Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Bill: Marijuana Regulation, Taxation and Control Act

Cocaine is as natural as we are, opium is as natural as we are, we have alot of drugs that are as natural as we are, should we allow every "natural" drug then?

That isn't what this thread is about.

Have you ever tried any of these Korp?

Regardless of 'allowing' them, they are all here because humanity had a hand in their utilisation. If people want to do drugs, they will. They do.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

That isn't what this thread is about.
    It is kinda, since your only argument is that its natural it should be allowed, those things mentioned above is also natural asking if they should be allowed is well within the topic of the discussion.

I am for a legalization of cannabis, but I dont agree with your way of thinking, which way to simple minded and dont think about any consequense that it would have in that case. You have one opinion but you havent thought about what happends after step A, there is B, C, D etc as well.

Dude marijuana is a plant. My opinion is really irrelavent to it, as is yours. It was here before you and i were born, and it shall be here afterwards. Clearly you don't even read properly what i am typing as i asked you a direct question.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Clearly you don't even read properly what i am typing as i asked you a direct question.
    Thats coming from you who hasnt still been able to answer i question that i provided several hours ago even if you made several post about it during that time, I even did dumb it down for you to Yes/No and even then you couldnt seem to answer it. You would think that I have been smoking is obvious after all i do want a legalization. But if you want it in raw text, yes I have smoked plenty of things.

Dude you asked me about jumping several hundred meters downwards, we've been through that already.

Each to their own opinion.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Have you really thought about the consequenses of your opinions?

What?

The 'consequences' of my opinions?

My opinion that it is a personal choice? It is a beleif mate, people have the right to smoke if they wish, be it tobacco or marijuana. Yes i have thought about it, may i ask - why do you care? Are you just spamming? We have both spoken our opinions on this, we shall have to agree to disagree Korp.
    Last edited by scorpio86; 14-01-2012 at 14:38. Reason: i spelled 'it' with an 'f'
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

So, you think illegal drugs are a personal choice? You dont care what consequense it have on the people, children etc if you let Cannabis grow freeely everywhere? Think about the social factor, legal, etc? I am just trying to understand your thinking since you only been spamming "Its natural thats why it should be ok!!!!"

Illegal drugs ARE a personal choice.

Some people choose to use them and others don't dude, i don't just think they are, i accept the reality that they are.

If cannibas grew freely people would have a much better understanding of it than they do now, it is simply a plant. Smoking it creates a sense of euphoria and a suddern urge to eat icecream. Heavy smoking can cause early onsets of dimentia, lung and tongue cancer etc. Actions have consequences, yet people are free to choose these actions, and suffer the consequences.

Dude if i have been 'spamming' that, then maybe you should simply take that as my opinion?

As far as the social factor goes, i think it would be like alcohol is, some people would go for it and other's wouldn't.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

If cannibas grew freely people would have a much better understanding of it than they do now, it is simply a plan
    No they wouldnt, people cant handle it, its naive to think something like that.

Smoking it creates a sense of euphoria and a suddern urge to eat icecream.
    The experinces difference from person to person.

Dude if i have been 'spamming' that, then maybe you should simply take that as my opinion?
    Sure its your opinion but its a stupid and not a good opinion.

As far as the social factor goes, i think it would be like alcohol is, some people would go for it and other's wouldn't.
    I was thinking more in how kids would be exposed to it and how they would use it, would make their performance and attendance in school worse for example.

Each to their own.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

So, you dont care about the children that will be sucked into drugabuse to different reasons?

Not particularly, everyone has their own life to deal with, everyone makes their own choices. Marijuana is not addictive, it is the lifestyle that is addictive, the substance is not.
    Last edited by scorpio86; 14-01-2012 at 16:29. Reason: i added a bit
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Not particularly, everyone has their own life to deal with, everyone makes their own choices.
    Yea, cause we all know everything we do is cause we chose to, there is nothing like group pressure specially at young age. You should wake up and smell the coffee, the world isnt as naive as you like to believe.

Thread Information