honor/ar/t358.htm
    Last edited by Zauper; 18-11-2011 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironballs View Post
    I can't find the rankings anyway but andn00bs must have been around top 5 that age too and I doubt pansies waved us. Can't remember where we finished but we were top 5 when Blackrose who were also top 5 waved us and we pwned them.
    I have the entire age's paper still stored somewhere, no andn00bs and us were friendly - why would we wave ya? CraZy however, got waved, again. ;)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Syntico who else besides you has played in the consensus top 3 kds of all time?
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by UnBan Hurlin View Post
    Li's Power Rankings.. you can be an awesome kingdom over time (like great Legendary Simians KLA) even without Crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Syntico who else besides you has played in the consensus top 3 kds of all time?
    There's less than a handful of players that played in Pansies and Brute Force (Myself and Derek formerly of Gods Army whom I recruited for Sid). There's more Brute Force/Playboys because a lot of Brute Force's starting core were previously Playboys.. Kire for example played in Brute's early ages. YF, Dhamon etc were all ex-Bunnies.

Those who played and won with Pansies/Brute? Only me.
    Last edited by Syntico; 18-11-2011 at 18:19.

The basis for that ranking is that 5 #50 finishes = 1 crown, which is just silly. It's ok to use that ranking system, but not if it's titled "Best Kingdom of All Time". BF at #21.....

Syntico you have a far more dominant history than Godly then :P
    S E C R E T S

The basis for that ranking is that 5 #50 finishes = 1 crown, which is just silly. It's ok to use that ranking system, but not if it's titled "Best Kingdom of All Time". BF at #21.....
    Li was just using it to measure longevity, because Absalom kingdoms for years didn't win - their first was Age 22 when Pansies won it (Pansies' 4th Crown in 5 ages).

Syntico you have a far more dominant history than Godly then :P
    Wouldn't call it dominant, just blessed to have been surrounded by the best every time. But I didn't get to crown with Playboys, I retired for 10-14 ages in the 30s (they won 3 land, 2 networth and 1 honor during the span) and early 40s because the game got boring for me in the mid to late 20s (I also felt it started going downhill then)... later on I found an aggressive (almost old school Pansies era) kingdom in Sonata to play in and we achieved back-to-back. Retired. Then the one age with Dreams.. Utopia is just too easy IMO, so it's back to retirement. ;)
    Last edited by Syntico; 18-11-2011 at 18:35.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Li was just using it to measure longevity, because Absalom kingdoms for years didn't win - their first was Age 22 when Pansies won it (Pansies' 4th Crown in 5 ages).
    Most folks have the first Abs crown as Beauty in age 21, because Absalom (though it 'officially' didn't exist) was functionally an underground alliance that age.

DH: who's the consensus third best kd?

Forum Fanatic
    I have the entire age's paper still stored somewhere, no andn00bs and us were friendly - why would we wave ya? CraZy however, got waved, again. ;)
    Are you a member of the "hit Mordor" club?

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Most folks have the first Abs crown as Beauty in age 21, because Absalom (though it 'officially' didn't exist) was functionally an underground alliance that age.

DH: who's the consensus third best kd?
    They were Legacy - I bet you remember that alliance. Beauty of Legacy all age, then tagged Beauty of Absalom LGC at the end.. they won it under Legacy.

DH probably means Playboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Are you a member of the "hit Mordor" club?
    Of course.

Funny story, during my Sonata/Dreams ages with Realest - we found out (through my paper records) that I actually hit Realest during one of our waves on CraZy.. I didn't know at the time in Age 22 that the nub played that province, but it was still good laughs.

Forum Fanatic
    They were Legacy. Beauty of Legacy all age, then tagged Beauty of Absalom LGC at the end.. they won it under Legacy.

DH probably means Playboys.
    They were LGC and Absalom. Absalom never truly disbanded. But yes, they weren't tagged Absalom.

There is no consensus for third best, and tbh, pbs probably shouldn't be it.

Forum Fanatic
    Of course.

Funny story, during my Sonata/Dreams ages with Realest - we found out (through my paper records) that I actually hit Realest during one of our waves on CraZy.. I didn't know at the time in Age 22 that the nub played that province, but it was still good laughs.
    Which age did you hit Mordor? :P

Without getting too personal, Zauper, you yourself is the only example we need when discussing transcendental success. Serenity finishes top 3 in the supposed "tough" era of utopia, and the kingdoms you lead these days cannot even sniff top 10. If you were any good, you'd be in my shoes instead of crying about it.

I played in Crazy, we have our share of top 3 finishes. I return to Heretics and we have our share of top 3 finishes. Lastly, I parlay this consistency into back to back crowns.

This is the only argument I need , that the good ole days are not as glorious as you frame them to be.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Without getting too personal, Zauper, you yourself is the only example we need when discussing transcendental success. Serenity finishes top 3 in the supposed "tough" era of utopia, and the kingdoms you lead these days cannot even sniff top 10. If you were any good, you'd be in my shoes instead of crying about it.

I played in Crazy, we have our share of top 3 finishes. I return to Heretics and we have our share of top 3 finishes. Lastly, I parlay this consistency into back to back crowns.

This is the only argument I need , that the good ole days are not as glorious as you frame them to be.
    CraZy was a consistent farm for the my kingdom back then.

theHERETICs never achieved anything, despite me not playing in that era.

Sonata back-to-back, well you had me and Phiwha. (Zauper had Phiwha in Chubbs but he didn't have me)

Thread Information