Thread: Starting a Faery Rogue Province

Starting a Faery Rogue Province

Any tips on build and growing strategies?

Veteran
    well faery rogue is typically only used as support for a kd, so unless you're acting as support i would play something more self-sufficient. if you want to go the rogue route, halfling is better

Post Fiend
    I'd say it was a pure T/M role rather than a support role....

Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    well faery rogue is typically only used as support for a kd, so unless you're acting as support i would play something more self-sufficient. if you want to go the rogue route, halfling is better
    Faery pretty much has the monopoly on T/M these days. Seeing as they have the strongest potential defense, and bonuses that benefit both styles. Not to mention, a Faery/Rogue should NEVER have any real economy issues, between ToG and strong theft ops. Access to all spells, AND all thievery...support you say? o_O
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

science is your friend ..... go ****ing sick on it.

I only play fae rogue these days due to time constraints you want any pure ghetto sucki tips send me a pm

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Post Fiend
    Theft isn't all that easy. It's quite some distance between decent steals these days. Usually you can get 200-600k in a day. More if your lucky with your targets. Usually I managed to grab about 400k each day I'd reckon.
    Once you stop growing and settle into war strat, ToG isn't really that helpful anymore since your income is so low.

Post Demon
    you dont use ToG when ur in war strat. ur blanketing MS/Greed and clearing MS from ur KD.

ToG is a massive econ boost for faeries in pump mode. A pro faery is a very strong weapon. pump mode involves high banks, and therefore high bonus from ToG. Its very simple for a faery to pump hard for a week and be set for the age if he's playing in a ghetto.

Thread Information