Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Legions defeat Silly Pink Ghetto Cats

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

UF NEWS: Legions defeat Silly Pink Ghetto Cats

A 14 day war has ended between the kingdoms of Legions and Silly Pink Ghetto Cats. The hostile period was something that both kingdoms have forgotten as both of the kingdoms had not saved their papers and do not really remember any of the events that took place. The lead up to the war was very different for the kingdoms as Legions were the ones looking for war whereas Cats were trying to get repumped from their previous war.

Cats exited their first war and found themselves in the top 15. They decided to use their high acreage to pump some science so they went into full sci pump mode. They were first waved for 1 day by a kingdom for about 4k acres before Legions started to hit them as well. After reviewing the SoT's of Legions, Cats decided that although they had high off their T/M's didn't have the numbers they would have expected them to have. Rather than facing a situation of a prolonged double hostile, Cats decided to CF the first kingdom and set up for war against Legions. Cats prepared themselves by jumping into fortified and retraining offence while funding a dragon to send over to Legions. There was a gap between the kingdoms in terms of NW and Land, with Legions 300k nw and 3.5k land larger.

Legions had been looking for war and when they were getting nowhere they made 5-6 hits into Silly Pink Ghetto Cats. Once they went hostile they started to receive MS, which led to Legions sending in more hits. Despite the MS, Legions were contacted by Cats and were asked to move on as Cats had just been waved by a much larger kingdom. After discussions between the kingdoms, Legions were of the understanding that Cats were going to send a CF. Despite going to bed and waking up the following morning, Cats had still not sent a cf. Legions hit Cats more and Angels, monarch of Legions, contacted another province in Cats to find out what was going on. The province stated that he was not sure why the CF had not been sent and while Legions were taking ops they kept hitting. After a few days of hostile and no cf being sent, the kingdoms went to war:

May 16 of YR2 We have declared WAR on serious Legions!

The strategy of Legions, started out by trying to remove the Avians and high offence provinces plus limiting their overall cash flow of Cats. However, they quickly found it impossible to do as the avians were too fast and even with their superior offense they were as breakable as the Avians after the heavy ops. Legions decided to let the Avians gain land and kept others down so they could use the Avians as a good source of acres for their chained provinces.

Silly Pink Ghetto Cats knew that Legions had far superior offence, but they had better economies and T/M ability. Cats quickly sent drakes but decided not to kill the frist one sent by Legions as they wanted to disabled their human/merchants who made a lot of money early war. Cats focused on removing all economy from humans, while deep chaining some of the undeads and NS'ing others. Cats kept great coverage of MS/riots/greeds on all provs. Cats felt that things were looking good for them over the first week of the war. They had turned the nw advantage to their favour and Cats had contacted Legions about WDing from the war. Legions said no and Cats found themselves in a position where the war started to move away from them.

Over the first week of the war, Legions were down in NW and Cats were managing to kill the dragons they were sending quickly. Legions were struggling to fund their 3rd dragon but kept at it and once they sent it they settled in for the long haul. Legions focused on taking out the attackers of Cats before focusing on conquesting down their T/M provinces.

In the second week of the war, Legions had 8 UBs (2 halfers, 6 elves) and Cats decided to focus on them as it was one potential way to control the war further and maybe get the win. They focused all their T/M power on those provinces and made the elves breakable one by one. However, Cats were having problems with their own attackers (avian/dwarf/human) as they had already started low on offence prior to the war being declared and they were unable to keep up with the offence of the enemy undeads. The NW difference between the kingdoms started to fade back in favour of Legions and despite Cats killing 4-5 drakes with UBs while bringing down elves so our could massacre them, the undeads of Legions maintained numbers better and our attackers could not retrain. Cats assembled a lot of honor, but the NW difference got back to +300k for Legions and after 1.5 weeks Cats changed to max gains while ambushing a lot. This did weaken the offence of the undeads, but by this point of the war everyones defences were so low so it didn't decrease # of hits. After 2 very long weeks Cats decided to WD from the war.

May 18 of YR4 Unable to achieve victory, our Kingdom has withdrawn from war with serious WAR perhaps. Our failed war has finally ended!

