Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cradle of Civilisation - Whites and Blacks

Cradle of Civilisation - Whites and Blacks

I beleive in evolution and the big bang theory, i beleive that Africa was the cradle of civilisation and that humanity spread out across the earth from there.

In Africa there is much ferocity between whites and blacks, caucasians and africans. Many black africans do not beleive that whites have a right to live in 'their country'. After the slave raids and the boer war i can understand their defensiveness regarding this. However i beleive people have a right to live in whichever country they choose.

Many africans travel to England and Europe in search of a safer existence, and they too find that many of the English and European whites do not beleive they have a right to be there. Africans that move to England find themselves confronted by neo nazis, voicing opinions of immigrants in 'their' country that are stealing work.

What are people's thoughts? Do whites have the right to live in Africa? Do blacks have the right to live in England?

I live in Australia and here there are quite a few similarities. I was born in western australia and i have never once been over seas, every single nano-second of my life has been in australia and yet because i am white i will never be seen as native. It is all due to skin colour which i think is foolish.

Aboriginals seem to beleive that Australia is 'theirs'.

African's seem to beleive that Africa is 'theirs'.

Europeans seem to beleive that Europe is 'theirs'

Does it matter what a person's skin colour is, or what their ethnicity is? What are people's thoughts?

Europeans and asians born or living in Australia seem to 'step on the toes' of the Aboriginals simply for being here. Europeans born or living in Africa apparently 'step on the toes' of Africans and black's born or living in England and Europe seem to 'step on the toes' of whites.

I have heard the saying ' everyone should just go back where they came from' a few times in my life, mostly by drunk aboriginals late at night :-)

If people did indeed go back 'where they came from' wouldn't we all live in Africa anyway?

And i was born here in Australia, so isn't this where i came from anyway?

This train of thought has been bubbling away in my mind for over a decade since my foolish teachers tried to teach me about 'sorry day' to the aboriginals. :-) yes i am so so so sorry that two hundred years ago somebody none of us knew shot somebody else that none of us knew - that is totally my fault - not! Apparently white people aren't even allowed to go to Ayer's Rock anymore, and we aren't even supposed to call it Ayer's Rock, apparently it is Uluru. Bugger that, i have always wanted to go to Ayer's Rock and if i am ever driving past (albeit not very likely) i am damn sure taking a tour - spear weilding aboriginals or not :-)

Should white people all live in Europe? Should asians all live in Asia? Should black people all live in Africa and the islands?

In my opinion it is horrendously stupid to beleive that they should. All people descended from the same 'tribe' and our skins have only changed because of the parts of the world our ancestors travelled to.

I think black people should be allowed to walk the streets of england and russia without being gangbashed by bald and angry white men (skinheads) and likewise i beleive that white people should be allowed to live in africa without being decapitated and set on fire. I beleive the entire earth is our home for everyone, regardless of skin colour.

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Last edited by scorpio86; 04-12-2011 at 14:58.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

This is a pretty good example of why 'majority rules' crap bothers me. When the majority is a group of angry people from one race or another, who disdain other races who they feel are 'bad to be around' or whatever, you end up with a very hostile populace in general (See America, especially before the 1980s).

I personally feel that any person should be able to walk on any public property at any time, without risking assault, or any other aggressive action toward them, provided they aren't being a real threat to anyone else. Obviously if some jackass is running down the street hitting random people, he should probably be put down, regardless of his color. I am referring to the peaceful individuals who don't make trouble, and have no desire to bother anyone else.

For example, one of the state inspectors that we work with is from Kenya. He can be a touch hard to understand at times, more because he stutters than anything, as his English is extremely strong. Aside from that, he's one of the most agreeable and even tempered people I have ever met. The thought of someone kicking the hell out of a man like that, just because of where he hails from, and where he may be now, quite frankly, disgusts me.

That being said, there are just some places that some people shouldn't go. For example, if you even remotely appear to be of middle eastern descent, you had damn sure better not be seen in the Northern Caucuses of Russia, around Chechnya and whatnot. A beating would be a blessing compared to what those people are prone to do to you.
    "I don't hate you, I'm just removing an enemy..."
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

Thankyou for replying Gallowmere, i have waited a little while to see if i get any other responses, quite a few people have viewed this thread but only you have responded. I think when most people see the words black and white they get all scared as though political correctness shall strike them down like lightning, oh well i guess that is just social conditioning at work.

Yes some people must be careful where they tread foot and that is unfortunate, perhaps it is just because i am a ranga gingerpubes carrot top with no soul :-) but i seem to view ethnicity and skin colour a bit different to most, i appreciate your response Gallowmere
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

I think when most people see the words black and white they get all scared as though political correctness shall strike them down like lightning, oh well i guess that is just social conditioning at work.
    Most people think tldr, there is a severe lack of Political correctness in utopian community :P

Wow somenbody answered! This thread gets quite a few views but no responses.

What is tldr?
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

TL;DR=Too long;didn't read.

PC shouldn't be too much of an issue, but at the same time, I can understand the mods (and much of the community) not wanting a bunch of racist garbage flying around, which is likely what this thread would degenerate into, if not for the fact that people would get banned.

The racists are generally silent these days, because they've figured out that no one outside of their circle of ignorants wants to hear their rantings.
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

The point of my thread was that skin colour shouldn't matter
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

I agree completely, and I think you may have misinterpreted what I said. Any thread with a title such as this will most often generate four lines of thinking.

The first is suspicion of race baiting.

The second is where we are now.

The third I'll avoid describing, just because some of the words involved could catch me a warning, if not a ban, and my thought loses much of it's meaning without them. Highlighting the idiot factor, basically.

The fourth is more along the lines of those who are indifferent, just because they have moved past it, and feel no need to discuss it further. Science has already shown that race traits are a relatively new evolution in the human species, and are of little to no REAL consequence.
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

I read and understand what you said, i was just giving a breifer description of my 'too long' thread.

I do understand Gallowmere, i was just clarifying what i had 'put out there'.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Ahh, okay, gotcha. Then the misinterpretation was my own. :)
    ~~~D. Randall Blythe

That is okay Gallowmere, at least you took the time to read the thread, think and comment on it. It really isn't too long a text i think, i mean for people to read. But oh well, if anybody reads these comments then my shorter description above shall give you the general jist of it.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

I clicked on the link, but saw how long it was and didn't bother reading. I came back and skimmed over it, and I agree with a lot of what you said. I'm guessing a lot of other people in the forums don't really notice the effects enough to get passionate about this topic. Spread peace.

I can read it in literally a couple of minutes, two or three. It is readable in an ad break. But that is okay at least you skimmed over it, cheers
    Last edited by scorpio86; 09-12-2011 at 18:23. Reason: i forgot to type cheers
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Forum Addict
    Race and skin colour is irrelevant
    ABS vs Rangers

what about brown, yellow, purple, silver?

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information