Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cradle of Civilisation - Whites and Blacks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio86 View Post
    I beleive in evolution and the big bang theory, i beleive that Africa was the cradle of civilisation and that humanity spread out across the earth from there.

In Africa there is much ferocity between whites and blacks, caucasians and africans. Many black africans do not beleive that whites have a right to live in 'their country'. After the slave raids and the boer war i can understand their defensiveness regarding this. However i beleive people have a right to live in whichever country they choose.

Many africans travel to England and Europe in search of a safer existence, and they too find that many of the English and European whites do not beleive they have a right to be there. Africans that move to England find themselves confronted by neo nazis, voicing opinions of immigrants in 'their' country that are stealing work.

What are people's thoughts? Do whites have the right to live in Africa? Do blacks have the right to live in England?

I live in Australia and here there are quite a few similarities. I was born in western australia and i have never once been over seas, every single nano-second of my life has been in australia and yet because i am white i will never be seen as native. It is all due to skin colour which i think is foolish.

Aboriginals seem to beleive that Australia is 'theirs'.

African's seem to beleive that Africa is 'theirs'.

Europeans seem to beleive that Europe is 'theirs'

Does it matter what a person's skin colour is, or what their ethnicity is? What are people's thoughts?

Europeans and asians born or living in Australia seem to 'step on the toes' of the Aboriginals simply for being here. Europeans born or living in Africa apparently 'step on the toes' of Africans and black's born or living in England and Europe seem to 'step on the toes' of whites.

I have heard the saying ' everyone should just go back where they came from' a few times in my life, mostly by drunk aboriginals late at night :-)

If people did indeed go back 'where they came from' wouldn't we all live in Africa anyway?

And i was born here in Australia, so isn't this where i came from anyway?

This train of thought has been bubbling away in my mind for over a decade since my foolish teachers tried to teach me about 'sorry day' to the aboriginals. :-) yes i am so so so sorry that two hundred years ago somebody none of us knew shot somebody else that none of us knew - that is totally my fault - not! Apparently white people aren't even allowed to go to Ayer's Rock anymore, and we aren't even supposed to call it Ayer's Rock, apparently it is Uluru. Bugger that, i have always wanted to go to Ayer's Rock and if i am ever driving past (albeit not very likely) i am damn sure taking a tour - spear weilding aboriginals or not :-)

Should white people all live in Europe? Should asians all live in Asia? Should black people all live in Africa and the islands?

In my opinion it is horrendously stupid to beleive that they should. All people descended from the same 'tribe' and our skins have only changed because of the parts of the world our ancestors travelled to.

I think black people should be allowed to walk the streets of england and russia without being gangbashed by bald and angry white men (skinheads) and likewise i beleive that white people should be allowed to live in africa without being decapitated and set on fire. I beleive the entire earth is our home for everyone, regardless of skin colour.

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Seems that there is always something to fight about. Of all of the things that there is to fight about, skin color has got to be the silliest. Why not fight over which blood type is better? I won't deny that there is racial violence in America, but I will say that I think that we get along better here then most places. I hope that the trends toward equality and brotherhood among races continues to improve here and can be an example for other parts of the world. I know what you see on the news may not reflect what I am saying, but what i see on the street is PPL of all races getting along. Often the media will focus on stories that involve racial violence, but that is because of how shocking it is to the majority of ppl here, not because it is the norm. All that I can say is that if you want see it for yourself, come to America. You will see couples and groups of friends of all races if you look for it.

Post Fiend
    I am indeed coming to America mid year :-)

Post Fiend
    Do you think aliens are racist?

Maybe little grey dudes and little green dudes hate each other ...

Think about it ...

spam caue i have too

spam is what it is

ill wait my 11

disregard my post in this thread...i just want to post a link

but while im spamming...lets get real...

changed my mind...no gettin real....cause no one wants to know what i know and no one wants to do what ive done...now i can post mylink

bow chicka bow wow

forgot what i was gonna post

bow chicka bow wow

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Do you think aliens are racist?

Maybe little grey dudes and little green dudes hate each other ...

Think about it ...
    .:.

Veteran
    Have you ever seen a single white rat put into a cage of gray rats? Racism occurs naturally. It is beings of higher intelligence that are able to rise above it!

Needs to get out more
    If you allow the media to dictate your beliefs then I'm forced to remind you who sponsors them.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 21-05-2013 at 10:48.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I only read you're opening post.
    I only read you are opening sentence.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

I am still young but the older i get the more disenchanted with Human society i become. Maybe Humanity is just plain too flawed to ever unite and make the world a good place for all people.

It seems to me that without people the Earth would be perfect.

By the way i am/was Elf. Some asshole stole my email address and now i can't log in as Elf. Also i was/am scorpio86 and astronomer86 - cyberstalkers take note.

Thread Information