WAR SUMMARIES:

Summary from Silly Pink Ghetto Cats:

Total Attacks Made: 1312 (77499 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 1054 (71334 acres)
    -- Conquest: 5 (103 acres)
    -- Ambush: 142 (6062 acres)
    -- Massacres: 54 (32425 people)
    -- Failed Attacks: 57 (4.3% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 1312 (74925 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 1164 (73185 acres)
    -- Ambush: 25 (1312 acres)
    -- Raze: 9 (428 acres)
    -- Massacres: 51 (32210 people)
    -- Learns: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 62 (4.7% failure)

The Kingdom of Silly Ghetto Cats:

Total acres exchanged: +3002 acres (1312/1312)
    +770 acres: DANGER Dinosaur Area KEEP OUT (14/0)
    +637 acres: I want to be Undead (93/98)
    +537 acres: Monkey D Dragon (83/100)
    +314 acres: Death from above (69/73)
    +293 acres: Banana (16/1)
    +287 acres: 2 Fast 2 Furious (82/62)
    +234 acres: DearGod pls make my farm grow (73/76)
    +201 acres: StealingYourWomen (15/0)
    +197 acres: This is a lighthouse (133/168)
    +189 acres: Spartan Returns (85/66)
    +167 acres: 2Fast4You (68/55)
    +167 acres: Fubar (95/77)
    +115 acres: Assassinated wizzies are yum (10/1)
    +84 acres: The Big Bad Wolf (77/99)
    +74 acres: Anonymous province from () (2/0)
    +29 acres: Filly Fighting Ferrets (5/0)
    +4 acres: OMGiamAWESOME (7/0)
    -16 acres: The Horse Whiskeyer (62/80)
    -53 acres: gongsikjukinkimchiahgigoyangyi (51/53)
    -88 acres: Innsmouth (76/99)
    -166 acres: Alcoholocaust Association (63/60)
    -237 acres: your favorite nuclear giraffe (40/12)
    -331 acres: Succulent Salty Spongebath (5/6)
    -415 acres: Learn To Swim (88/121)
    -419 acres: Stop staring at me like that (0/5)

The Kingdom of Legions:

Total acres exchanged: -3008 acres (1311/1312)
    +793 acres: RyuKenFighters (54/19)
    +610 acres: sponge-tongued beaverhugger (22/4)
    +428 acres: Green Sea of Smoke (20/11)
    +402 acres: Halflings dont wear shoes (24/1)
    +356 acres: Filthy Savage Maniacs (81/63)
    +339 acres: Quick Queazy Quality Quoll (8/1)
    +336 acres: kilkennymet dot com (12/3)
    +324 acres: Wintershade Hollow (18/0)
    +312 acres: Dieu et mon Droit (51/30)
    +288 acres: SuRrOuNdEd By IdIoTs (85/72)
    +269 acres: Im sexy and you know it (31/15)
    +201 acres: Anonymous province from ( (9/0)
    +191 acres: Stilton (13/0)
    +98 acres: Predicate Node Rig (6/0)
    +56 acres: Night of the Long Knives (41/27)
    -26 acres: l Concept ll Cr3ep l (26/12)
    -28 acres: The Hobbit (29/6)
    -244 acres: Wet Dreams (9/9)
    -507 acres: Burebista (109/132)
    -613 acres: Boulevard (110/110)
    -692 acres: 22 Acacia Avenue (32/64)
    -724 acres: Stinky Livertushie (108/160)
    -946 acres: I am not Joking (71/70)
    -1141 acres: Undead (114/131)
    -1480 acres: Awkward Baneling (113/195)
    -1610 acres: Skeletons cant whistle (115/177)

Unique Summary of Silly Ghetto Cats:

Total Uniques Made: 485

Unique Summary of Legions:

Total Uniques Made: 498

Summary from Legions:

Total Attacks Made: 1313 (81118 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 1097 (77481 acres)
    -- Conquest: 67 (2325 acres)
    -- Ambush: 25 (1312 acres)
    -- Raze: 9 (428 acres)
    -- Massacres: 52 (33108 people)
    -- Learns: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 62 (4.7% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 1311 (71195 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 1057 (65133 acres)
    -- Ambush: 142 (6062 acres)
    -- Massacres: 54 (32425 people)
    -- Failed Attacks: 58 (4.4% failure)

Total acres exchanged: +9923 acres (1313/1311)

Unique Summary of Legions:

Total Unique Made: 498

Unique Summary of Silly Ghetto Cats:

Total Unique Made: 481

Comments:

Elurin, monarch of Cats made the following comment:

Next time we shall use a new pro silly strat; train offence on our hitters before wars start! Awesome warar Legions, after awhile you got the whole war forum thing =D Kudos to our pro attacklers who kept attackling day after day after day after..."

Angels, monarch of Legions made the following comment:

I would like to mention, Ghetto Cats are forum spammers and adds a lot of fun to wars!, we caught Pink Ghetto Cats while they were doing a small pump, and we would like to give them a rematch, when we are both in war build, we applied a wrong strategy early on and that nearly let the 'Cats' out the bag...

I do need my sleep now though so its all ill say on the matter :-) Thanks to those Silly Cats and to my own KD for a great war and the longest i've personally had in utopia! special mention have to go to "La Machine" - for being there 24/7 while i was busy with personal matters, big thanks for the win and it was down to our Machine we won as my orders were fairly slow the first week!

