Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best players in the past 10 ages (overall/respective kd's)

Forum Addict

Best players in the past 10 ages (overall/respective kd's)

With all the argument over the great teams of all time and their roster we should also highlight the best players/leaders from the current top kd's for a fair comparison.

(Ages 42 - 52, in no particular order)
    1. Dirty`
    2. Syntico
    3. Phlayre
    4. 11
    5. Drug
    6. dorje
    7. Bliz
    8. Smaskis
    9. Ofc the best player of our era - Proteus
    10. Catwalk
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Quote Originally Posted by puppy101 View Post
    (ages 42 - 52, in no particular order)
    1. Dirty`
    2. Syntico
    3. Phlayre
    4. 11
    5. Drug
    6. Dorje
    7. Bliz
    8. Smaskis
    9. Ofc the best player of our era - proteus
    10. Catwalk
    How does Smaskis and I even figure in that list? Smaskis has only played two ages (44 with Sonata and 50 with Dreams), while I've only played in Age 44-46 (Sonata) and 50-51 (Dreams). Nominate someone with at least 80% participation or something, like an AquaSeaFoam or a Flogger or a Megas.

And get back to studying nub. ;)
    Last edited by Syntico; 21-11-2011 at 12:20.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

plus a top 10 kingdom and a top 10 list of players is not the same. open the list a bit more. there are a lot of good players out there.

in no order

dizzsky
    danzig
    moose_in_haze
    palestine
    judge
    mad_scottish
    peleus
    Zamolzxe
    lead pipe
    anri

i mean seriously i could name a **** ton of ppl but im too tired for that right now. anybody left out, trust me theres like 50 more ppl i could name that are awesome but i just got tired lol
    Icy 4 8

also how many players are there that are AMAZING but just dont want to be known? everybody has a few ppl that just play the game in your kingdom but dont talk in these forums or make a big name for themselves in IRC. just age after age after age of dedication and awesomeness. too many unsong heros that live in our kingdoms and it makes this list kinda null and void.
    Icy 4 8

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Boko View Post
    also how many players are there that are AMAZING but just dont want to be known? everybody has a few ppl that just play the game in your kingdom but dont talk in these forums or make a big name for themselves in IRC. just age after age after age of dedication and awesomeness. too many unsong heros that live in our kingdoms and it makes this list kinda null and void.
    Not it doesn't what qualifies for a good player?

For a leader it's someone who can motivate the players and get them to perform above their level and someone who has excellent diplomatic skills.
    For a strategist/planner it's someone who can find the weaknesses/strengths out of the age changes and make the best out of it. Also to be able to find the weaknesses in opposing kd's setup and counter their strategies perfectly.
    For a peon - You need to know how to ruin your province well without being told how to. no overdrafting, optimizing your econ, getting good science and optimizing it. No bounces, Army in/out, starving and the usual noobishness, 90-100% activity in war. Learning to follow orders well.
    For a cow - You need to be an elite peon. Noob cows are food.

And most of all great activity without that all your plans go to waste. So what you think is great is only in your opinion if they were as great as you thought they were, they would lose no wars and win everything they set out to do.

So do they all have these qualities and more? If yes why aren't they known? It's like there's this amazing football player in division 2, his team sucks but he pawns all opposition. That's known, if they are good enough they would pawn and thus be known.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 21-11-2011 at 13:37.

in a good kingdom a lot of ppl can strategize how to disable a kingdom tbh. not that hard. just about getting the ground work done to start the process.

for leaders they arent known because they dont want to be known. i have 3 ppl that can lead my kingdom easily better then me but they dont care that much to be the figure head. plus i just have generally more time then them to be on the forums while they tend to their kids and stuff lol

for peons they do their thing man. they get respect from me but they could do as well in another kingdom that runs how i run

and for cows, theres like 4 this age lol. and even then they can get the **** bounced out of them. doesnt make them good players or not nowdays. especially with remote access to computers. banks back in the day requires dedication. now it requires ppl from different timezones. easy
    Icy 4 8

also have you heard of anyone from my list. as a good example. you should recognize at least 4 but i doubt you know the others even though they are awesome.
    Icy 4 8

<------ you missed this guy
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoShaan View Post
    <------ you missed this guy

a true top player wouldn't need any game aids to play the game. Do we really have a top player?

Enthusiast
    1. rapala
    2. hengz
    3. edenII
    4. wartague
    5. Ravenant
    6. Hico
    7. Bas
    8. Elayne
    9. Justice
    10. MApaichow

lol ty but i am 10 times less active compared to what i have been 10 years ago.

The most active players of todays utopia deserve to be listed. If they have any talent and knowledge they are the winners in the game.
    Sadly they probably fail more in life to win at utopia.

Its how it is...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    1. Realest
    2. Realest
    3. Realest
    4. Realest
    5. Dazza
    6. Octobrev
    7. Realest
    8. Realest
    9. Realest
    10. Realest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott250 View Post
    a true top player wouldn't need any game aids to play the game. Do we really have a top player?
    What does that even mean? Are you saying the best player is one who doesn't use 3rd party tools? If so, lol.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    wierd. i got nominated lol. i might be sociable but wouldnt think id be a top player :P
    Last edited by dizzysky; 21-11-2011 at 17:54.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thread Information