Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Guard Stations

Hit 80 isnt unique 80 though, which is the point.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    id say 65% of those hits were with PF. Also took about 6 hits prewar, all with PF, that is not included in that number either.

actually bishop whats the point of your point? ordrays post listed attacks received not uniques received. each hit kills the same amount whether it is a unique or multi-tap.

Allow me to get to the point of my point :)

Without hospitals you should see that your opponents are, in a short amount of time, sending army scraps and/or quadding you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    You need hospitals more.

undead below the size of 3k shouldnt be using hosp .... those above 3k should consider hosp for a long term war

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Yea

ive often stressed that point and gotten laughed at becuase of the "build strat" most people seem to carry here. Then when Im skipping past them in size and strength after a war I still cant get them to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe i have a clue as to what im doing

I disagree fully on hospitals as a undead, and it is very pointless if you are gonna be doing a war that is gonna last more then 2-3 days. and even if you would only be 2-3 days, I think GS's would still outbenefit hospitals.

considering after you get chained as a undead you become a suicider, and it dosen't really matter if you have 0 defense, as long as the second your army is home it goes back out, you'll be running after you get chained down, around 200-250OPA, so you'll be 2-4 tapping people and getting back almost as much acres as people take off of you.

and not wasting on defense after the initial chain, you will be OP'ed till your land comes home, then you'll always be able to attack as long as you don't mess your attacks up.

so whoever says "hospitals are needed as a undead" bring your facts, and I'll bring mine, and we will discuss. I'd rather waste 35-40% in gs then 25% gs and 10-15% hospitals or 40% hospitals ect..
    Last edited by gixxer; 30-12-2011 at 05:32.

Post Fiend

AV ftw!

Why don't you guys just play something thats good? AV/CL ftw

And not running hosps for a none CL is no good.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio86 View Post
    I am now running 33% GS
    You are elf cleric A/M right? 33% gs is EXCESSIVE, especially since im guessing u are at/around 1500 acres

I was a Human Shepherd when my Province had that many Guard Stations, i have restarted again and i am now Elf Cleric a/m with approximately 10% Guard Stations. I must admit it was good running that many however as even when i got hit i barely lost anything at all and it could easily be recaptured.
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Thread Information