Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Simians KLA vs Fury of Absalom

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    I'm missing the part where Simians claim there were several biggies on very low def and about to get farmed.
    I thought Simians saw this as Furies reason to wd.

Don't shoot me for this, I know nothing about this war other than what is said in another thread.

edit: Ow it was 1 prov
    Its answered in what i just wrote. Good question. Because i said on irc time after time. Lets take "fold" out and chain him to 500a then we will win the war. He was about to come down but they WD. Wanted to prove that if we could take him down then we could take anyone of them down. I still think this is why they WD knewing that we could. I wish the war could have continued 24-48h more instead of them making a tactical WD. I understand why they did it and i would have done the same thing. But still.. sux :P
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    Chuck. Fury cheated. Go look at their papers.. They added multiple hits in their papers so they look good in Utopian world

On topic..
    1) Clarey awesome article compared to me.. I guess I still need to learn a lot of things Tutions?
    2) Very Well played by Fury for isolating the past and coming up with 2 nice wins in last 1 month.
    3) Anri, if the news is right and you FB'd + NM'd the dwarfs to a good effect then very well done. I like to see co-ordinated strikes by them tm when they work out..

Judge, what two wins did Fury have? Out of curiousity.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Postaholic
    Anri, EOA war with Melee Weapons and This tactical withdraw.. For me an acre gain is a win

Post Fiend
    Solid article. Well written & I like how you hid the spam text!
    I wish Fury's monarch had some comments, it's always interesting to hear everyones opinion. @Fury, good war!

From Simians perspective, their killer (Fold) was just hit twice and we had over half our Orcs with army at home waiting to chain him down. It was 2 ticks before our chain that they withdrew.
    Note that they were 108% larger with mostly dwarf merchants. They had some solid off/def that enabled them to get double taps on our weak def Orcs, that's why they out attacked us in war.
    And yeah the war summary from Fury's side seems a little large to me too /s

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Anri, EOA war with Melee Weapons and This tactical withdraw.. For me an acre gain is a win
    Then we won, since in the conflict all togheter we gained acres. They declared and WD. It would be a shame if they could not gain in the war b4 we opened em up and was about to gain back. There is reasons for why we did not gain in the war. We were in it for the long run. Farming was about to begin.

Seems people cant do math nor understand when a KD wins or not.
    Last edited by Anri; 17-11-2011 at 17:55. Reason: hmmm
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

and summary from fury side is wrong somehow. Gains are to high for Fury compared to our losses in acres even with explore pool gains counted from both KDs.

Any math-geek is welcome to double-check and prove us wrong.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    i have a better option - CE my prov to check for yourselves and youll realise we arent lying - i can give anyone all raw data if they want as well.

pm me for my prov - any ce attempts on me ill ignore
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post

TY judge, for showing that ABS players simply do not know how to give credit where it is due...Fury WD's - and even by their made up #'s, they still end up down in land overall, and you have the audacity to come post saying that they won...LOL...keep up the Absalom Credibility.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by skraz View Post
    i have a better option - CE my prov to check for yourselves and youll realise we arent lying - i can give anyone all raw data if they want as well.

pm me for my prov - any ce attempts on me ill ignore

Skraz, I have all of my own papers...and it is literally impossible for you guys to get over 3k acres in explore pool gains on net gains of 2300...you all can change whatever numbers you want. Either way, you knew your big guys were going down and you would not be gaining any more land from us which is why you WD - war win for us. I'll take it. thanks.

I like how simians are trying to brush off smart play by fury as a bad thing..

Who wouldn't enter and exit war when it suited them?

The estimations of numbers here from Simians are ridiculously innacurate.

Postaholic
    OMG chuck.. are u so nub to believe what i said? honestly first i thought only Anri is dumb.. U PROVE ME WRONG BUDDY..

I am part of absalom.. Tat was a nub joke i played on Your Crap question..

Thanks i Honestly LOL'D at 2 am

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck|Simians View Post
    Skraz, I have all of my own papers...and it is literally impossible for you guys to get over 3k acres in explore pool gains on net gains of 2300...you all can change whatever numbers you want. Either way, you knew your big guys were going down and you would not be gaining any more land from us which is why you WD - war win for us. I'll take it. thanks.
    you accuse us of lying when we have no need to?

why?

like i said im more than happy to give up papers - hell i even asked people to CE me, everyone knows its YOU guys trying to get rep back not us, so if anyone is lying its you, again - pm me for raw data and my prov name so you can CE
    The Elf Mystic

Enthusiast
    The Elf Mystic

Enthusiast
    Nicely written article.

Thread Information