Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cradle of Civilisation - Whites and Blacks

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio86 View Post
    Each to their own opinion.

Regardless of expansion of various nations, my point is simply that it shouldn't matter what colour our skin it as we are all the same species.

As far as 'sorry day' goes - i think it is better to teach equality for all earthlings.
    Unless you know what inequality is, you will never understand the concept of equality. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

i think both sides have there own idiots and idiots talk the loudest. the whole we are black and were slaves there for you owe us thing dosnt work on me. my family came here after slavery and even if my family had slaves back then thats them not me. your getting no free ride out of me.
    every race and civilization has been inslaved or murdered at one point or another. look at what blacks did to the sicilians. they used to be blond hair and blue eyes. should they blame the black race for it. no blame the blacks that did it or blame yourself for not properly defending yourself.

if its a mans property you should respect that he dosnt want you there even if hes an idiot, its his land. if its public then tell him $%@& off and be ready to defend yourself.
    im a Texan and just like in the old cowboys i keep a springfield 45 acp on my hip or set up for cross draw whenever i go out .Some aboringony told me i cant go somewere he better be ready to back it with his life, because it may come to that.

err...

stoffi, i am a 'ranga', i understand unequality.

Agronaut, i think you missed the point i was trying to get across. Skin colour and ethnicity should not matter as we are all the same species.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

lol

nope you missed it, from the being of time to now and in the future. there will always be some @$$ hole that wants to take your freedoms. weather its race, religion, governemnt or what ever . its none of the above they are simply evil.

all evil need to win is for good men to sit arround and do nothing.

dont worry they are not immortal nothing a Corbon hollow point cant fix

Forum Addict
    err...

stoffi, i am a 'ranga', i understand unequality.

Agronaut, i think you missed the point i was trying to get across. Skin colour and ethnicity should not matter as we are all the same species.
    I'm not saying you don't understand equality, but many won't understand it fully unless they are shown what inequality is. History is very important so that we can reflect. Without history, we will do the same mistakes over and over again because we won't be able to understand fully. Ignorance is very dangerous, just watch how USA, Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea are faring, with populations who couldn't point out Brazil on a map and doesn't know Africa is a continent, not a country.
    ABS vs Rangers

Dude my point in this thread is that skin colour shouldn't matter. That is equality.

You are just arguing for the sake of it.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Regular
    Dude my point in this thread is that skin colour shouldn't matter. That is equality.

You are just arguing for the sake of it.
    Equality is more then skin colour.

In India most people have the same skin colour, but people aren't equal there.
    In Saudi-Arabia many people have the same skin colour, but women aren't equal there.
    In fact, women are rarely considered equal anywhere in the world.

Even in Hollywood people aren't equal, some skilled actors hardly earn a decent living while people like Tom Cruise get millions each movie despite lack of skills.

Stoffi is right, you have no clue about equality.

He didnt argue that there is equality he argues that skin colour shouldnt matter cause everyone should be treated equally either way.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    He didnt argue that there is equality he argues that skin colour shouldnt matter cause everyone should be treated equally either way.
    Well, there is more to equality then skin colour.
    Just like i just shown.
    Being stuck to that one definition shows lack of understanding.

You still dont seem to get it do you?

He never claimed that there wasnt anything else than skin colour to equality but he said that everyone should be treated equally independently of skin colour.

Regular
    You still dont seem to get it do you?

He never claimed that there wasnt anything else than skin colour to equality but he said that everyone should be treated equally independently of skin colour.
    Suggesting i don't get it, yawn.
    When you want to prove i'm wrong use links (like you even yesterday demanded me to do) and reason, not cheap debating tactics.

Its hard to provide links to your inability comprehend what you read. While it was quite easy to provide links to your claims yesterday.

Regular
    Its hard to provide links to your inability comprehend what you read. While it was quite easy to provide links to your claims yesterday.
    Well, it was regarding the fact one can't post links without posting 10 posts first.

Face it kiddo, to you the demand for links is just a debating technique used in an attempt to silence people you can't beat with facts.

Face it kiddo, to you the demand for links is just a debating technique used in an attempt to silence people you can't beat with facts
    No, its to see if you have any support of your claims, its pretty much standard in any discussion that you can provide anything that supports your claims. You know otherwise any idiot could go around spouting nonsense.

Regular
    No, its to see if you have any support of your claims, its pretty much standard in any discussion that you can provide anything that supports your claims. You know otherwise any idiot could go around spouting nonsense.
    Untill now i've seen you post 1 link and it was a link to a biased organisation known for not being to honest.
    So coming from you that last sentence couldn't be more accurate/hilarious.

Thread Information