Thread: Inactive provinces

Inactive provinces

When a province goes inactive it would be nice if at the automated deletion date the monarch could instead choose to fill it with a new player provided he has an invite.

I invision it working something like this.

Monarch sees a province with a +. x days (i believe 5 is enough but maybe make it 1 week (1 year for those who prefer utopia dates)

At anypoint during the time he sees the plus he can choose to set the province to some kind of reserved mode. At the point that the province would be deleted for inactivity he can now instead be replaced.

It kind of sucks starting in a kd mid-late age, would be cool if these provinces could just be taken over.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    erm, how long have u not play this game?

the inactive system works like this now:after 5 days of inactive(start counting since the + sign), the inactive province leader will auto abandoned the province and the monarch get to invite someone to fill his place or destroy his province, whichever the monarch like

Auto-abandoning of provinces
    We’ve made some changes to how inactive provinces are handled. Previously, provinces that were inactive would be auto-deleted after 10 days. From now on, provinces that are inactive for 5 days will be automatically abandoned. From there, its up to the monarch to decide what to do with them. Monarchs now have an option to directly kill any abandoned provinces. Alternatively, the king or queen can invite a player to take them over.
    Last edited by s2mike; 08-12-2011 at 21:53.

I am leet, don't forget.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I am leet, don't forget.
    you are also odd =) dun forget

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information