Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UF News: K A R M A vs Simians KLA

Enthusiast
    good job Noris! good job Stephen. u guys had play very active role in this war. GG!

Wish Fearys would great some credit, I casted 9x MS in a row on 8 Avians + 1 Feary. Also props to KARMA for running Avians, Clear Sight is the most annoying spell ever

Quote Originally Posted by golfer44vip View Post
    The Kingdom of K A R M A: +6661 acres
    The Kingdom of Simians: +215 acres

I've made a couple posts about this in the suggestions forums but still no changes yet. WTF!

Please change it so both Kingdom's News Page displays the correct, actual amount of acres exchanged during war.

There is no reason for these numbers to be different, it's a nub bug that any decent programmer would have changed by now.
    The reason they are different, correct me if I'm wrong and missed the memo a long time ago, is that attacks in war still gain some land from the other kingdom's explore pool. Your attacks in your paper show the land you took from your target plus the land from their explore pool. Your attacks in THEIR paper only show the land you took from your target. It works the same way for attacks on you. Your paper will only show what land you lost, while their paper will show the land taken from you plus the explore pool gains. This is actually useful, and not a bug, because you can look at your paper and accurately determine (apart from Land Lusts) how much land provinces in your kingdom have gained or lost. So, in this war, for example, both kingdoms did actually gain some land, because of explore pool gains.

Quote Originally Posted by CyrustheVyrus View Post
    The reason they are different, correct me if I'm wrong and missed the memo a long time ago, is that attacks in war still gain some land from the other kingdom's explore pool. Your attacks in your paper show the land you took from your target plus the land from their explore pool. Your attacks in THEIR paper only show the land you took from your target. It works the same way for attacks on you. Your paper will only show what land you lost, while their paper will show the land taken from you plus the explore pool gains. This is actually useful, and not a bug, because you can look at your paper and accurately determine (apart from Land Lusts) how much land provinces in your kingdom have gained or lost. So, in this war, for example, both kingdoms did actually gain some land, because of explore pool gains.
    you are correct. 10% gains to be specific but i think he's saying remove gains from exploration pool? (o.O) tbh i dunno what golfer44vip is saying. Lol

Regular
    The Kingdom of K A R M A: +6661 acres
    The Kingdom of Simians: +215 acres

I've made a couple posts about this in the suggestions forums but still no changes yet. WTF!

Please change it so both Kingdom's News Page displays the correct, actual amount of acres exchanged during war.

There is no reason for these numbers to be different, it's a nub bug that any decent programmer would have changed by now.
    lol.. see that comment above..
    no need to complain..
    play longer and you will get to know, nub!

do you think by the look of simians kd now they could possibly dried out their pool?

Quote Originally Posted by black_mamba View Post
    just this age? i don't think you've ever removed your nubhat period
    sry, do i even know who you are?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    *sigh*
    No crap the explore pool gains account for the difference in acres gained. I didn't say anything about removing explore pool gains either.
    I said display the CORRECT, ACTUAL NUMBER.
    If I make a hit for 100 acres + 10 explore acres, both KD pages should show that I gained 110 acres. That way there's no discrepancy. The way it is now distorts important data for absolutely no reason.
    Edit: I guess we just seem to disagree about the usefulness of this, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by humb View Post
    play longer and you will get to know, nub!
    Hint: I play in one of the kingdoms mentioned here, so I think that makes me slightly above nub......
    Last edited by golfer44vip; 28-11-2011 at 23:07.

*sigh*
    No crap the explore pool gains account for the difference in acres gained. I didn't say anything about removing explore pool gains either.
    If I make a hit for 100 acres + 10 explore acres, both KD pages should show that I gained 110 acres. That way there's no discrepancy. The way it is now distorts important data for absolutely no reason.

Hint: I play in one of the kingdoms mentioned here, so I think that makes me slightly above nub......
    In general, you can still play in a kingdom mentioned in the news forum and still be nub.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Nicely done article clarey!

omg, love the 'show text' button. You rock.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    sry, do i even know who you are?
    i also wondering who is this black_mambang nubs? he talks a lot lately. A LOT then releast. i think that he is amazing.

None mentioned Fenix? pffff, what a shame
    Simians FTAA!

Nicely written article Clarey

Regular
    *sigh*

as far as i remembered..
    since Brother Green created a formatter, reporters always did their jobs just like it is now..
    i've only ever seen 1 people complain about that period.. which is you, my friend..
    the rest were happy when they've been told that you have to count that way..

do you thinkk ur crazy idea is fit enough..?
    now tell me how could they count LL results as a part of a war..?
    do you think Clarey, Maddy, Palem or any reporters here have Nostradamus vision or something..?

Thread Information