Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Grace caught between a BiO-hazard and a hard place

I liked this article also, much better than your last one I guess, no biases.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Interesting how there are discrepancies about even the little things.
    Nice improvement over the last article!

fun article

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Apart from the accidental tm ( I think there was 1) we didn't do any acre grabs during hostile since we were doing massacres. Unbeknownst to grace, apparently this 'absolute ' kd had declared them hostile after a bounce or two and decided to interfere in our hostile. Of course grace chose to call it a "double hostile" when absolute hit twice into them before the wave and once during the wave, which we promptly taunted them about. Absolute then did a full wave on Grace, and grace seized a good opportunity to get some free land and asked us to stay clear of the war, which we did although were not terribly happy about it. Grace went on to get a lot of acres out of absolute as expected, and bio ate two waves from sanc.

When Grace came out of that war, we noticed we still had button so we didn't hesitate since it was easy honor and acres that were owed. Got the honor (pushed to #2 in the world) but didn't pull through the acres with the intra stuff in the way that cost about 3-4k in gains. We weren't expecting any sort of fair fight on graces part since that option passed when they took absolute to war. Article might have been interesting because of the event sequence, but the war was nothing special.

The rage-bio cow war is more interesting so hopefully when there's an end result it will be worth covering! No pain no gain
    Exactly... Doing ns on our orcs and Instead of you hitting, a tm from absolute lands on us without any ops from them.
    You guys massacres our faery, they did same. Can be strats from each side.
    But you guys massacres 2 of our orcs cos of their high tpa, and absolute also massacres the same orc. Interesting.
    A couple of more facts to showcase the intended double hostile but i dont wanna waste time on a nub kd like yours.

Also if Absolute had a planned wave " they would not keep hitting us for 9 hrs. Planned waves do not last 9 hrs unless server is down which wasent at that time "

And meeni.. We do have messages saved where we asked your bank aka kygal your terms and conditions for a temporary cf.. I will paste it when the game gets back up..
    You guys did not respond for like nearly 2 hrs even though ur bank was online.. then 2 hrs later after we declared u mail me back with sh**...

Awesome aint it? after all that crap you raze Absolute's monarch just to cover it up? and then u come and say that you did not expect a fair fight.. i really lol'd at that

Veteran
    First off, if i wanted to double hostile you, i would do it right and not send some noob kd to wave you and give button when you took 3k acres from us and another 5k from them. I learned from the best (HaLL) so don't challenge me to do it :P

You waved us thinking you could get away with a free wave due to our bank and we promised to take you to war on our terms. No i'm not going to CF you when you get 3 hits into you in 6 hours. That's not a double hostile.

Your business with Absolute is not my business and you should've taken care of them before war if they were hitting into you (4x in 2 days or whatever it was) before you decided to wave us and declare that you were double hostile because that was just funny.

The fact that you chose to withdraw and leave plenty of time for us to declare when you came oow, well that's just good for us so learn to count next time.

If you want to war again down the road, well acres and honor are never a bad thing so just come holler
    Last edited by Meeni; 29-11-2011 at 03:22.

loving the swag, Meeni.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Veteran
    Thanks! ugh but rereading that i sound like a mean grumpy dude. I'll take it down tomorrow morning after some jabs back and forth :P

Veteran
    you both sounds like old men arguing over a chess match

Regular
    Thought judge was a women

judge is a woman

Postaholic
    Don't argue with a woman Meeni, you'll never win even when they're wrong.

We double hostiled. We sent a noob kd to give you button and donate 5k acres to you instead of just happily massacring and holding on to the button. We completely ignored your cf pleas because 6 hits from them 48h before you waved us was obviously part of our masterplan to double hostile. Razing their monarch to 200 acres was obviously a disguise to hide everything.

grace is absalom?
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

Postaholic
    No!

Veteran
    So they say, but they're still in the abs wave protection program- 30 minutes after the first hit, server crashes

Enthusiast
    I wasn't going to make an account here but several errors in this article prompted me. This article is horribly biased and factually incorrect on several counts.

I'm going to state that I DO NOT speak for the remainder of BiO, but I have to correct some things in this:

During this retalwar, Grace received wave from Absolute Power, placing them in a double-hostile situation. Messages sent to Absolute Power?s leader were ignored, prompting Grace to attempt a temporary ceasefire with BiO. Grace sent a message requesting terms for a ceasefire, and even offering to give free hits to BiO once the war with the outside kingdom ended, however this proposal was also promptly ignored. Grace?s leader mentions that BiO sent a taunting mass message to everyone in his kingdom stating "it seems you got double hostiled with that bounce... let?s cf and gb them together?". At this time, BiO?s leader mentioned that they noticed only 3 hits received by Grace from Absolute Power. BiO also rebutted Grace?s claim stating Grace never offered free hits with the ceasefire, leading to the assumption that Grace was staging a FW. As such, BiO did not cease their attacks. Grace?s leader states that he believes this to be an intentional double-hostile situation set up by BiO, however he lacks proof to further pursue the matter.
    What really happened: Grace did their wave. We responded with massacres and AW. That is correct. However the rest of it is fabrication by omission of course. ABSolute Power (funny ironic name) hit Grace twice one of which being a bounce. At which point grace tagged double hostile which we found peculiar as it was them who initiated the whole damn thing. That was why the messages were sent that a bounce and a hit somehow constitutes a double hostile. At which point I became extremely skeptical of this whole deal. I'd never tag double hostile when some worthless ghetto does a hit and a bounce unless I had something planned up my sleeve beforehand.

Then when Grace's initial wave armies returned ABSolute Power commenced a 'full' wave, which again raises some major red flags. By full wave I mean enough hits to give the button with bounces mixed in. Why would they not do their full wave right off the bat? Why wait until Grace's is home to give up free retal hits? Grace sent some low acre hits at them and immediately pushed the button knowing that they couldn't survive a prolonged hostile with undead. Of course grace farmed that ghetto. They didn't even really put up a fight. They had massacres on orcs followed by TM's and all sorts of stupid, nonsensical stuff.

I'm not claiming peons like myself in either ABSolute power or Grace were aware of prior arrangements, but this whole thing just doesn't make sense on several levels. On a council level someone has to have set up something since ABSolute power's monarch wasn't saying a damn thing throughout this whole thing and since Grace was claiming a double hostile off the bat from tiny hits from a ghetto.

Not to mention with grace being tied up that gave Sanc the perfect oppurtunity to wave us since clearly we 'werent hostile anymore' despite still having the button on grace. How convenient. When grace came out yes we pushed the button because we still had it and they were too stupid to calculate meter decay properly. But boo hoo that makes US the bullies.

And yes there was the intra garbage too which we had to deal with. Everyone has read from our dear old friend purrs making an expose post about us. Lord knows where that clown is at right now I really don't care. The fact of the matter was that he singlehandedly ruined our war effort, not any GS or propaganda garbage since we could crack any of grace like eggs whenever we pleased. We had two orc killers that since haven't recovered due to almost being intra pk'd by this clown and us having to waste hits to drop him in the middle of a war. Who knows if this too was another thing arranged by grace. I certainly won't claim that as I've played with purrs for a few ages and this sort of behavior is childish yet doesn't really surprise me completely. I mean if it was anyone else I'd have been more surprised but if anyone was going to do something retarded to mess with our first war in quite some time it would have been him.

Whatever though grace you clearly win the ABS propaganda battle. I KNOW what happened; your council knows what happened. Whether we both or neither are correct will probably never reach the outside peons like myself.

Though from my end if this is an unbiased article I'd hate to read what a biased one looks like :P

Thread Information