Would also like to say a fair few of theirs do not sleep enough! :-)
    Last edited by Bishop; 09-12-2011 at 23:42.

Postaholic
    Here's a little story on how the war started. Enjoy!

Once upon a time when cats ruled the world and being silly was just normal, there was a Dwarf Knight with Red hair who approached the King of the land he lived on. This land was known all over the world for their unstopable fighters, their outstanding Mages and sneaky thieves. They were considered as very honorable and not ever would they run from a given challenge.

So when the Knight arrived at the King's castle, he knocked at the big wooden door. He was amazed when the door opened. He expected a big guardian but in stead a stunning beautifull woman opened the door. She was around the same length as the Red Knight.

"How can I be at your service?" she asked.
    "I was planning to speak to our King, but since you want to serve me, I might change my plans." the Red Knight grunted.
    The beautifull woman cought *uhum* and suddenly his Red hair turned pink.
    "Oh my God!" he screamed in shock.
    "Be glad I didn't change your gender!" said the lady laughing.
    The Red knight appologised, got on his knees and asked: "Can I speak to our King and can you please turn my hair color back to red?"
    The beautifull woman answered with a smile: "Shure you can speak to our King but your hair color will remain pink for a month. Just don't worry about it too much. It kinda looks silly but that's considered as pro in our Kingdom. See!"

Flattered by these words he followed the gorgious lady into the throne chambre. In this room he saw the King playing Duck Hunt with 8 other people.
    Three of them had pointy ears: a yellow guy with a bended back, a radioactive man with a long neck and the last one was just too awesome to describe. But it needs to be mentioned that this last person sold some weed to the Red Knight.
    The other five were only half as big (and therefor the same lenght as the Red Dwarf Knight and the gorgious lady): The first one looked a little like the squarepants dude, the second was very shy, the third was so old that he probably saw dinosaurs in real life, the fourth had such a big belly from eating too many skittlles that he looked like a fotified castle and the fifth was totally pink (later on I heard it had something to do with him trying to steal away the gorgious lady from our beloved King).

"Come closer" the King said, "Tell me the reason of your visit, Pink Knight!"
    The Red Knight shaked his head and answered: "My King! Euhm... first of all I would like to mention I am actually a Red Knight but I was a little indecent to your door maid..."
    "My Queen, you mean!" the King screamed, "But do go on."
    "Oh, sorry my King and Queen." murmeled the Red Knight and moved on to his issue: "Well, my King, I was studying hard on some magice formulas when I received messages from my kingdom mates who were also learning new skills for, as you know, the exams you planned in five days. It seems like they were attacked by rotting zombies who spreads the plague all over their lands. They suffered quite some losses but aren't ready to fight back. So I came to ask you what we should do about this situation."

The king sat down on his throne and started thinking silently. After about ten minutes the King stood up and said: "I decided."
    "Red Knight, go back to your land and rebuild your schools into training grounds so you can train up your men into decent elite fighters. Inform our 14 other heroes to do the same and get ready for WAR!"
    "We are known for never running away from a given challenge, so we shall live up to those expectations!"

The Red Knight left the castle and went back to his land with big haste so he could start the preparations.

Meanwhile the King assembled his Queen and mages and said: "Let us give our fighters all the help we can provide them!"
    So they gathered their runes and started casting meteor showers, fireballs, greeds and storms on those who weren't blessed by nature. They also ordered their thieves to start riots, steal their resources, kidnap their women and children and bribe their generals so the 15 heroes would be able to cut through their opponents like butter. After two days they declared war upon the other kingdom.

Elurin! We agrees you would make more offense on faeries! So they can make more pro attackles.

Also, I hear you didn't spam so much in Warar Forum. Maybe you were too busy casting meanie fireballs or something, but I hope you do better in next spamwar!

Post Fiend
    I blame elurin for losing! At least we (red) won the warforum war! still undefeated warforum champions! (Well except that one time cats warred RPG but the RPG spammers now joined cats)

Enthusiast
    OMG pro breakdown of hostile Red! Also, good article Mad_Scottish!

Good war, good article

Just about managed to catch up on some sleep x

Post Fiend
    and yessssssss I love reds hostile summary since he mentions me

Postaholic
    I only posted a few things in war forum

Thx Legions for the awesome war!

And also this: ppl of Cats, I love ya all!

GG Legions' crew.Well deserved win

Let me try to say this in Cats' language: I enjoyeld the warar.

I'm looking forward to a war where the forum isn't spammed with 200+ page topics...

Post Fiend
    Great war, it is seldom so fun to war for so long.
    Great article
    Great story Red

nice war.. good job for both KD!

sounds like it was fun war!!! and a long one! well done to both kingdoms for keeping the enthusiasm up
    great article and great back ground story from Red

Regular
    This thread gets my vote!

Looks like fun
    just imagine what we could do together sillurin

Thread Information